RaoulDuke's Organic Four Strain 600 Watt Soil Extravaganza!

Here's a MSDS for Naphthaleneacetic acid (major component)

I'd bet that in the small doses the plant actually uptakes its not harmful, though it looks kinda freaky.

In the mice, that chemical needed 743 milligrams per kilogram of body weight, orally ingested, to cause acute death. As far as MSDS sheets go, that chemical really is not all that dangerous. You would need to be dealing with very large amounts on a continuous basis for any real danger to occur. With Superthrive, you are dealing with 5 drops per gallon. I would say it is definitely safe. I have had Superthrive on my hands several times and have never experienced any discomfort.

Just my 2 cents.

In the mice, that chemical needed 743 milligrams per kilogram of body weight, orally ingested, to cause acute death. As far as MSDS sheets go, that chemical really is not all that dangerous. You would need to be dealing with very large amounts on a continuous basis for any real danger to occur. With Superthrive, you are dealing with 5 drops per gallon. I would say it is definitely safe. I have had Superthrive on my hands several times and have never experienced any discomfort.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah I hear ya. My state is pretty ass backwards. We can't pump our own gas, let alone use a fertilizer because its an unclassified pesticide.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

SLH 2 (bottom, middle)didn't take so well to the transplant. Not sure what happened to her, she's coming back strong though. She seems to just now be coming out of it.

IMAG04171.jpg

hey Raoul. how have you been? i don't post as much as i lurk in between grows for some reason not just stoner lazyness :grinjoint: your babies are looking really good. they really filled out since the transplant. i have have plants get the droops after transplanting b4 as well. just like with ppl who knows lol.
which one was the one leafer? any other mutations on her?
your gonna have one nice haul with a lot of variety. :welldone:
:tokin:

hey Raoul. how have you been? i don't post as much as i lurk in between grows for some reason not just stoner lazyness :grinjoint: your babies are looking really good. they really filled out since the transplant. i have have plants get the droops after transplanting b4 as well. just like with ppl who knows lol.
which one was the one leafer? any other mutations on her?
your gonna have one nice haul with a lot of variety. :welldone:

Hey falcore, doin good, thanks for dropping in. living the dream out here in soggville. Yeah, I'm digging the real genetics. They're really taking off. I don't know what brought on the droops, she definitely had the weakest root system. She's come back, just looks a little worse for wear. The one leaf slh is the bottom right in the group shots. She looks absolutely normal now, but I think it might branch funny.

We're at four weeks from planting, three weeks and three day from the first sprout. Wednesday they were given a quarter strength foliar feeding of microblast and big bloom. This morning they were given 3/4 tbsp grow, 1 tsp bloom and 1tsp catalyst which was bubbled for 36 hours with a handful of lightwarrior. The Bubblegum's solution was diluted by 25%, they're light feeders from what I've read. All were given 600 ml of nutrient solution. This was the first time any water has been added since transplant as the bottom layer of soil is still a little moist. All of them have responded very well and are stanging up very straight.

The BubbleGum:
IMAG04181.jpg

IMAG04232.jpg

IMAG04242.jpg

IMAG04263.jpg

IMAG04272.jpg

IMAG04313.jpg

IMAG04323.jpg

IMAG04333.jpg

IMAG04363.jpg

IMAG04373.jpg

The Super Lemon Haze:

IMAG04212.jpg

IMAG04221.jpg

IMAG04302.jpg

The One Leaf Wonder SLH
IMAG04293.jpg

The Cole Train:

IMAG04202.jpg

IMAG04393.jpg

The Sharksbreath:

IMAG04353.jpg

IMAG04383.jpg

Group:

IMAG04281.jpg

you babies look nice raoul. they are growing fast too. your gonna be counting bud sites in no time.
are you feeding them yet or are they still living off the soil nutrients?
seeing how good your grow is going is making me wanna get mine ready already haha
good growing duke keep it up

Looking great bro!! :bravo:

Thank you, sir. These girls are treating me pretty alright. Glad to have you on board.

you babies look nice raoul. they are growing fast too. your gonna be counting bud sites in no time.
are you feeding them yet or are they still living off the soil nutrients?
seeing how good your grow is going is making me wanna get mine ready already haha
good growing duke keep it up

Hey falcore, thanks for comin by. Yeah, I'm getting pretty stoked now. Most are showing sex, Sunday I'll begin the transition to 12/12. They all were fed last Sunday for the first time (solution fed is in my last post). I noticed that they really took off Tuesday. I can't wait to see what you get goin falcore. I hear ya about the itch to grow, it was nice to have a break but this is just too much fun.

This beauty is a confirmed girl!

IMAG04423.jpg

All of the BBG plants are beginning to show sex. 2 confirmed girls. 2 I'm pretty sure are male. 1 i'm unsure.

1 fem SLH has preflowers(bottom middle) as well as the fem Cole Train (middle)

IMAG04433.jpg

Four weeks since dropping seed. Light cycle was changed from 20/4 to 18/6 Friday. Plants will go 16/8 tomorrow and Tuesday then to 12/12 Wednesday. Plants were given a micro-nutrient feed on Saturday:

1tsp Microblast
1tsp Meta K
1/4 TBSP Bloom
1/2 TBSP Grow

The Bubblegum's solution was diluted by 25%. All were given 700ml f solution. The SLH bottom middle is showing some deficiency but I think it's from the transplant shock as new growth is not affected. This is the plant that was severely droopy and had a very weak root system at transplant.

IMAG04482.jpg

IMAG04531.jpg

IMAG04522.jpg

IMAG04512.jpg

IMAG04502.jpg

IMAG04492.jpg

IMAG04472.jpg

IMAG04462.jpg

IMAG04451.jpg

IMAG04442.jpg

Hey raoul
looks like you got some happy campers in your tent. :cool:
This is the plant that was severely droopy and had a very weak root system at transplant.
if im looking at the right plant looks like maybe a little ph flux after the transplant. she looks the most sativa of the crew. i dont know from experience but from other journals sativas seem more sensitive than indicas. but you grew a bunch last time so you would most likely know more lol :grinjoint:
you have a incredible garden now and it is looking like your setting up for an fantastic flowering run. :tokin:

Hey raoul
looks like you got some happy campers in your tent. :cool:

if im looking at the right plant looks like maybe a little ph flux after the transplant. she looks the most sativa of the crew. i dont know from experience but from other journals sativas seem more sensitive than indicas. but you grew a bunch last time so you would most likely know more lol :grinjoint:
you have a incredible garden now and it is looking like your setting up for an fantastic flowering run. :tokin:

Hey falcore, thanks for dropping by. Yeah, you're looking at the right plant. I'm thinking ph flux too. Something was really wrong with her seedling mix.

I'm thinking only an easy, balanced catalyst mix for a bit to try to help the soil balance itself out. From what I've been gathering this SLH is an easy feeder so I'll probably just chill out on the ferts for them altogether til later. We'll see what happens....

Beautiful plants,I love how there all about the same height/size...great job,

Thanks for dropping by! Hopefully these girls give us a good show.

They grow up so fast!

Today was their last day of Veg. They've been on 16/8 for the past two days and will begin 12/12 tomorrow. They will spend the first week of flower under the metal halide.

IMAG04571.jpg

IMAG04561.jpg

IMAG04551.jpg

IMAG04542.jpg

:yummy:

hey raoul your plants look great man. i cant belive how even they are growing. cant wait to see how they stretch in flower. how long was their veg period again?

hey falcore, thanks bro. We're at exactly four weeks from the first sprouts, 3.5 weeks for the cole train (the last one to sprout). Pretty amazed at how quickly these things have developed. They are definitely starting to stretch already, being that I did absolutely nothing to control their height I can only hope that things don't get out of control.

Back
Top Bottom