PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Dam well sounds like L.A has some major fun coming his way soon cant wait to c it all in action. So how are the plants lookn P.W they for sure females then? They really seemd to be putting out a ton of foilage so maybe thts a sign the plants knows its guna be a huge yielder so needs all those little sundials (aka the leaves lol) to suck up nutrients from the lights. Maybe idk it cud jus be wishful thinking but im sure since its in ur garden u will rock it.

They’re feminized so I have 2 girls, I lollipopped them a bit ago. Thinned them out a little so they should be ready to go. They’re showing signs of pistils but I’ll wait to call it first day of flower. I’ll post a couple of pics later this evening.

They’re feminized so I have 2 girls, I lollipopped them a bit ago. Thinned them out a little so they should be ready to go. They’re showing signs of pistils but I’ll wait to call it first day of flower. I’ll post a couple of pics later this evening.

Sweet man ill have 2 check them out im running alot of autos rite now n was wondering how they wud do with different types of training n im starting to notice tht autos are alot more forgiving then i first thought. From what u see every1 saying all the time about autos is tht u dnt wana clip anything off or take a chance to stunt them but ever since i started dwc my auto yields have been between alil over an ounce to a tad over 5 oz so i wonder if i cud still get good yields lollipoping hope it works out good 4 ya bro

Yep 2 plants in a 10 gallon Geo Pot. I’m using Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro and Protekt those are all these plants have received so far. All I have to do measure out both bottles then ph around 6.0. Impressed so far.

@Blazinjones i fimmed one plant at 5th node the other was topped at the 5th
I’ve taken enough leaves to fill a 2 gallon bucket, here’s what they look like today on day 36.

Nice gave em a good ole work threw haha they seemd to have handled it very well i jus had a pineapple Express auto tht didnt start to flower till day like 41 or 42 n is turning into a beast but she got huge case of spider mites wen i went away for the weekend i forgot my ipm and with my 2 organic los girls behind her she got infested bad but i got the neem out and she will just turn into a hash run plant or making oil/butter maybe some biobombs to idk we will c lol but glad 2 know i can put next ones threw a bit of torture and see how they turn out cause if they r anything like the previous pineapple i jus did they will be monsters lol i actually bite off more then i can chew i think cause i got 2 seeds that i skme how didnt plan out enuf space for sitting on the side of my veg area but since they r seeds dnt really need much light anyway i figured id be fine till i get my other 2 girls dwn in the nex day r so lol

The bigger they get, the better. Looks like they will start blooming proper soon.

Back
Top Bottom