RaoulDuke's Organic Four Strain 600 Watt Soil Extravaganza!

I accidentally set the timer for 13/11, seems to have still done the trick. Everyone was switched to HPS this morning, and the cycle was set to 12/12. SLH 2 has bounced back, I pulled her, measured the runoff(6.6) but decided to leach the soil anyways. I think there was just a hotspot somewhere. They day after she stuck her leaves straight up into the air, so I'm thinking it fixed her. All others were given an easy 1tbsp Catalyst, 1/3 tsp. bloom and grow. Today was the first day they had sucked the soil completely dry.

The sativas standing out:

IMAG04692.jpg

The last shot of the group with the males(top middle, middle left, bottom left):

IMAG04621.jpg

Rehung the ventilation, again. Had to swap out the sunleaves, took a crap kinda early, switched to a 435 cfm valuline. The plants are here too...

Hey all. So sorry for the lack of updates. I lost my hard drive and lost everything. Swapped hard drives, and the new one was bad too. The great irony is that the new one died the night I bought a new camera..d'oh!

Plants are doin pretty well, a little too much nitrogen on the SLH and Sharksbreath which is why they're showin some rams horn. They perk up every time they get molasses or phosphate so I'm pretty sure they'll burn it off. One of the Super Lemon Haze I gave away cause she was just a failure at life and I was sick of coddling her. Re-homing is much better than slaughter i guess. Found a couple spots of white powdery mildew on one of leaves of the Sharksbreath. Sprayed them all with milk and it seems to have wiped it out.

The bubblegum have proven to be quite voracious feeders despite what I've read about them. I can't really say that they're fed heavy doses though, never more that 1 tbsp per gal of bloom at a feeding. Ironically, they seem N hungry now as the lower leaves are yellowing already. This Tuesday marks day 28 of flower. Here are some pics I got last night and tonight. Still getting a feel for the new camera....

The Bubblegum:

DSC01671.jpg

DSC0193.jpg

DSC0198.jpg

Sharksbreath:

DSC0216.jpg

DSC0188.jpg

Coletrain:

DSC0179.jpg

Super Lemon Haze:

DSC0206.jpg

Hey, your grow's looking really good so far. I saw you having some trouble with gnats/larvae. I'm having this issue for the first time myself. I had no idea they could do so much damage. I finally got some nematodes in my soil, hopefully that'll get things back on track. You referenced "mosquito dunk" at a couple points. What's that?

Sorry this response is a bit belated. Here's a a link, this works fairly well as a preventative measure though I wouldn't rely on it to curb an infestation:

Little Flies? Fungus Gnats? How to kill larvae in Soil? N e 1

hey Raoul good to see you back. :cool: that sucks about your hardrive did you loose a lot files? your ladies are looking good. that bubble gum is a beautiful strain. that cole train looks like its gonna make some nice colas. it seems like you got this one on lock down.
:tokin:

hey Raoul good to see you back. :cool: that sucks about your hardrive did you loose a lot files? your ladies are looking good. that bubble gum is a beautiful strain. that cole train looks like its gonna make some nice colas. it seems like you got this one on lock down.

Hey falcore, thanks for droppin in. I lost about a year's worth of data. I really should have known better, being that I work in IT I have no excuse. I guess this is what it really takes to learn your lesson sometimes...

The bubblegum is amazing, I cut a male to collect pollen so I can get a seed stock going to keep it around. They've stayed super short (maybe 20-24 inches) and compact, not too leafy, just perfect. The cole train blew me away, being that I considered it a runt and all early on. That thing towers over all of the other plants. Its a really ugly plant though, very lanky but tons of bud sites. I'm pretty confident that she's going to take the top yielder award.

Day 32: Whiskey Xmas

Happy X-mas all.Took some shots of the Bubblegum. They're starting to yellow, I'm having a hard time keeping up with them. I'm thinking mg is what they need. I'm not sure if I should be concerned, gave 1tsp/gal feeding of epsoms salts today, seems to have halted it:

DSC0301.jpg

DSC0302.jpg

DSC0277.jpg

DSC0274.jpg

DSC025311.jpg

We're at day 37 flower now. Had some low N issues, just underfed. All is well here, I hope the same for you.

Bubblegum:

DSC0333.jpg

DSC032610.jpg

DSC03191.jpg

Sharksbreath:

DSC03181.jpg

DSC0323.jpg

Super Lemon Haze:

DSC0334.jpg

DSC0329.jpg

Cole Train:

DSC0331.jpg

Cloning Experiment - Taken day 32. Bubblegum (L) Sharksbreath (R)

DSC0337.jpg

hey raoul happy new year and i hope your holidays were good. Oh an your plants kick ass!

they look really healthy and im getting jealous of your 600watt light :Rasta: Those bbl gums have to be in the top 5 most beautiful plants since i joined 420mag.
cant wait to see them in another week gonna be sick

hey raoul happy new year and i hope your holidays were good. Oh an your plants kick ass!

they look really healthy and im getting jealous of your 600watt light :Rasta: Those bbl gums have to be in the top 5 most beautiful plants since i joined 420mag.
cant wait to see them in another week gonna be sick

Happy New Year! Thanks, falcore. That really means alot. If only we weren't bound by this disgusting prohibition, I'd send you a clone. I can't wait to see you up and running again. How was the vacation?

:bravo:

Gorgeous plants bro!

Thanks, Smokey.

Hey everyone.

Today we're at day 43. I've been struggling a bit with the Bubblegum because of the N deficiency early on. They've been receiving a small shot of N at each feeding which has stopped the yellowing, but not eliminated it. I've given them their last dose though. I've also learned that this strains is VERY Mg hungy if they're dialed in. They're treating me alright nonetheless and really packing it on. They smell AMAZING. The 'finish' really does remind you of taking a wiff of some bazooka joe. These are the frostiest buds I have ever seen. I'm going to try to borrow a macro lens so I can show you guys.

I burned the Cole Train a bit, which surprises me. From everything i've read they're heavy feeders, and I dindn't even go heavy (She receives the same mix as the Super Lemon Haze which didn't skip a beat). Overall i'm pretty disappointed as her yield is quite dismal for being a notorious heavy yielder (could be my fault too). She looks very immature for her age so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm thinking that this is a very strong sativa pheno so she might just need some time. She has a wonderful smell though, the perfect piney/slight skunk/spicey/sweet take your breath away aroma.

The Sharksbreath has really come to life and has developed a HUGE main cola, seriously about as thick as a 750ml wine bottle. She's looking like she needs a small shot of N to get her through flush. This strain IS a monster feeder. You can seriously feed then sit and watch the leaves stand up and almost 'flex'. Her smell I can't really put my finger on, sweet but at the same time there's a hint of ammonia and spices. Very pleasant though and I imagine she's gonna be very tasty.

The Super Lemon Haze is starting to put on some weight, she's actually blowing the Cole Train out of the water right now. Some of her leaves canoed from a N overdose a while back but it doesn't seem to bother her one bit. Her smell is the show-stopper. The lemon, then the sweet, then the alllllaggghhhlllllallaagghhlllll.

SLH, CT and SB:

DSC002310.jpg

Cole Train:

DSC0032.jpg

DSC001810.jpg

Sharksbreath:

DSC0031.jpg

Super Lemon Haze:

DSC0029.jpg

DSC0030.jpg

DSC002210.jpg

Bubblegum:

DSC001410.jpg

DSC002410.jpg

DSC002510.jpg

DSC0003.jpg

Well, the Cole Train hermied. Not as in a nanner here and there I mean full out strings of pollen sacs explosion in its main cola. I hope I got it in time, I couldn't find any that look like they opened. Absolutely disgusting.

I do NOT recommend.

It is now a pile of leaves and stems on my bathroom floor. I've hung the 'buds' up to dry, not sure if they're worth a got damn.

What a waste.

Beautiful pictures!:blunt::thumb:

Thanks bro, I'm going to try to get some better lighting in there before I harvest so you guys can see what these really look like. HPS lights are atrocious for photo.

Well, the Cole Train hermied. Not as in a nanner here and there I mean full out strings of pollen sacs explosion in its main cola. I hope I got it in time, I couldn't find any that look like they opened. Absolutely disgusting.

I do NOT recommend.

It is now a pile of leaves and stems on my bathroom floor. I've hung the 'buds' up to dry, not sure if they're worth a got damn.

What a waste.

I take that back. actually, it turned out I'd say an oz. of some decent buds. Still a disappointment though.

We're at day 50 now. Cole Train is drying, smokes very nicely. She had just been fed too...

One of the bubblegum looks be ready within about a week. I'd guess two more weeks for the other two indicas.

The Sharksbreath's main cola is almost as big as my forearm. These things EAT. I've got her at 1Tbsp of bloom + 1Tbsp of molasses every watering and she still wants more.

Bubblegum:

DSC0098.jpg

DSC0104.jpg

DSC0110.jpg

DSC0114.jpg

DSC0151.jpg

Sharksbreath:

DSC0170.jpg

DSC0113.jpg

DSC001110.jpg

Super Lemon Haze:

DSC0135.jpg