Regrowth: Growing Clones & Getting Stoned

Thanks @Trala brah! Still nothing like yours though... I'm happy the Northern Lights finally started to flower.
Hey I haven’t got mine in jars yet. If I use history as my guide that’s usually when I fuck em up!

I've actually been really lucky with the jarring and burping process, please don't make me jinx it! Hey, just wait until I update the journal with the Cherry Pie later... She's an absolute wreck now. Thank god for the outdoor ladies.

Platinum OG
Pistils: 34 days ago (4.86 weeks | 1.22 months)
20210903_141331.jpg

20210903_141343.jpg

Zkittlez
Pistils: 29 days ago (4.14 weeks | 1.03 months)
20210903_141450.jpg

20210903_141503.jpg

Northern Lights

Pistils: 14 days ago (2.00 weeks | 0.50 months)
20210903_141652.jpg

Platinum OG
Pistils: 34 days ago (4.86 weeks | 1.22 months)
20210903_141331.jpg

20210903_141343.jpg

Zkittlez
Pistils: 29 days ago (4.14 weeks | 1.03 months)
20210903_141450.jpg

20210903_141503.jpg

Northern Lights

Pistils: 14 days ago (2.00 weeks | 0.50 months)
20210903_141652.jpg
That northern lights man; She's amazing. Can you get some more pictures of her from different angles, If you have time.
How you can squeeze all that plant into a little pot, is impressive! What's your secret?
Nice work anyway mate..:thumb:

Just a long veg time with lots of food and water I reckon. I give a light watering one day followed by a heavier one the next and keep alternating like that. My only concern with watering so often is that salts may build up but they seem fairly happy. They've been basically praying the entire way through bloom. I think the fabric containers help air prune the roots so they get less root bound than they would otherwise.

20210903_184726.jpg

20210903_184847.jpg

20210903_184735.jpg

Fam owns some cottage property and they're nice enough to let me hang around during the summer months. It's a bit isolated and lake access only. It really is beautiful though, the pictures don't even do it justice. I feel like I overstay my welcome with how long it takes to get through until harvest. Maybe autos next year?

It's been an eventful week and certainly not a pleasant one. A few days ago we had a storm that knocked over the Zkittlez and left the Platinum OG dragging in the dirt. They're both covered in sand with receded pistils so it will effect the bud formation. Then today I spotted this on one of the main colas of the Platinum OG...

20210910_154149.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if there's more, I've been smelling mold for a few days now to be honest, even prior to the storm and couldn't pin point where it was coming from. I cut off a little more than I wanted to so I guess I have a tester nug if I'm brave enough to try it. FML.

Then there's this leaf spot thing on the Platinum OG that keeps spreading, I asked for advice a while back and got back 'it looks like bug damage' no bro it's not bugs - it's a fungal infection.
20210901_182844.jpg

unknown.png

To clarify, leaf miner damage looks like this.
20210824_150443.jpg

Maybe sulfur would've helped but I haven't been able to get to town so I've been resorting to defoliation to keep it under control. If you look at Platinum OG in the last update you can see how I've trimmed away most of the fan leaves on one of the lower buds.

Feel really bad for you mate.. you've had it rough lately.. that fungal infection is septoria, we used to get it on the tomatoes.. it spreads between plants pretty rapidly when it has the right conditions. We found a defol and a dilute cider vinegar solution, to wash the leaves in the surrounding areas. About a teaspoon to a gallon
You can get it under control most times.. you've just got to separate all the plants, when possible.

Edit, table spoon not teaspoon..
Another edit.. nope, teaspoon it was. It's been ten years since I was in a greenhouse. Just had to check a few notes to make sure. Forgot aswell; fresh water rinse and pat dry.. it's a bit easier on tomato plants mind you..

Squiggz

Fungus? Wow. Septoria. Good to know. Good to know there’s a remedy too.

That budrot is a heartbreaker. I’ve had that a couple of times. I think it’s why I started washing buds. In case I missed some. It must get rid of spores and such?

Lucky there were no breakages with plants rolling about.

These things come in threes so you should be alright now ;)
:passitleft:

Fam owns some cottage property and they're nice enough to let me hang around during the summer months. It's a bit isolated and lake access only. It really is beautiful though, the pictures don't even do it justice. I feel like I overstay my welcome with how long it takes to get through until harvest. Maybe autos next year?
Oh wow!

Yeah my fam owns some fuck all...

L O L L I N G

Sounds amazing.

It's been an eventful week and certainly not a pleasant one. A few days ago we had a storm that knocked over the Zkittlez and left the Platinum OG dragging in the dirt. They're both covered in sand with receded pistils so it will effect the bud formation. Then today I spotted this on one of the main colas of the Platinum OG...

20210910_154149.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if there's more, I've been smelling mold for a few days now to be honest, even prior to the storm and couldn't pin point where it was coming from. I cut off a little more than I wanted to so I guess I have a tester nug if I'm brave enough to try it. FML.

Then there's this leaf spot thing on the Platinum OG that keeps spreading, I asked for advice a while back and got back 'it looks like bug damage' no bro it's not bugs - it's a fungal infection.
20210901_182844.jpg

unknown.png

To clarify, leaf miner damage looks like this.
20210824_150443.jpg

Maybe sulfur would've helped but I haven't been able to get to town so I've been resorting to defoliation to keep it under control. If you look at Platinum OG in the last update you can see how I've trimmed away most of the fan leaves on one of the lower buds.
Omg so heartbreaking.

I have zero advice. Maybe Shed does. I think he is good with problem solving.

Back
Top Bottom