PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I'm ready to transfer back to my home town and work grocery or anything other than cutting meat. They industry is just so mechanized now, there's no craft left to it. I can train a guy to cut in 3-4 days. And the paperwork is absolutely insane. I'll stock bread for a living! :hmmmm:

I'm ready to transfer back to my home town and work grocery or anything other than cutting meat. They industry is just so mechanized now, there's no craft left to it. I can train a guy to cut in 3-4 days. And the paperwork is absolutely insane. I'll stock bread for a living! :hmmmm:

You need to own your own meat store be your own boss brotha that and grow lots of green

Ours is still strong almost struck last contract and the companys stock started plummeting lol. They really were throwing shit on each other union/company hahaha. Yah you just need a farm out in the sticks and a part time job doing something not stressful. One of my cutters retired last year and was like i might still work somewhere but it won't be here.

I totally agree PW. Courts don't even make companies uphold the contrasts. It's all corrupt on both sides. Middle class looks kinda shitty for the youngins, at least around here
Yup my house is old I fall in that age your talking about sometimes I feel like the world is crashing

Back
Top Bottom