RaoulDuke's Organic Four Strain 600 Watt Soil Extravaganza!

hey raoul how are things going? your last batch of pics are amazing. your gonna get some killer haul out of those girls. i wish i could try your bblgums they look unreal. I hope the girls are well. keep it up bro. :tokin:

hey raoul how are things going? your last batch of pics are amazing. your gonna get some killer haul out of those girls. i wish i could try your bblgums they look unreal. I hope the girls are well. keep it up bro. :tokin:

hey falcore, doin good. sorry for the lack of updates, super busy lately.

the girls are finished up for the most part. we're at day 67 right now. the first bunbblegum came down at day 54, the second on day 58 and the sharksbreath came down on day 65.

the second bubblegum actually smells and tastes like some bazooka joe.

i'll try to have pics and such up in a couple of days.

All are chopped and in jars or hanging to dry. Each Bubblegum gave exactly 46 grams. I have yet to weigh the Sharksbreath and Super Lemon Haze. Probably going to be a little close to the same. My overall yield I was a bit disappointed wtih, but I didn't give them very much of a veg cycle. Next go will definitely allow 5-6 weeks.

The First Bubblegum to come down has a fruity aroma, but has a strong musky/spicy side as well. The second is flat out bazooka joe and it has the flavor to go with it. The high is pretty clear and uplifting but not racy. It finishes leaving me pretty relaxed.

I just pulled a bud to smoke of the Sharksbreath that finished dryiing. The aoma is very distinct from anything else I've ever some across. Not really a floral smell but still kinda fruity but with this weird terpentine finish. This is a definite couchlock strain, but it doesn't leave you completely out of it. It's pretty laughy at first too. This is a pretty good medicinal strain, I had a pretty gnarly knee injury last year and this really makes a difference. She came down on day 64.

The Super Lemon Haze smells like heaven. It's still pretty wet so I haven't tried any yet. I'm certain that it will be spectacular. Surprisingly I think she'll be the top yielder. She came down on day 69.

Bubblegum 1:

DSC02642.jpg

DSC027710.jpg

DSC0278.jpg

DSC0279.jpg

DSC03331.jpg

DSC0336.jpg

DSC0417.jpg

Bubblegum 2:
DSC0460.jpg

DSC04671.jpg

DSC0484.jpg

DSC0488.jpg

Sharksbreath:

12 Days Before Harvest

DSC0185.jpg

DSC0187.jpg

Harvest

DSC0512.jpg

DSC0518.jpg

Super Lemon Haze:

DSC0539.jpg

DSC0563.jpg

DSC0571.jpg

DSC0583.jpg

damn that is fast seems like you just started this grow lol that is awesome about the bblgum cant wait for the pic raoul :tokin:

Yeah, this one was alot quicker and alot less stressful too (though this one did put me through the ringer in a couple of occasions when I ran into defincies). There is definitely a lot to learn when getting into this. I'm pretty stoked for the next one.

Dooooooouuuuuuuke!!!! You got some beauties bro. the tops of the kolas are so round amazing. i bet you patients will be as happy as you must be. I think you may have sparked some inspiration for me to get a 600w light and a bigger house so i can grow like a human and not have to use my shanty town style grow set ups :cool: Are you gonna do a dry weight of all the harvest? :tokin:

Dooooooouuuuuuuke!!!! You got some beauties bro. the tops of the kolas are so round amazing. i bet you patients will be as happy as you must be. I think you may have sparked some inspiration for me to get a 600w light and a bigger house so i can grow like a human and not have to use my shanty town style grow set ups :cool: Are you gonna do a dry weight of all the harvest? :tokin:

hehe.. I sure hope so. I still haven't weighed out the Sharksbreath and SLH but I'll definitely give you a final weight.

I hear you on being cramped in with your grow, to. I've already torn my set up down and moved it to its own room in the basement. It's pretty nice not having to listen to the fans all of the time, and I kinda feel like a normal human being again. I was spending WAY too much time with those freaking plants.

The 600 performs pretty well and doesn't cost too much to run. I highly recommend the Galaxy, completely sealed, runs super cool and is silent.The only suck is that it's not dimmable. The entire setup during veg cost around $50 max per month to run (including the space heater, fans etc.) and about 40-45 during flower. With a 435 cfm fan sucking though the filter and pushing through the hood I could get the hood about 10-12" from the canopy with the fan running at only 65% (speed controller).

I actually just sold mine and picked up the 1000 watt version from Galaxy for the next grow. Puts me at 8750 lumen/sq. ft. I still kept my 600 watt bulbs just in case I run into heat issues (the 1000 watt is dimmable). Being that I'll need to run the hood a tad bit higher I'll be running the same initial lumens at the canopy, but I like growing bigger plants and I think I'll get better penetration at the lower branches.

Hey all,

Finally time to wrap this journal up, got the final weights in.

Bubblegum 1 - 46 grams
Bubblegum 2 - 46 grams
Sharksbreath - 50 grams
Super Lemon Haze - 58 grams

Total 7.14 oz.

The yield could have been much better had I given them more time for Veg. A little disappointed but I've got over 7 grams of the finest grass I've ever had in my life.

My seeds are sprouted for the next go, thanks for following along!
:grinjoint:

hey raoul nice harvest my friend. were the bubble gums 46 each or together ? All in all that was a great haul and we all know that quality is better that quantity. Are you gonna do another grow journal?

Hey falcore, I got 46 a piece out of the bubblegum. I might do another journal, still undecided. Two weeks ago I germed 1 kandy kush, 1 rocklock and 3 more super lemon haze.

High RaoulDuke

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom