Redemption Journal - Two Buckets - Two Lights - One Cab

The Mutant is getting sparkly, she's getting the terpinator and rhino skin so I don't even want to see bud in four weeks lol
420-magazine-mobile109395538.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1674549459.jpg

Lol relying on the walls to send them upwards!

I had a idea today or yesterday that if my top colars become to heavy since there trained basically horizontal if they get to heavy for they stalk I should try tie there tops to a beam above to hold the would that not work in trying to train the to grow straight upwards during flower stretch now you've trained plus if you use string you can obviously re tie it and train in the direction you'd like, you think it'd work for me or you I've been trying to figure out simple ways to help train/support the plant during growth on limited budget for the like of my bros grow where the only money been spent on it other than the light n ballast I bought him everything else like nutes testers 4 of my autopots with all pipe work but trying to do everything else for him so now I'm closing my wallet for him and putting what I can back in mine after the problems I've had with it this week that your probably aware of so I'm trying to do what I can for him with left overs of my grow or stuff led around any cool ideas of training from seedling to harvest that you know would be highly appreciated pal .sorry bout the essay bud not bee. On for couple of days need to get some of my information out and get some new ones in ..

lol I use Garden tie for almost everything in the cab. In the same sense that you would lst to train her to grow horizontally, you absolutely can support them the same way. I had a plant with buds weighing all the branches down so I hung a bunch of the colas from the ceiling like so:
420-magazine-mobile168884044.jpg

So the scrogged Gl is coming along did some supercropping yesterday or the day before and some rearranging of tops etc ya know, scrog shit. Thinking about flipping it now while I'm about to do nite changes. Only one problem. Well, 6 problems. The clones. The roots are sick on them except the forked clone which may be a failure at this point idk. I don't have anywhere to put them for 18/6 if I flip the gl, I flip the clones. Idk what to do. Anyone nearby want some clones lol
420-magazine-mobile833909857.jpg

Thx robbo! So last night was her first 12 hour dark period. Let's see how she stretches. Just want a lil bit so straight onto the bloom nutes, but no b52 either, just sensi a and b, calmag, bud blood, hydroguard and a lil tiny bit of the terpinator. Never too early for the joose!
420-magazine-mobile1867797206.jpg

Back
Top Bottom