Reave's Soilless: Peat, Bark, Sphagnum, Perlite, White Widow 2018

Still basically on auto pilot. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:
08526527-C7A9-4C6A-8D17-927296AD9354.jpeg
96E13B2F-02E0-4EFA-8B71-183101B14CB2.jpeg

if she is using that water in 24-48 hours it is time to uppot, just before she starts running out of room. That is the rule I go by, the first time I notice the plant able to meet that timeframe, it is time to uppot. You can go much longer than that before the plant actually starts complaining, but at the point she can hit that less than 48 hour window the roots have gotten strong enough and have filled out the space provided to them and they are ready to explore new space. The goals of forming a rootball in that first container will have been met, with roots all through that cup, and from here on they will simply get bigger and stronger if given the room to do so. If left in there too long, they will begin to wrap and get in each other's way and eventually will develop root bound symptoms.

Still basically on auto pilot. Here are some pics for your viewing
My buddy is ready to crop out. I saw some of you guys doing 24 hours of dark before cutting down. What is the reasoning.
I’m on the no flush club , Amber shows up it’s out of there
Enjoyed it Thank You

My buddy is ready to crop out. I saw some of you guys doing 24 hours of dark before cutting down. What is the reasoning.
The theory is that the stress is supposed to increase the production of something beneficial (what that is will vary depending on who is talking about it). Some say trichomes swell, some say terpines increase, some say THC levels go up. All I know is that I tried it (48 hours) and saw and smelled no difference and gave it up. Dutchman and SweetSue have also given it up. Besides it seeming not to make a difference, it can be a difficult task unless you are harvesting everything on the same morning.

Chopping at first light seems to still be a thing however!

Back
Top Bottom