Quix's Corner - Puddle-o-Green - NL & Bag Seed - Indoor Soil Experiment

Re: Quix's Corner-"Puddle-o-Green"-NL&Bagseed Indoor Soil Experiment

No no, Senor MedMan:Namaste: That is where you are wrong! I've seen you in times of hardship, much worse than my little pitty party I threw for myself recently. You see, I'm currently on page 105 of your current journal, spent all day today reading it...You sir, are an inspiration. Not only to myself, but so obviously to so many others as well. The way you have handled every situation with cool, and calm, AND CLASS, is how people should be, to themselves, and to their fellow man.

you're right, I need to slow down, and I will...Although It does amuse me to rant and shake my fist at life sometimes:yahoo::rofl::rofl:

I'll be caught up on your journal soon, just toked some year old purple sour diesel-very dry, but still one of my favorite highs!:tokin:

As always, thanks for coming by OMM!!:peacetwo:

And thank you for the good vibes!!

Buddy its my pleasure come by and see you. :)
I throw a few rants myself.....you just haven't got that far yet! I had a bit of information over load a week or so ago.:) Didn't last long though. :smokin:
To bad I couldn't share some of that purple sour diesel with you. Sounds great.
Thank you for the nice comments, you made my day! :high-five:

Hey Q sometimes when it rains it pours, hope sunny days are ahead. 2 trannys since 04? Do you tow or plow with it?

So far 1 of the 3 papaya crosses has come up, and none of the the 2 trainwrecks. I'll give them a few more days but this is as long as I've ever gotten one to sprout.

Take care and hang in there bro!

Hey Blue! Thanks for the kind words my friend, thing will get better, they always do...But no, 2 trannys in 3 MONTHS! It was some kind of collar that blew off and lodged in some kind of fluid housing?...last time. And this time I blew up the planetary gear! Metal all throughout, so basically had to have it bebuilt. I've only had the damn thing for a year+, bought it used, and luckily I opted for the extended warranty!! Lol, it's funny you ask if I plow with it, I don't but I'm always bitchin about the snow and saying I'm gunna get a plow! But no serious towing, plowing, nothing...just...kaboom!:Namaste:

To bad I couldn't share some of that purple sour diesel with you. Sounds great.

Maybe someday my friend, maybe someday. I want our wedding to be in your neck o the woods, just don't know if i'll ever be able to afford the trip!...But that would make one hell of a honeymoon pit-stop!! :Namaste:

So, seedling update!! The two beans I put into germ the other day have cracked!! Cracked good too, I sense that these two will outshine the last two by a long shot. I owe it all to the good vibes sent my way, THANKS OMM!!!! I have a good feeling about this run.

Found your comment on the Flowering Light issue thread, had to come and see for myself on your CFL grow. I must say, I'm inspired and impressed. I'm currently 27 days of flowering in my 1st Re-grow using strickly spiral CFLs. I have already completed 2 separated grows using the same sizes, 105, 85, 65, 55, 42 and 23watt CFLs. My grow area is 4'x3.5'x9' and I grow via aero-hydro using GH Flora and Botanicare supplements....

Really dig your set-up tho. I read the first 3 pages, zipped thru the rest, how did that NL work out for ya? I take it that the 200watt CFL is under the hood, right? Lot a talk about hps, mh or hid lighting, but I use my cfls in and around the colas, up close and personal and currently burning 1290actual watts, got +90,000 lumen including 5 dual 23watters dual spectrum, 2700k & 6500k w/Y socket, for my 4 plants, 3-Landrace Colombian Gold and a single Blue Widow.....I get awesome bud, 15 snuggly pacted pint jars at last harvest, hoping 4 abit more on this re-grow....Once again I'm impressed w/ur CFL grow. Another awesome CFL grow in progress, yes indeedy.... I'm subbed 4 now :goodluck:

:Namaste:
Found your comment on the Flowering Light issue thread, had to come and see for myself on your CFL grow. I must say, I'm inspired and impressed. I'm currently 27 days of flowering in my 1st Re-grow using strickly spiral CFLs. I have already completed 2 separated grows using the same sizes, 105, 85, 65, 55, 42 and 23watt CFLs. My grow area is 4'x3.5'x9' and I grow via aero-hydro using GH Flora and Botanicare supplements....

Really dig your set-up tho. I read the first 3 pages, zipped thru the rest, how did that NL work out for ya? I take it that the 200watt CFL is under the hood, right? Lot a talk about hps, mh or hid lighting, but I use my cfls in and around the colas, up close and personal and currently burning 1290actual watts, got +90,000 lumen including 5 dual 23watters dual spectrum, 2700k & 6500k w/Y socket, for my 4 plants, 3-Landrace Colombian Gold and a single Blue Widow.....I get awesome bud, 15 snuggly pacted pint jars at last harvest, hoping 4 abit more on this re-grow....Once again I'm impressed w/ur CFL grow. Another awesome CFL grow in progress, yes indeedy.... I'm subbed 4 now :goodluck:

Hey Faderharely!:welcome:
Thanks for the kind words bud. I must say I never thought of my grow as having inspirational ability! But thanks nonetheless!

My biggest Cfl is onle 125 watts, not the 200 like I wanted originally. I think that I'll be going with a small 150w HPS for flower instead of the 200w CFL. From what I understand, the HPS penetrates with a lot more lumens/watt, than CFLs...I'd definitely like to get over and see your set up, and your buds, but it's gunna be a minute. I'm in the middle of a few looooong journals at the moment, and subbed to like 16 others! But I'll get around to it:)
Good luck on your current grow, and until I can get over there feel free to stop by here any time bud!

So, seedling update!! The two beans I put into germ the other day have cracked!! Cracked good too, I sense that these two will outshine the last two by a long shot. I owe it all to the good vibes sent my way, THANKS OMM!!!! I have a good feeling about this run.

Glad to hear your seeds cracked, I'm sure these will sprout for you. Happy growing.

Congrats on the seedlings Q!

And probably more importantly congrats on picking up that warranty lol!

If you're thinking about getting a plow check your warranty closely, that could void it.

I only got that one seed out of the 5 to sprout, so round 2 is now in the dirt. Wish me luck... take care bro!

Glad to hear your seeds cracked, I'm sure these will sprout for you. Happy growing.

Hey PBRMJ thanks a lot! I'll be by to see what you have going on shortly!

Congrats on the seedlings Q!

And probably more importantly congrats on picking up that warranty lol!

If you're thinking about getting a plow check your warranty closely, that could void it.

I only got that one seed out of the 5 to sprout, so round 2 is now in the dirt. Wish me luck... take care bro!

Hey Blue thanks a bunch! Lol, I would never actually put a plow on my truck, I'm all talk! Just hate snow! Bummer about your seeds man, better luck on the next round! (Why am I yelling!?):rofl: You going to contact your supplier about the duds?...Got to get caught up on your grow, been slackin...and busy...See ya soon!:peacetwo:

Hey Blue thanks a bunch! Lol, I would never actually put a plow on my truck, I'm all talk! Just hate snow! Bummer about your seeds man, better luck on the next round! (Why am I yelling!?):rofl: You going to contact your supplier about the duds?...Got to get caught up on your grow, been slackin...and busy...See ya soon!:peacetwo:

The seeds were from a friend and he gave me a bunch so I'm not going to complain lol! You know how it is though, you get all excited about the seeds and then bummer. All 9 of my seeds I got from SSC sprouted.

Jump into my journal anytime, it's ok if you have to skip some. I'll catch you up.. take care!

The seeds were from a friend and he gave me a bunch so I'm not going to complain lol! You know how it is though, you get all excited about the seeds and then bummer. All 9 of my seeds I got from SSC sprouted.

Jump into my journal anytime, it's ok if you have to skip some. I'll catch you up.. take care!

No way bro, I have this this thing where I HAVE to read ALL of the journals I'm subbed to. Mostly out of respect to the people who've put lots of work into maintaining their journals, and have taken time to reply to my questions and help me out along the way. Just the way I am I guess. I actually feel kinda guilty if I don't...Not that anyone else should feel guilty for not! It's just me man...:peacetwo:

So I forgot to post an update last night, but here are the next two seeds, after only 4 days in the germ box! This is the kind of growth I got from the first two I ran, and I know It's going to be a good run...
P4180016.JPG

Thanks to OMM once again for the green vibes!
And thanks to 420 magazine for finally allowing us to upload pics without re-sizing!!
Those 2 seedlings went into sunshine mix#4 with mycorrhizae, and will probably be into 3 gallon pots of FFOF and a healthy ratio of perlite, in about 3 weeks or less.
Night all!!

happy 420 everyone!! Hope you all have a stash of super awesome meds to toke on today!!! "stay stonder" as bluedog once said!!

happy 420 everyone!! Hope you all have a stash of super awesome meds to toke on today!!! "stay stonder" as bluedog once said!!

Happy 420 back, been hitting on my Blue Widow all morning, switched to my Colombian Gold for the afternoon and evening not sure, but it's looking like some hash oil.....:lot-o-toke:

Now! That's what I like to hear! :thumb::thumb:

Your in business now!

Happy 420 Day.....perfect timing! :goodjob:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Happy 420 to me!! No picture tonight, but We have a sprout!! The one I will call #2 broke ground while I was at work today. I'll probably give them more sexy names once they establish themselves, and develop some character. Hoping #1 is showing in the morning, but it's lights ON from here on out folks!! I do belive I'll be taking a toke of the Purple Sour Deisel now...:party::party::party::party::party::party: :slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand a big :thumb: to you and the sprout!

Congrats my friend. You could give her a sexy Fench name like, "La Flore Deux" (aka, "Plant Two") :)

Can't wait, I love baby pics ;)

Back
Top Bottom