Queen's Garden of Green

HI your MAJESTY:)
I dont mean to be quiet but everyone has rediderated all those thing I could tell you just more better maybe I dontknow
but dont you ever forget that I gots ears and some semi pisspoor eyes if you rekon it will help.
cant wait till you pick your first pepper either!
For the WoW fans out there.... new from MoP, Funniest quote, ever:
Uncle Gao yells: Yes yes yes! So close! Just a pinch of...oops...
Uncle Gao yells: Yes, yes, yes...no, no, no no no! Yes! No! Peppers!

yeah what uncle Gao said:):rofl:

I haven't played WOW in over 6 months, I am sure I am kicked out of my guild by now. Have you gotten the new expansion?

Hi guys,

Sorry about the delayed reply to this but I just wanted to let you know that we have spoken to Ashley at SNS and she wanted us to let you both know that due to the extremely high volume of requests for free samples, it has backed them up quite a bit. She has told us to have you contact her personally and she will make sure you receive your samples within a few days. I just sent you her email address and phone number via pm.

:Namaste:

It takes a while. A few months for me to get my samples. But they did arrive, and worked as advertised.:peace:

Been plenty busy, and sadly have not had the time to read or respond to all the journals I have sub'd. I do however find most authors of the journals that I have sub'd in your journals. So, I read them from time to time, and find great info, drama, humor, and wisdom. Keep up the great work and thanks for the community you have summoned around you, many times it has helped me through my day.:peace:

Been plenty busy, and sadly have not had the time to read or respond to all the journals I have sub'd. I do however find most authors of the journals that I have sub'd in your journals. So, I read them from time to time, and find great info, drama, humor, and wisdom. Keep up the great work and thanks for the community you have summoned around you, many times it has helped me through my day.:peace:

dad gumit smoke, I have not been to your place in a while. so nice to hear from you again.
I will deffinetly be stopin by your house before the nights over!
good to hear from you my freind:)

It takes a while. A few months for me to get my samples. But they did arrive, and worked as advertised.:peace:

Aww man, was hoping it would be here in a few days like their rep told 420girl. But I am known to be impatient, will just be glad when it does get here.

Been plenty busy, and sadly have not had the time to read or respond to all the journals I have sub'd. I do however find most authors of the journals that I have sub'd in your journals. So, I read them from time to time, and find great info, drama, humor, and wisdom. Keep up the great work and thanks for the community you have summoned around you, many times it has helped me through my day.

I understand, you have a life outside of these forums. And it seems you have been plenty busy from what I read in your journal. Really your faves come to my journal? That's great, my journal may not be as technical as others but I am glad it has been able to help you in some way. I appreciate the kind words. Sorry, I had not been in your journal much either but if you caught up here then you understand why. I think I have become more intrigued with BC than your grow, it's nice to see other cat lovers...lol

Good Evening Your Highness, This For The Retinue As Well!!! I Went Mad The Other Day, And Just Knocked Out All My Work, In Like Three Days!!! The Garden Is Completely Empty Now, Sadly And Gladly!!!:high-five: I Did All The Final Harvest, And Took All The Gleaming I Usually Leave for Others to Clean Up, Chopped It ALL Down, And OVER The Cliff It Went!!! I Know This Is Old News To Some, But I Had To Report Back To The Queen, And She Must/Does, Know All, LOL!!!:adore::adore::adore: So Good To See Smoke As Well, So Many Journals, So Little Time, I Need To Report In As Well Smoke, Sorry!!!:thedoubletake:

Sorry For My Ignorance All, But Jandre, What The Heck Is WOW??? Some Kind Of Game, Logic Tells Me, But About What??? Have A Wonderful, Blissful Evening, Your Most Royal Highness!!! And FC HELLO, MY FRIEND!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Good Evening Your Highness, This For The Retinue As Well!!! I Went Mad The Other Day, And Just Knocked Out All My Work, In Like Three Days!!! The Garden Is Completely Empty Now, Sadly And Gladly!!!:high-five: I Did All The Final Harvest, And Took All The Gleaming I Usually Leave for Others to Clean Up, Chopped It ALL Down, And OVER The Cliff It Went!!! I Know This Is Old News To Some, But I Had To Report Back To The Queen, And She Must/Does, Know All, LOL!!!:adore::adore::adore: So Good To See Smoke As Well, So Many Journals, So Little Time, I Need To Report In As Well Smoke, Sorry!!!:thedoubletake: Sorry For My Ignorance All, But Jandre, What The Heck Is WOW??? Some Kind Of Game, Logic Tells Me, But About What??? Have A Wonderful, Blissful Evening, Your Most Royal Highness!!! And FC HELLO, MY FRIEND!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey James, I know you're glad you finally got everything done. How long before you get started again? I hardly know it all, that's a claim I will never make. But I am always open to learning more. WOW is World of Warcraft, an online game where you play live with other people, can make groups or join guilds. There are two sides, the Alliance(good guys) and the Horde (bad guys). It costs 15 bucks a month to play. I use to be really addicted to the game and play for over 12 hours at a time.

Sorry guys but there isn't really much to report. I can't really tell if this widow is recovering or not. I haven't posted any pics because most of the time people say they can't see what I am trying to show. And I don't think the macro option would make it better. If everything goes according to plan I hope to get some more coco and some autos. Cross your fingers.

fingers are crossed as per your wish your Majesty!
post some more pics maybe a different angle will show more.
I hope you girl is getting better either way:circle-of-love:

fingers are crossed as per your wish your Majesty!
post some more pics maybe a different angle will show more.
I hope you girl is getting better either way:circle-of-love:

Thanks Fish. I will try to take a pic tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am in bed sick today. Don't know what's going on but I am going from hot to cold, stomach cramping really bad and the toilet is my best friend today. Going to get back under the covers and go back to bed.

sorry for liking your post:) hope you feel better soon:circle-of-love:

Well, I heard from Ashley over at SNS, my freebies got sent out today. I'll be looking for them though I think it is too late for the widow. I did manage to take some pics despite my throbbing headache. I hope you guys can see what I have been talking about. The bud sites seem deformed to me, not the size they should be at all. It looks like only the very top is still kicking out white pistils, the lower sites the pistils look brown and not many at all.

012422.jpg
010566.jpg
008676.jpg
006767.jpg
004935.jpg

Your Highness, I Am Here For A Report, And Maybe A Few good Words, I Hope. First Let Me say Sorry For The Condition Of Your Plants, It Makes Want To Weep For You...SIGH!!! So Much Promise And Hope, Almost Like The Human Race!!! I Am Sorry, And Grieve With You, Your Grace:oops: . A New Day Always Dawns, You Will Have Another Crop, That I Guarantee!!!:high-five: Thank You For The Info On WOW, I Have Never Tried Games Like This, I Hear They Can Be Relationship Killers??? Things Around Here Have Been Simply Insane, Go To My Garden Thread, And Read What Has Befallen Your Loyal Subject, I Beg Thee!!! To Much To Write Here Your highness, Or I Would!!! Take Care Your Highness And Fish!!! SINCERELY, JAMETHEGREEN.:thumb:

Thanks Fish. I will try to take a pic tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am in bed sick today. Don't know what's going on but I am going from hot to cold, stomach cramping really bad and the toilet is my best friend today. Going to get back under the covers and go back to bed.

Aww... I hope you get to feeling better. Being sick sux. I just got over a nasty bug I caught about a week ago. This adoring subject is sending you "get well" vibes. Can you feel it?

Your Highness, I Am Here For A Report, And Maybe A Few good Words, I Hope. First Let Me say Sorry For The Condition Of Your Plants, It Makes Want To Weep For You...SIGH!!! So Much Promise And Hope, Almost Like The Human Race!!! I Am Sorry, And Grieve With You, Your Grace:oops: . A New Day Always Dawns, You Will Have Another Crop, That I Guarantee!!!:high-five: Thank You For The Info On WOW, I Have Never Tried Games Like This, I Hear They Can Be Relationship Killers??? Things Around Here Have Been Simply Insane, Go To My Garden Thread, And Read What Has Befallen Your Loyal Subject, I Beg Thee!!! To Much To Write Here Your highness, Or I Would!!! Take Care Your Highness And Fish!!! SINCERELY, JAMETHEGREEN.:thumb:

I know you are here for me, James. A lot of people here have been, just too many to name. Idk, what the hell is going on with the plants. I think it is like Smokey said, I need to scale down my grow and figure out my environment. He made a good point, it is different now that I am in another apartment. I may pull the widow when I feel better, get things cleaned up and start over. I am going to try working with autos for a bit. Yes, WOW has been known to cause plenty of break ups unless you can get your mate to play along too. I stopped playing due to lack of money. I will definitely check out your thread, I hope there isn't a set back.

Aww... I hope you get to feeling better. Being sick sux. I just got over a nasty bug I caught about a week ago. This adoring subject is sending you "get well" vibes. Can you feel it?

I don't know what's going on with me. This is like the second or third time I have been sick. I did get my flu shot maybe I am having minor symptoms of that? Heard you can still get the flu even though you had your shot. I could handle it if it was not for the dizziness which only seems to happen when I am laying down or if I get up too quick or the feeling of being sick to my stomach. Smoking a doobie kind of chills my tummy out a little. Thanks for the vibes, I sure need them.

Ok, no one has any input on my pics? Or you can't see what I am talking about? I did them with macro....*sighs*...Oh well...I tried

Hi your majesty, I was reading a post the other day and they had a problem close to what your pictures describe. but for the life of me I cant remember wherre or what was the solution. but I will go and see if I can find it(I know some help I am)
but dont think that I will not get back to you, I will before the day is out:thumb:

Hi your majesty, I was reading a post the other day and they had a problem close to what your pictures describe. but for the life of me I cant remember wherre or what was the solution. but I will go and see if I can find it(I know some help I am)but dont think that I will not get back to you, I will before the day is out:thumb:

Thanks Buddy because I am about ready to pull my hair out. I can't believe I had such good strains, was doing good then everything just went to hell. I am determined to get it dialed in. I want nice yields and harvests like you and others have gotten indoors.

Back
Top Bottom