PW's Perpetual Playhouse

No everyone wants the secrets for themselves. I'll admit there are aspects of growing that require experience, but if you find a good resource like here, you can often learn from other experience, making it so much easier
Oh man is that true!

She's about to take off now it looks like. I had fun with the autos and still have a good deal of Auto beans. Some Bubba Kush, LSD-25, Critical OGre, Green Crack. I should do another auto run...but someone may have it in their heads to do a little outdoor sneaky sneaky. really want to see how they do outside. Actually, I may just try to run one at a time under 24hrs of an HLG65 + mars300....ya! Hey guess what i'm doing today lol. Let's pop a bean! LSD-25 it is!

Hey penny wise I have a question for you I’m torn really on the severity of what I need to do , you may have noticed the canopy is still thick with fan leaf trouble is there that many’s tops on the 4 big girls in the left back over them is a 1000w 400v de Phillips full flower spectrum. Luckily it’s covering them there near A metre wide each the stealth xxxl miro reflectors I’d say they could cover 1.5 metre square anyway point is I’ve lost we’re I was now lol oh pw would you strip a lot more top canopy’ fan leaves I’ve had mixed results, I’ve over done it before and yields were affected and size of bud ,they didn’t seem to fill out but the were small dense and heavy

Back
Top Bottom