Rayzin's Grow Journal

Rayzin

** On August 25th Ordered the Blue Planet Nutrient's Farmer's Pride Organic 7-pack SPECIAL! at 99.5% Off plus Shipping. The total cost including shipping was $34.30. I am excited and patiently awaiting my package this upcoming week. Will update when I get started.

How does someone continue with a certain thread? I am trying to add to my existing journal but the only options I have is to reply to a thread. I am not replying, I am adding a new entry. Is this possible?

How does someone continue with a certain thread? I am trying to add to my existing journal but the only options I have is to reply to a thread. I am not replying, I am adding a new entry. Is this possible?
I believe that you have to post replies. But I may be wrong. Are you trying to edit any of your posts? I think that there is a time limit on when you can do that.

No, just trying to add or append previous entries so there is flow to the journal. I'm concerned about having a bunch of replies which would interfere with the readability of the journal.

HPNX0579.JPG
HPNX0581.JPG
On Saturday afternoon, Sept 3rd, I received my order from Blue Planet Nutrients. The package received was in great shape. It was packaged professionally and BPN even taped down the screw tops to prevent any leakage. Nice touch.

US Postal Service sure could use some work in their process. Very dissatisfied with their service. Tracking, what a joke.

No, just trying to add or append previous entries so there is flow to the journal. I'm concerned about having a bunch of replies which would interfere with the readability of the journal.

Rayzin, I tried to send you a PM but you have your settings set so that you can't receive them. I don't want to clutter this journal up.
Anyway, you can edit your previous posts for only a short period of time. After that, you have to ask an administrator to edit them for you.

And yes, without a doubt, the US postal service is horrible. I will be using UPS almost exclusively in about a week and will have daily pick-ups for a small monthly fee.

I am sorry. I am a software QA Engineer and I find this 420Magazine site to be the "WORST" and most "DIFFICULT" site to navigate. I am totally frustrated and may have to create a website just so I can post a Journal. I have no idea how to allow you to send a PM. I am unable to select you as a contact, thus allowing you to PM me. This is really frustrating. I just don't have the time nor the desire to figure this all out.

I am sorry. I am a software QA Engineer and I find this 420Magazine site to be the "WORST" and most "DIFFICULT" site to navigate. I am totally frustrated and may have to create a website just so I can post a Journal. I have no idea how to allow you to send a PM. I am unable to select you as a contact, thus allowing you to PM me. This is really frustrating. I just don't have the time nor the desire to figure this all out.

Hey Rayzin, looking forward to the use of BPN on the grow! You got an awesome line.
You can send PM after 50 posts. This was setup to prevent spams. "Due to repeated feedback from our valued members about solicitation and spam via private message, members must have at least 50 posts to use the Private Message system."

For those of us who do not use PM's regularly, this requirement of 50 post would frustrate anybody. After even 10 failed pm's one might just give up.

RayZin's Blue Planet Nutruent's Grow Journal

Here is a series of Pic's taken of Cindy. It is starting to really perk up with the new Blue Planet Nutrients. You can find pic's of the nutrients in this journal. I am new at this. Bear with me and I'll improve as time moves on
1_C99_9_16_11_4.JPG
1_C99_9_16_1_2.JPG
1_C99_9_22_11_1.JPG
1_C99_9_29_11_2.JPG

I am really liking the Blue Planet Nutrients. Might sound like I'm advertising for them but I am not affiliated, except in accepting their outstanding offer.

I am really seeing some great things with my Plant #1 Cindy 99. In the last week I've seen remarkable growth. I am having to take pictures twice a week to follow the explosion.

In my Flower tent I've been feeding BPN to a Lemon Haze or something. Unfortunately the plant was not grown with BPN so a comparison is not possible.

I have candidates in the veg tent that will be added to the Cindy. I still have to do some pruning for optimum growth. When I add some current pictures, any suggestions from my friends out there will be welcome before I do the actual trimming. Remember, I am a serious novice here.

Back
Top Bottom