PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Thanks guys, anytime... I don't get to diss that often being a lady and all. But I do love to drop the hammer lyrically, it just flows, that's my truth just like PW says. I often have to hold back too. hahahaha
Whaaaat. Gwan wih ya bad self

Thanks PW, I've always wanted to diss myself, and my brain disease. Like how many people get to make fun of dementia and alzheimer's patients without getting boo'd and struck by lightening. It's kinda like a free ticket to "go" there. But I'll get totally reported and don't want peeps to think I'm a monster.
Lady no one would ever think you are a monster, you are entitled to handle your disease anyway you want and we are all rooting for you.
:passitleft:

I like the Truth speaks :ganjamon:. Keep on breaking got some cardboard at work to spin on @Lady G2HM

Wikked, I got two turntables and a microphone... you're pics are really easy to pick on and that inspires me... there's always some crazy pic that makes me burst out laughing, I try not to cause I gotta work, but naaaw can't fight the funny.

:welldone:

:reading420magazine: man I'm just taking my time going through the posts, I'm somewhere around p417. There's some pretty funny shit going on back here. That clown pic from @Kismet of you running in the field is priceless, the tag of the guerilla glue was awesome.
Congrats on the Mars Hydro win..I'm assuming your slogan was something along the lines of "Mars Hydro Grow Lights...only Clowns use them.

Ok back to reading.

You seen the 288.2 boards over at atreum lighting dot com? Basically same as Quantum Boards. Comes with heat sink for $75.

Back
Top Bottom