Queen's Garden of Green

I Am Still Here As Well, Your Your Most Imperial Highness!!! Unfortunate Events Have Been Happening In My Family, And Have Not Been Able to Get Away To tend to Other duties, Unfortunately!!! I Apologize for My Absence, But Were It Not For REAL BAD Family, And Health Issues Of Others, I Would Have Never Left(ALTHOUGH THE KIND LEO DID HAVE ME A LITTLE FREAKED OUT!!!) And Paranoid, As I Was Following The Rules Set Forth, I Just Do Not Think He Had Ever Seen Plants As Large As Mine, And It Freaked Him Out, So I Can Understand The Trepidation On His Part, If I Were A LEO, I Might Have Reacted The same Way, Hey, At Least He Did Not Cuff And Stuff Me!!!

James, I understand and sorry to hear that you're having problems. I have been a little preoccupied myself and trying to keep up with journals. I would be paranoid to for awhile if the Popo stopped by my place. And his expression about your plants being so big, well I would take that as a compliment. But I wouldn't let him no that. The last thing you would need is to be in jail.

What Is Wrong With Your Toes Your Highness??? I Hope It Is Not Diabetes Related?!?

Yeah it is, I have neuropathy. I was taking lyrica for it but it does not go good with the med I am currently taking for something else. Sometimes it's tingling in my feet to straight pain going up my calf.

Hey queen
on the matter of auto's, there is a class called superauto. now i know some guy made one and cornered the name, but no matter how much he wants to claim credit, this is a common thing among auto hybrids now.

ignore the word super as its a misnomer, just think auto type 1 and auto type 2.
type 1 generally stay short and produce fast...they normally have a time on them of 40-50 days
type 2 can grow to 8' + and yeild hundreds of gramms per plant but take much longer for the autoflower to trigger...typically rated as 90-100 day.

Never heard of a super auto guess it's my noobness with good strains. I would definitely start out with the type 1 and just for the reasons you said. I want to stay with medicine.

Well things are starting to move a little in the big apple. Buses are up and running but not back to normal, free fare for a few days. Some of the trains are running but on limited schedule while 5 are still not running at all. Like I said before, Manhattan and places by the water got it the worst. All I had or saw was wind and rain. I thought animals were affected by the storm but my cat wasn't even phased by it. This makes the second hurricane I have been in since moving here. Gonna go check out some beans but wanted to mention that I did get my freebies from SNS yesterday....WOOT WOOT!!!

Yay!!

Well I couldn't afford to get the black gold soil, so I ordered some more coco. A quick question, can OC be used with coco? Gonna try to get two auto beans later...one is the automass biodiesel, I think it is and I forget the other one. I might look around some more because herbie's charges a hell of a lot for shipping. Almost as much as the two beans. Any suggestions?

dont know about coco and OC dont see why not.
I think my last order from single seed was $9 for shipping

Well I couldn't afford to get the black gold soil, so I ordered some more coco. A quick question, can OC be used with coco? Gonna try to get two auto beans later...one is the automass biodiesel, I think it is and I forget the other one. I might look around some more because herbie's charges a hell of a lot for shipping. Almost as much as the two beans. Any suggestions?

having taken a careful look at osmocote's claims, i think we can safely say it should work well, if you get the right version for our plants. it might be worth using it as a top dressing so you can keep an eye on it and add/remove some as needed =)

Sorry About Your Toes Your Highness!?! We Need To Find Some One To Massage Your Feet Daily, To Help The Circulation, I Would Volunteer If I Lived Closer, But I Believe MY EMPRESS Would Have My Head(BOTH OF THEM!!!):thedoubletake: All I Can Say, Is Make Sure You Wear Shoes, ONLY WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!!:hmmmm: As You Live In A Cold Climate, I Know This Is Probably Next To Impossible!!! So Stay In As Much As Possible!!! And Be Safe During This Disaster PLEASE!!!:bitingnails: It Has Me Worried For You!!! I Think I Am Going To Keep The Journal Going And Discuss Discretely As Possible, The Other Less Known About Part Of The Season(WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART), I Just Have To Do It Smart,Secretive And Carefully!!!:shhh: If You Need Anything Your Highness, Please Feel Free to Ask, I Will Do Whatever I Can To Help, As I Believe All Your Other Subjects Will As Well(GiGaBaNE Comes To Mind). Not Trying To Put You On The Spot GiG, I Just Felt That You Were The Most Chivalrous Person That Came To Mind Is All!!! You Are A SHARPS Skin Right??? Or A Rock Steady One, Which To Me, Is Pretty Much The Same Thing, If Not, Please Inform Me!!!:high-five:

BTW Queen, OSMOCOTE Mixes Well(THE RIGHT KIND) With COCO, Follow GiG's Advice, He Will Not Steer You Wrong!!!:blushsmile: GiG Is A Great Guy, From What I Can Ascertain Through Our Correspondence, And Will Not Knowingly Steer You Wrong, This I Know/Believe, He Should Be Known As SIR GIGaBaNE, IMHO!!!:clap:

As Far As Who To Try To Order Beans from, I Would Try KINDSEEDCO, They Are Out Of Canada. If You Drop The Name Karl(SUPPOSED REAL NAME AND OWNER), They Will Not Hopefully Give You Bunk Or Hemp Or Ruderalis Seeds, But Only What You Ordered, Just Make Sure They Believe You used To Speak With Him On A Fairly Regular Basis(AS IT HAS BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE SPEAKING WITH HIM), Mention You Hope He Is Still In Charge, And If Not, You Hope That They Will Treat A LOYAL CUSTOMER Square, As You Have Spent Much Money There, Under Different Alias'. This Should Assure You Get What You Want!!!:slide: Except I Believe They Sell Only By The Ten Pack, But That Is OK, Ask If They Still Sell Dr.Atomic Seeds!!! As The Dr.Atomic Seeds NEVER Fail To Impress. If You Can Get A List Of His Seeds, I'll Help You Pick The Ones That Would Best For Your Situation!!! Some Of The Best MMJ I Have Ever Grown Came From The Seeds This Man Had Developed!!!:high-five: I Have NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED With Any Of His Stock(AND FOR MY PICKY VIRGO ASS, THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!):) He Rocks!!! I Actually Have Personal Conversations With Him From Time To Time. We Are Kind Of Internet Buddies!!! He Told Me That He May Start Going Through JORDAN OF THE ISLES(PEOPLE I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH IN THE PAST) But Hopefully They Have Cleaned Up Their Act Since Then. The Seedstock I Used To Order From The Doctor Atomic, Were, Dr's.Skunk(THE BEST SKUNK I HAVE EVER GROWN)SHIVA(AN INDICA CROSS THAT IS AWESOME!!!) AFGANI(OLD GENETICS...OUTSTANDING),BB X NL(SUPERB,PERIOD!!!)ATOMIC HAZE( ONE OF MY FAVORITES),ATOMIC NL(ONE OF THE ORIGINAL NL THAT CAME FROM THE SAME SEEDS THAT The OTHER Original NL COMES FROM, JUST A DIFFERENT{I Say Better Than The Original NL}PHENOTYPE) And Last But Not Least, My Personal Favorite BUBBLELICIOUS(IT FINISHES EARLIER THAN THE STRAIN KNOWN AS BUBBLEGUM, BUBBLELICIOUS,TASTES LIKE BUBBLE GUM AND SMELLS LIKE BUBBLEGUM, BUT THE GROWTH CHARACTERISTICS Are Very Different, IT GROWS LIKE A SMALL TREE OUTDOORS, INDOORS, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT GROWS??? BUT SINCE ALL HIS PLANTS ARE FOR INDOORS AND OUT, I SEE NO PROBLEM THERE!!!), Plus The High From The Bubblelicious Is Out Of This World!!! Clean, As Long As It Was Grown Right, And Flushed Appropriately, And Harvested When Ripe Enough, It Kicks Ass, Your Highness!!! A Good, Strong, Clean And Utterly Enjoyable High, PERIOD!!!:amen: Well Your Highness, I Must Go For Now. Oh Yeah GiG, If You Should Wish To Talk Militaria, History, Politics, You Name It, My Journal Is Open And Ready For Such Conversations, So Come By, And Let's Have A Chat Sometime!!! Take Care Your Highness, GiG, Fish, OMM,Buck And All Others That Visit Our Queens Site. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb: P.S., Be Wary Of Others Calling Their Seeds BUBBLELICIOUS, If It Is Not FromDR.Atomic, It Is Either A Fake, And They Stole The Name, Or It Is The Same One, Just Kiped From The DR. Which They Made Their Own Seeds from, With Out His Blessing!!!:straightface: So Ifd It Does Not Say From Doctor Atomic, I Would Be Wary In Getting It, Unless He Sold The Rights, And Informed You So, Then I Guess It Should Be OK(WITH HIS BLESSING ONLY). Once Again Take Care Your Highness!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

dont know about coco and OC dont see why not.
I think my last order from single seed was $9 for shipping

lol JTG thanks for the Rep but I got more then 1 seed :)

Sorry About Your Toes Your Highness!?! We Need To Find Some One To Massage Your Feet Daily, To Help The Circulation, I Would Volunteer If I Lived Closer, But I Believe MY EMPRESS Would Have My Head(BOTH OF THEM!!!):thedoubletake: All I Can Say, Is Make Sure You Wear Shoes, ONLY WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!!:hmmmm: As You Live In A Cold Climate, I Know This Is Probably Next To Impossible!!! So Stay In As Much As Possible!!! And Be Safe During This Disaster PLEASE!!!:bitingnails: It Has Me Worried For You!!! I Think I Am Going To Keep The Journal Going And Discuss Discretely As Possible, The Other Less Known About Part Of The Season(WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART), I Just Have To Do It Smart,Secretive And Carefully!!!:shhh: If You Need Anything Your Highness, Please Feel Free to Ask, I Will Do Whatever I Can To Help, As I Believe All Your Other Subjects Will As Well(GiGaBaNE Comes To Mind). Not Trying To Put You On The Spot GiG, I Just Felt That You Were The Most Chivalrous Person That Came To Mind Is All!!! You Are A SHARPS Skin Right??? Or A Rock Steady One, Which To Me, Is Pretty Much The Same Thing, If Not, Please Inform Me!!!:high-five:

BTW Queen, OSMOCOTE Mixes Well(THE RIGHT KIND) With COCO, Follow GiG's Advice, He Will Not Steer You Wrong!!!:blushsmile: GiG Is A Great Guy, From What I Can Ascertain Through Our Correspondence, And Will Not Knowingly Steer You Wrong, This I Know/Believe, He Should Be Known As SIR GIGaBaNE, IMHO!!!:clap:

/snip

Wow thanks for all the compliments JtG!
Im really proud that you said that about chivalry. i do make a conscious effort to always apply this to my interactions with the fairer sex and its nice to be noticed. I do try to be honourable in the rest of my life too, tho not always as successfully, lol.

I think we established that im NOT a SHARPS skin per sa, as i had never heard of them before i met you, but my personality and view of the world closestly matches the SHARP ideals more than any other division of skinhead mentality, but like everything else about me, i got there on my own and didnt have a label to conform to.

and finally, you are quite correct that i will never intentionally steer a person wrong...except in love and war, then all the rules go out of the window..and since i rarely go to war, most people just need to lock up their lady folk when im about :rofl:

GiG, You Are Awesome, And I Have So Many Other Correspondences, I Cannot Keep Them All Straight, Especially At This Time Of Day, When I Am Absolutely Gassed!!!:high-five: Sorry For Stating The Same Thing Twice!!! I ASSURE YOU, I Will Not Forget Again, SIR!!! I Wrote A MSSG To You Tonight, I Just Do Not Remember If I Put It In My Journal, Or In Another(THEY ALL TEND TO RUN TOGETHER FOR ME AFTER 2:30AM), But I Am Certain You Will Find It!!! Take Care My Brother!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

GiG, You Are Awesome, And I Have So Many Other Correspondences, I Cannot Keep Them All Straight, Especially At This Time Of Day, When I Am Absolutely Gassed!!!:high-five: Sorry For Stating The Same Thing Twice!!! I ASSURE YOU, I Will Not Forget Again, SIR!!! I Wrote A MSSG To You Tonight, I Just Do Not Remember If I Put It In My Journal, Or In Another(THEY ALL TEND TO RUN TOGETHER FOR ME AFTER 2:30AM), But I Am Certain You Will Find It!!! Take Care My Brother!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

aha! i see whats happened. after the last time i spoke on your journal i did a bunch of helps in the faq, all of which added to my subscribed threads...then my internet went down for a while. your journal got pushed off the front page and was hiding behind some 'read' topics so i didnt know i had unread beyond it =/
catching up now, lol

having taken a careful look at osmocote's claims, i think we can safely say it should work well, if you get the right version for our plants. it might be worth using it as a top dressing so you can keep an eye on it and add/remove some as needed =)

And what version would that be?

Cool!... What did you get?

I got 4 of them. I know one was for spider mites and I think the other was for fungus gnats or whatever. Whatever was free I asked for..lol..

James, I would need to know which OC that works well with coco, I don't know which one that is. As for my feet, I really don't wear shoes much unless I am going out. But I do wear socks since doctor told me I shouldn't go bare foot. I am still not sure which beans I am going to get, I have to go with my budget. I am going to look after I am done commenting here and there. As for kindseed, if I don't mention Karl they will give me garbage seeds? Well that doesn't sound like someone I would do business with. Gonna check out some of our sponsors here. But thanks for the suggestions, always appreciated. The last thing I would want is for Yarrow to be pissed off and behead you twice...lol

i couldnt tell you which one. i just saw a feeding schedule, all entries were called osmocote pro or similar, but then they had different weeks to them. i dont know if there are different versions of osmocote that burn at different speeds depending on crop choice or something....alternatively its just as likely that i didnt understand what i was seeing and its all the same product, lol.

i intend to breed my new seeds, so im hoping that in less that 20 weeks from now i will have LOADS of seeds. i will also have enough bud lying around that cash isnt a consideration, so be prepared to recieve a very rattley dvd case, lol =D

LOL behead you twice!! OUCH[SIZB]

LOL just saying, Fish. Are the beans gonna be autos, Gig? I ordered one bean from Herbies but shipping was killer! Got some freebies so not complaining. Will try to get more and oc at end of the month if I can figure out which one. Sterilizing tent tomorrow.

LOL just saying, Fish. Are the beans gonna be autos, Gig? I ordered one bean from Herbies but shipping was killer! Got some freebies so not complaining. Will try to get more and oc at end of the month if I can figure out which one. Sterilizing tent tomorrow.

yes they are going to be autos. 10 week autos that are super heavy yeilders, and they have a 'cheer me up' buzz that makes you feel happy and more energetic, and as a side effect they are considered migrane meds =D

they have been know to grow to 7 foot tho, so we will keep an eye on my grow and if needed, when you get some, you could probably top them just before they enter flower. i will top one the day i see my first pistil on it and compare its grow to the rest of them...unless i get fery few females, then i guess we will be experimenting together, lol.

ive got 20 seeds. ive never really grown non fem before so i have no idea how my male/female ratio will turn out, but im gonna germ them in 2 batches 1 as warm as my grow room and the other 10degrees cooler, both with blue light. will see how much difference 10 degrees can make to m/f ratio ;)

Back
Top Bottom