Rare Dankness - Sonic Seeds - Dinafem & Others

i also ve critical cheese, it ll be nice to see how you got it done.

Green Love

Its really surprised me, it was tiny with one half inch root in the res, now there's a huge tangled own there, all bright white and happy as Larry :D

I have had some of this crit cheese before, and seems to be a decent strain. Super shitty funk to the smell. Yum lol. Any pics of yours?

Cheers man,will get some fresh pics up asap, just had a busy time but shits looking pretty happy :) bit of pistil recedingness from the fan blowing but all good elsewhere, knocking on door of week 5 for the hydro's so big Pk boost and things should start to go boom!

Hi guys, pics are a few days old. Not much to say ATM. Alls looking good, crit cheeses buds are a bit small for my liking but lots of branches so we will see. Venom is big and frosty already. My other 501st was male so that's gone now but the big 501 is female and just started shooting white hairs.

Like I say these are a few days old, will get some current ones on in the next day or so

SAM_00974.JPG
SAM_0096.JPG
SAM_00934.JPG
SAM_00923.JPG
SAM_00914.JPG

Update time

Venom og day 34. Stinking of chemmy goodness already, super crystally from day 21 or so, from what I have read it would appear this is one of the keeper phenos... I'm a very happy bunny.

SAM_01175.JPG
SAM_01163.JPG
SAM_01155.JPG
SAM_01144.JPG
SAM_01134.JPG

Critical cheese. Very very odd bud formation... I'm sure you can see what I mean. Not much frost at all. Massively disappointing thus far. Who knows though. Might have been hit too heavy with Pk but I don't think it has, not according to my calculations. Think it will get pushed till at least 9 by the looks of it. It was so super leafy so have done an enormous defoliation on it today,same as the plants in the ebb and flow. Only they have been defoliated less.

SAM_01074.JPG
SAM_01092.JPG

Ebb and flow table with critical v 2.0 and ice bomb. The ice bomb looks nice smells super lush,sweet and tasty. The critical has been looking pretty disappointing but has started getting some nice frost and some very sharp criticalesque smells coming through now so I am getting a bit excited. On the far right bottom is one og venom runt that ended up being female. The other runt which was a much nicer plant was male so laaame to that. These are on day 41 as well as the crit cheese.

SAM_01107.JPG

Pursang day 14

Not much to report, stinks, but was hoping for way more stretch.

SAM_01124.JPG

501st day 20. Slowly but steadily coming along. Looks rather good now. This is the one I think I'm most looking forward to... But we will see

SAM_01117.JPG

Sorry about some pics being sideways. Happy Monday to all :D

I'll start posting the pics of the baby 12/12 from seed girls when they start doing something more exciting... I'm really only hoping to average a zippedy do day per plant overall, I am not super fussed about quantity, much more concerned with the quality being immense since the only person who's going to be using is myself, medicinally. I'm not a dealer but I want the bag appeal of beautiful frosty bugs for myself, its lame looking at shitty weed, almost worse than smoking shitty weed.

I'd love to hear from anyone that's grown the crit cheese in regards to the weird budding up, and if anyone has grown out the venom or 501st with some info about how they will progress from here. They are due for another week of Pk and then well be moving them onto the k boost. Keeps them swelling but doesn't add a bunch more p that isn't used, and then needs to be used up before chop. Even if peeps aren't running the aptus line I would seriously recommend the k boost, the number one reason I've found for nutey unflushed taste is the fact people use these insane ratio Pk boosters all the way till flush and while the k is quick to flush, the p takes a lot longer due to the plant using much less p in the later stages of flowering whilst being flushed, compared to the high amounts of both k and ca \ mg the plants still
Munching.

If you want to collect some pollen you have to grow that boy somewhere else. looking good man.

yeah i know thanks man - dont worry this aint this cowboys first rodeo. im very familiar with the feel of spurs :D

i dont have the facilities to do seeds which is lame, as i was hoping to be able to do a seed run. all the males so far have been culled. shame since all of them were such nice males you could have easily mistaken them for females

Bad times... venom og 1 is male. anyone want any pollen?
whats the best way to now harvest some pollen without risking the other plants?

yeah i know thanks man - dont worry this aint this cowboys first rodeo. im very familiar with the feel of spurs :D

i dont have the facilities to do seeds which is lame, as i was hoping to be able to do a seed run. all the males so far have been culled. shame since all of them were such nice males you could have easily mistaken them for females

Best way is to wait till the sacks open, put a piece of paper under the plant let the pollen fall on the paper, dry it out before you store it or it will go mouldy fast

Update

Venom og day 34. Skipped a week in my head last update. It is starting week 6 tomorrow. Loving it. Stinks of some serious dieselly pine lemon petrol funk. Unreal amount of crystal and super defined bud structure already. Looking very much comparable with other journals that turned out good so I'm chuffed. Had a few biig asss pollen sacs on bottom branches but went against my usual course of action and carefully removed them instead of chopping the Hermie completely , looks to be all OK. Overall very happy

SAM_01295.JPG
SAM_01285.JPG
SAM_01273.JPG
SAM_01415.JPG
SAM_01404.JPG

Critical cheese day 41 finally starting to crystal and bulk up a bit but still hugely disappointing

SAM_01352.JPG
SAM_01343.JPG

Critical and ice bomb (macro shots are ice bomb) day 41. These are starting to look like potential serious yielders and both stink and are super crystally. The ice bomb is super sweet smelling and the buds are just starting to form up properly , super crystally but that dry frosty ness, not super sticky like the crit v 2.0

SAM_01302.JPG
SAM_01382.JPG

2015-03-09_15_24_19.jpg

SAM_01334.JPG
SAM_01322.JPG
SAM_0131.JPG

Whole back of tent

SAM_01394.JPG

The other girls were out of the tent, will get some more pics on as and when

Will get some pics up in the next few days... Super busy ATM. All in all everything is bulking up really nicely, the venom is going some serious shades of solid and is stinking out everything else. 501st is getting super crystally, still little buds but there are losses of them so I'm not worried. The critical cheese has finally started filling in and is looking very sativa like, but very nice none the less. I will have to run it until 70 days I should think. Its not gonna yield too big and the plant is ugly as fuck but the actual bud looks pretty good. Very crystally and funky. The critical 2.0 is chunking up a lot, and maybe just starting to have receding hairs. Will be starting it And the ice bomb which is also bulking up well tomorrow or Tuesday. They are both a super dark green so lots of nutes to use up, two week flush should do ythe job which tends to be standard for me. The pursang is putting on its first bit noir crystal and getting some nice lemony smells coming off it.the Strawberry's are looking good, one strawberry pheno and one diesel. Both putting on some good weight and crystal, but the more indica looking diesel pheno is looking like its going to be bigger yield wise. I've smoked the strawberry pheno recently and its very nice, hazy and sweet. Bug formation is very kushy already.

FUCK! just had the fan drop onto the venom and the critical cheese. los of damage to th crit cheese, but i hope its all bandaged up ok and onyl lost a couple of branches. more pissed about the venom, which has los a top cola from about half way down, all the branches are in a thing of ro water in the tent so they can flush and i can have a wee taster of it, shouldnt be too much of an issue just really annoying

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom