I used to previously take pics of my plants mostly looking down on them, which when referring back it was hard to tell where they were in their 'stretching' so this time I have been trying to ensure I take regular pics from side on for future reference to help judge when stretching is over so I can get the timing better in future.

It's a nice time now that budset has been reached to watch their ongoing progress, hopefully your seeds are responding well to their water soak.

It's a nice time now that budset has been reached to watch their ongoing progress, hopefully your seeds are responding well to their water soak.
For sure. The seeds have all dropped. The Canuk afghanis have cracked open. I’m going to move them to their solo cups in a bit here.
Looks like a great selection for the next grow and the flowering plants are moving right along!

Good idea to keep an eye on the seeds to see if they split early. I had a couple of DDAs that completely shed their shells in under 12 hours and looked like floating ghosts when I got to them. Nothing came of them when they were planted.
Oh yes. Thanks for the encouragement. I definitely keep an eye on them. Have not had that happen but I’ve seen some
Pop real quick.

I'm in!

I have some Fem Columbian Gold seeds I can't wait to grow. :)

Welcome @VexGrows , thanks for stopping by to check out my grow

Very cool. The Columbian golds didn’t end up working out. Guess that’s what happens when they are ancient and also not stored properly. No matter though we growing different stuff now. Like water off a ducks back.

We have some Alaskan Purple and White OG in flower. Both were freebies.

Following up just yesterday I dropped 2 Canuk Afghani 1 regs a Utopia Haze and a Chronic thunder both from Barnys Farms.

A big bud from the CBD plant I grew maybe last summer? Anyway here what it looks like cured to perfection. It taste superb and makes me feel really good. Knocks off the edge and I still feel like it’s a bit of a buzz.
1667A0A7-332A-435F-A2D9-2973EB4B24F6.jpeg
2EC0D79D-5F32-450A-AC1C-9B7CFD64F351.jpeg
22F547FB-0951-493C-87A0-3E9064F52ADB.jpeg
05059BAE-8BC1-470C-AF48-A24AB144BA9E.jpeg

This is why we don't put our trash back in the fridge!
Au contraire mon fraire I leave trash in the fridge until it is gonna go out the door and not just in the trash from the start. OH OK I'm feeling nit picky today, I get it Mr.S. ;)
What did the trick? Neem oil spraying daily 8ml neem 5ml baby soap lavender and 1litre of water.
Bugs love lazy stoners. Thank god for neem eh R? I swear I am going to become responsible, proactive sprayer someday...

Just found your journal... got some reading to do lol. Sorry I'm late.
It’s been going on a while lol. I wouldn’t bother going back to far. We just started some new seedlings of a variety so should be pretty interesting.

Thanks for dropping in. All aboard!!!!!

It’s been going on a while lol. I wouldn’t bother going back to far. We just started some new seedlings of a variety so should be pretty interesting.

Thanks for dropping in. All aboard!!!!!
Ima do some snoopin lol... they look great!

Back
Top Bottom