Queen's Garden of Green

Thanks Buddy because I am about ready to pull my hair out. I can't believe I had such good strains, was doing good then everything just went to hell. I am determined to get it dialed in. I want nice yields and harvests like you and others have gotten indoors.

HUN I just have been lucky, Oh and I am still just trying to find something or anything that might help.
keep on keepin on:)

HUN I just have been lucky, Oh and I am still just trying to find something or anything that might help.
keep on keepin on:)

I don't think luck has anything to do with it when it comes to your grows which have been off the hizzy for sheezy...lol..As for me, it seems like if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. But I am going to keep it moving, I'll get it right one day..lol

Well, I heard from Ashley over at SNS, my freebies got sent out today. I'll be looking for them though I think it is too late for the widow. I did manage to take some pics despite my throbbing headache. I hope you guys can see what I have been talking about. The bud sites seem deformed to me, not the size they should be at all. It looks like only the very top is still kicking out white pistils, the lower sites the pistils look brown and not many at all.

012422.jpg
010566.jpg
008676.jpg
006767.jpg
004935.jpg

Kinda looks like you're watering too soon... Are you letting them dry out before watering again? As weather gets cooler we have to adjust out of the summer routing of watering every day or two.

Also make absolutely sure that when you pull them in at night, that you're giving them adequate ventilation.

Darling, I don't want to sound rude but, you need to stop, reset, and start over.

I'd really like you to go back to soil, use a Old Medicine Man secret reciepe, soil and Osmocote or Osmocote Plus. It sounds simple but it works, I've grown with it and got good results and so have a ton of others.

I'd like you to clean your tent, then clean it again, and then once more for good measure. I'd really like to see you confine your plants to the tent. Only go in when necessary, other wise leave it closed. By confining them to one environment we can dial in that environment. And all most rule out pests. Cause if they are not there after the clean, then we brought then in and we can go from there.

Also I'd really suggest the Auto's. I'd like you to germ one seed, wait ten days and then germ another, so it should be a full 15 days behind when it pops out the ground. Say about 2 days to tail root, and 2 days to get a shoot. And stay on that 15 day behind schedule. It may sound stupid and like it will take for ever, but it is going to give you a window to look through. Say you run into a problem with whatever at day xx, then you know when little sister gets close you are all ready to note the problem and have it ready to cure. Or say big sister pre flowered on day xx, when little sister does the same thing on or about day xx, you know you are right on schedule. Also you get to note the differences if any. You will be amazed at how close they do follow.

I still grow this way, anytime I grow a new strain, I do it to 2 or 3 seeds, I then know that strain, when it does this, when it does that. What the hell is this one doing??? Then I don't guess, plus I get a real yield expectation.

Allso this is going to build your med supply, something to harvest every 15 days or so. It does build up.

The other thing this does, is allow you to explore. If you want to continue to go the Coco route, you still can, as long as you keep your 15 day core going, you can play till the cows come home and not disrupt your supply. You can allso still grow the photo's if you like in addition to the Auto's.

I know you can grow, I've read your journals. I've seen what you can do. This is not to be a insult, it is just to take you to a very basic stripped down place. To help get your green thumb back. I've been growing for all most 17 years, got my first cultivation charge when I was only 16. And in the years since, I've had to do this numerous times, because honey, I've fu@ked up some gardens

Kinda looks like you're watering too soon... Are you letting them dry out before watering again? As weather gets cooler we have to adjust out of the summer routing of watering every day or two.Also make absolutely sure that when you pull them in at night, that you're giving them adequate ventilation.

Actually J, I was watering them about every 3 days or so. Maybe giving them too much when I feed them? The plant has been in the tent, it hasn't been outside in awhile. Ventilation was one thing I don't think they were getting enough of though I was using the industrial big ass fan.

over feed on nutes^ I know that one first hand!Hope you get better QTL

Cali, I think you could be right about that. And am feeling much better today than I did yesterday, thanks for the well wishes.

Darling, I don't want to sound rude but, you need to stop, reset, and start over.I'd really like you to go back to soil, use a Old Medicine Man secret reciepe, soil and Osmocote or Osmocote Plus. It sounds simple but it works, I've grown with it and got good results and so have a ton of others.I'd like you to clean your tent, then clean it again, and then once more for good measure. I'd really like to see you confine your plants to the tent. Only go in when necessary, other wise leave it closed. By confining them to one environment we can dial in that environment. And all most rule out pests. Cause if they are not there after the clean, then we brought then in and we can go from there.

Now why would I take your advice as being rude, Sinful? I said myself that I need to start over so we both agree on that. I will get to cleaning and sterilizing probably this weekend. I really hate to kill the widow off but I don't think she has a snowballs chance in hell at this point. Wish I could've had a hail mail and brought her back.

Also I'd really suggest the Auto's. I'd like you to germ one seed, wait ten days and then germ another, so it should be a full 15 days behind when it pops out the ground. Say about 2 days to tail root, and 2 days to get a shoot. And stay on that 15 day behind schedule. It may sound stupid and like it will take for ever, but it is going to give you a window to look through. Say you run into a problem with whatever at day xx, then you know when little sister gets close you are all ready to note the problem and have it ready to cure. Or say big sister pre flowered on day xx, when little sister does the same thing on or about day xx, you know you are right on schedule. Also you get to note the differences if any. You will be amazed at how close they do follow.

That is the plan, I want to do maybe the next 3 or 4 grows with just autos. I need to build up my meds. I still have some fem beans but I am going to wait to pop them. I figure prolly by spring. I am hoping I can get my hands on some autos that finish fast and has a pretty decent yield. As much as you want me to stick to soil, I prefer coco. I had a bunch of problems when I used FFOF and FF, lot of nute burn. OMM put me on to Black Gold which has a coco line and is pretty inexpensive. But I will take your advice and space the beans out. I would like to try GLR but I am still trying to figure out how to set up my timer for that, I have an analog. If I understand right, it should be 5 1/2 hours on, one hour off and 5 1/2 on then full 12 off, right? My electric company has changed to billing me every 2 months for some reason instead of monthly.So by the time I get the bill it is usually over 300 bucks.

I know you can grow, I've read your journals. I've seen what you can do. This is not to be a insult, it is just to take you to a very basic stripped down place. To help get your green thumb back. I've been growing for all most 17 years, got my first cultivation charge when I was only 16. And in the years since, I've had to do this numerous times, because honey, I've fu@ked up some gardens

Thanks for saying that. I don't consider it an insult at all but a friend giving me advice. I can only hope I will be growing as long as you have.

That is the plan, I want to do maybe the next 3 or 4 grows with just autos. I need to build up my meds. I still have some fem beans but I am going to wait to pop them. I figure prolly by spring. I am hoping I can get my hands on some autos that finish fast and has a pretty decent yield. As much as you want me to stick to soil, I prefer coco. I had a bunch of problems when I used FFOF and FF, lot of nute burn.

That is why I would like to see you do the soil and just the OC. No nutes, I believe he still adds some molasses. Stripped down bare back growing. I got 2 Biodiesels and 5 Northern lights going this way. 1 biodiesel is at 40 days, added nothing but regular tap water, and she is doing great, her sister is at day 25 and is about to hit her growth period. The 2 Bio's are also the ones that are in high heat. Since the weather changed, instead of the mid 90*s now the box is at high 80*s. And they asked for nothing yet but water of course. Auto's are extremely finicky when doing nutes, so just the oc does great.

I think I got 1 biodiesel left, and 2 mixed Auto's, I forgot what they are and which one is which. I can send them and the OC if it will help. Plus some other freebie seeds I am not using. I'd send more but since my last order got all fubbed up, I don't know which ones are the Autos.

Like I said I'd like to see you go this way, soil and OC, simple clean and Old Med Man and Thsea approved. Once you have grows done and got this thing under control, then we can kick it back to the Coco and all the Nutes. We go this way, and when you got plants growing and you know they will produce, your supply is not affected.

Like I said I'd like to see you go this way, soil and OC, simple clean and Old Med Man and Thsea approved. Once you have grows done and got this thing under control, then we can kick it back to the Coco and all the Nutes. We go this way, and when you got plants growing and you know they will produce, your supply is not affected

I am glad I read this again, I thought you use the OC by itself but you have to mix it with soil? Yes, I remember OMM and THSea loves using it. I was on the MG site but I still did not see a price for the OC. How much does it run? I don't know whether to order it online or see where the closest HD or garden center is.

I am glad I read this again, I thought you use the OC by itself but you have to mix it with soil? Yes, I remember OMM and THSea loves using it. I was on the MG site but I still did not see a price for the OC. How much does it run? I don't know whether to order it online or see where the closest HD or garden center is.

OC is cheap. you can get a jug for 10 to 15 bucks and it will last you forever.
I use it in my veg garden so it isnt nothing to be scared of.
your majesty, just go to hd or some plce and save the shipping:)

Any of the bag soils will work. I know OMM and others swear by Black Gold. I am in a cheap bag of Supersoil and my girls are fine. The OC is a time release fert. I know some people are against it, but I like the ease of use and no burns even on Auto's. You can still flush it out in a sense, other people don't flush and can't tell.

And since the Auto's are boring. Plant em and basically forget em, they don't like to be messed with to much, and since they are on there own clock. Once they go and you just water when needed, that will be the time to double down. We plant a photo in there, why?? Because the Auto's don't take much room, and the lights are on anyways and you have some room. So we pop a bean in whatever you want to grow in, and we put her in a long veg. Now that one you play with, Supercrop, fm, defoliation, tresslis, play with what ever you want. When the Auto's finish, we flip that big fat girl to flower and then start another Auto in the 12 hour cycle. Maintaining our Auto's. Allways staying how ever many days behind you want.

Oh and since you will have a photo girl in veg, you can practice your cloning techique. That is very important to learn. Many people here can help you with cloning, and since the girl is in a long veg, you get a lot of chances, so if the first couple don't take, we try again. And since she will have a long veg, she should produce nicely. Or if she gets to big, then you just put her down and flower the clones that are at a better size. Then we just go back to the 18 hour cycle and Auto's and veg another photo.

Oh yes, the Muffin Lady just called, she has muffins for me :yahoo:

QTL

Glad to see you back typing... Rock On QTL!!

PS What in the bleeping hell is "oc"?

heya =) just doing a catch up flyby.
my internet went down for an age =(

sorry to see your plant like that hon, its devastating when it doesnt go according to plan =/

ive only just got to grips with dwc and im already planning another change. this time going for split level organic/hydro. i want the best of both worlds and im sick of worrying about over/under watering and nute burn, if this method works as planned it will produce some beautiful plants and easier than almost any other method once the plant is in place.

great thing about this new method is i can go hi-brik later combining the best of all worlds.

in a nutrient free hydro system you dont have to worry about ph and ppm, its just plain tap water and a bubbler. and organic soil/ferts dont burn your plants easily at all.

gonna try and get a grow on soon using this method and ill document it carefully, see if it catches on ;)

And since the Auto's are boring. Plant em and basically forget em, they don't like to be messed with to much, and since they are on there own clock. Once they go and you just water when needed, that will be the time to double down. We plant a photo in there, why?? Because the Auto's don't take much room, and the lights are on anyways and you have some room. So we pop a bean in whatever you want to grow in, and we put her in a long veg. Now that one you play with, Supercrop, fm, defoliation, tresslis, play with what ever you want. When the Auto's finish, we flip that big fat girl to flower and then start another Auto in the 12 hour cycle. Maintaining our Auto's. Allways staying how ever many days behind you want.

You're making those autos sound better and better. I plan on buying at least 3 next week and get the soil and OC. I am also thinking of using the GLR system for lights, trying to keep the electric bill down. I am thinking of only topping them because I don't have much room to do what I would really like, at least not yet. So I will probably have just 2 in my tent. Going out to buy a fan for it too. This weekend I am going to clean and sterilze everything.

heya =) just doing a catch up flyby.my internet went down for an age =(sorry to see your plant like that hon, its devastating when it doesnt go according to plan =/

Hey I know how it is, I am surprised mine isn't off yet but they will get paid next week too. As for the plant, well you live and learn. Though I would like to have a nice harvest and am hoping for that with the autos. Not really much to catch up but glad you're back.

QTL

Glad to see you back typing... Rock On QTL!!

Aww, thanks Buck, feeling a bit better. Not sure what else to talk about now since basically this journal is over with the death of the widow...:(

good to hear u r ok
yea im hardly on now so i mostly check usual stuff autos is nice
my nl/skunk is acting wierd so your not alone every other plant came out just fine with the nute and schedule i been using but this ones a bit testy
well see how she finishes
hoping to see some new pics lol
ill come check time to time
im not much on how to atm cause i just been doing the same thing using the same thing
if i can help tho ill spout it out
i mean if theres ever a question i see that i can answer
well have a good night maybe ill see u on omm's 3rd round of his social club lol

good to hear u r ok
yea im hardly on now so i mostly check usual stuff autos is nice
my nl/skunk is acting wierd so your not alone every other plant came out just fine with the nute and schedule i been using but this ones a bit testy
well see how she finishes
hoping to see some new pics lol
ill come check time to time
im not much on how to atm cause i just been doing the same thing using the same thing
if i can help tho ill spout it out
i mean if theres ever a question i see that i can answer
well have a good night maybe ill see u on omm's 3rd round of his social club lol

Of course, you will see me at OMM's journal, that's the place to be. No more pics for this journal, it is basically over unless people still care to comment about the grow or shoot the breeze.

I will shoot the breeze and if they aint dead I care:)

I thought you were still nursing your girls Oh well:rip::sorry:

Back
Top Bottom