PW's Perpetual Playhouse

I won't say i hated the autos the first time i ran them, But they were weird. Liking them better now that i understand them a bit better. Break it down Lady. Old School. Lol

(DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED - It's lyrical art :passitleft:)

HAHAHAHAHA for @Kismet

Why is that clown in a sewer, his demonic apparations couldn't be screwier...
Good thing that kid saved him, now off to kill the kid that is grim.

Ronald mcdonald scares me too, how does he take off that costume when he goes number 2?
Did you notice the white face, he's making fun of races, he's a racist and french fry facist and his red lipstick clashes.

What's with the brown freak teeth on that clown, scary mfkr, turn the channel where's the flicker. His bong is empty anyways, dumb sucker. Who has time to do their nails when you're clearly doing rails.

Clown meat? This shiz will make you sick, I heard they ground up the clown's d*ck,
There ain't nothing funny about that, instead they just used their liposuction fat.

Stop fondling the grocery s*xtion, those watermelons aren't for s*xting,
Although it's funny to scare others and diss, don't hate me cause that chick's mouth was open for bizness. OHHHHHHHHH:eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wasn't me...

(Check diss @Kingjoe83 )

HAHAHAHAHA for @Kismet

Ronald mcdonald scares me too, how does he take off that costume when he goes number 2?
Did you notice the white face, he's making fun of races, he's a racist and french fry facist and his red lipstick clashes.

What's with the brown freak teeth on that clown, scary mfkr, turn the channel where's the flicker. His bong is empty anyways, dumb sucker. Who has time to do their nails when you're clearly doing rails.

Clown meat? This shiz will make you sick, I heard they ground up the clown's d*ck,
There ain't nothing funny about that, instead they just used their liposuction fat.

Although it's funny to scare others and diss, don't hate me cause that chick's mouth was open for bizness. OHHHHHHHHH:eek:

:bravo:

HAHAHAHAHA for @Kismet

I'm scared. nice job

Thanks PW, I've always wanted to diss myself, and my brain disease. Like how many people get to make fun of dementia and alzheimer's patients without getting boo'd and struck by lightening. It's kinda like a free ticket to "go" there. But I'll get totally reported and don't want peeps to think I'm a monster.

Back
Top Bottom