The undercarriage:
54C8FB9E-FD49-4368-B1C0-C9FF26E41B4B.jpeg

Yeah, there was a little glitch with the server yesterday, but it's all good now!
Your plants look good, Reave!
Nice, clean undercarriage too:goodjob:

Yeah, there was a little glitch with the server yesterday, but it's all good now!
Your plants look good, Reave!
Nice, clean undercarriage too:goodjob:
Thanks Carcass, really enjoying the simplicity of this grow(now that the bugs are gone). Now that I have downsized and settled on pro mix and mega crop everything is ez pz.

Yeah, I've had fewer problems since switching to ProMix- in fact, I've grown my last two plants in the same 3 gallons of it, so it works as well used as it does new!

SCROG progression:

6DFA5468-781C-49BD-9009-FCCD69D78C03.jpeg

These girls were vegging for quite a long time, maybe since end of June last year. I kept cutting them back due to aphids being all over because I had them outside sometimes in the sun. Took me a really long time to get rid of them before finally sending them to flower now. Part of the reason it took so long to remove the aphids was due to completely neglecting my plants. Anyway pout is they were setup pretty good to go straight into screen of green.

One plant lagged behind the other because I was not sure what the stretch would be like for the larger potted plant and thought it might need the whole tent. when it was clear there was lots of room I added the second plant.

During stretch I have kept moving the nodes around the screen as required. They are looking pretty good. Can’t wait to see how these flowers start forming.

What’s up Reave!
Im gonna stick around and check out how you fair with your scrog, looking very nice already! I’ll catch up over the next few days as well.
:passitleft::high-five:

Have you tried Green Crack yet? It is one of my favorites, and a very energetic and creative high
I have not grown it personally. Friend of mine had some and not sure if he cropped to early but it was a bit racey. Could give it a go. This is what I have is the stash(grown everything in the stash except the amnesia regs):

DFC1A419-9197-4DF8-8797-73A4CE1C9252.jpeg

I was looking at ordering something from Ace Seeds, they have a random 5 pack and some other stuff at True North I was checking out.

Like Emily said, green crack is a great strain to grow. Easy, and great yielding. I found it more to be a bit of a indica. As per crop kings strain (actually the strain I grew) is a 70/30 cross with the higher end on indica.
EC077FD8-1EC9-444E-B299-81D5A5D0308B.png

she could have grown a different breeder with different percentages though.
With the seeds you have, I’d suggest Alaskan purple! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I see there isn’t any Acapulco Gold. If you want a great daytime high . Uplifting with a slight stone fruity taste and last a long time . 80% stavia for your next order .

Haven't grown it yet as the seeds haven't arrived, but this summer I'll be growing Chiquita Banana from @Weed Seeds Express:
Chiquita Banana has the reputation of being one of the most powerful marijuana strains in the world. She certainly has spunk, which of course with a THC content of up to 29% should come as no surprise.
Max yield indoor: 300 to 400 grams/m2
Flavors: Fruity, Spicy, Sweet, Pepper
Effects: Creative, Energetic, Euphoric, Giggly, Happy, Relaxed, Social, Uplifting

I’m starting to think this plant is the White OG. The description of its growth is matching its look.
20EB5F83-38D6-4A5C-8BDF-4AB95804D25E.jpeg

She is short in stature with round nugs that looks like they are going to be very dense. She didn’t stretch too much and required a medium amount of nutrients. Last feed was 4.5 grams per gallon and I’m going to up it just a tiny bit in the next feed.
92D7D1C4-0A16-4104-8C50-6D49F52D4DC6.jpeg

She is also very hairy , these flowers are starting to look awesome and smell decent.

Back
Top Bottom