Update:
Not much to say. Fed the girls this morning. Tent was 15% rh so they were thirsty. The girl that is further behind and so far I am considering to be the Alaskan purple is filling the screen out nice.
F796AD47-0D11-4256-9322-EF5E86D78434.jpeg

Haven't grown it yet as the seeds haven't arrived, but this summer I'll be growing Chiquita Banana from @Weed Seeds Express:
Chiquita Banana has the reputation of being one of the most powerful marijuana strains in the world. She certainly has spunk, which of course with a THC content of up to 29% should come as no surprise.
Max yield indoor: 300 to 400 grams/m2
Flavors: Fruity, Spicy, Sweet, Pepper
Effects: Creative, Energetic, Euphoric, Giggly, Happy, Relaxed, Social, Uplifting
Good luck with this baby, I'm sure she won't disappoint!! :green_heart::thumb:

what deficiency, I’m thinking K. Feeding with megacrop @ 5 grams / gallon. The big question is do I need to feed more megacrop or did I manage to lockout the K. Think they just need more K for the flowers? Or am I just out to lunch?

0CFCC284-FD38-4529-A602-E4CDF48C6D57.jpeg

Hasn’t spread up top yet. Now I thought I was light on feed before last feed so I am just going to chill for a bit while these dry out and watch for spreading.

8C29C5F4-1FAC-43B4-B017-8D43F8F3F6B0.jpeg

Any input from all you fine people is appreciated.

image.jpg

That kind of burn on the lowers in flower would tend to point toward potassium deficiency, so you could try 5.5g/gallon and probably still be safe from lockout, but before you water again I would also take the time to do a slurry test and see if the soil has the correct pH.
Have you had your pro mix go out of wack?

That was way too quick for me! I stir every 15 minutes for an hour at least before I check.

And Premier Tech says anything higher than 6.2 should be addressed. Let's see where you land in an hour before we need sort it out.
Ok I will let it sit and stir every 15 for a while. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom