Ricky B Kush

RickyBkush

420 Member
Hello everyone my name is Ricky B Buffalo I'm from Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Canada where its legal to grow 4 plants but if you have a license you can grow more. I've been researching and reading nonstop since October 2018 and I haven't stop learning as i want more knowledge. Anyways thanks for having me I'll do my best to more active in showing my progress.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @RickyBkush

It sounds like you did your homework; what type of growing are you planning on?
You will find we have many growers on here from all over Canada.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello everyone my name is Ricky B Buffalo I'm from Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Canada where its legal to grow 4 plants but if you have a license you can grow more. I've been researching and reading nonstop since October 2018 and I haven't stop learning as i want more knowledge. Anyways thanks for having me I'll do my best to more active in showing my progress.
Hey Ricky Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Great to have you here.
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Pure awesomeness. I'm waiting to start a journal well actually waiting for some seeds. I blew ally money on a brand new high-end LED grow light. And the strains I want are Bubba Cookies, Super Kush, Cherry Cookies, Black Alpha, Back to the future #2, Road Kill Skunk, Chem 91 Sk Va, Fire Bubba, Royal Purple Kush, Super OG Kush, Black Devils OG, Cherry Moon Pie, Platinum Bubba, Platinum Cookies. One of these strains I want to make a statement with and show people who doubted me.

One of these strains I want to make a statement with and show people who doubted me.

Hell, why not make a statement with  all of 'em.... ;)
Welcome to 420, Ricky!:welcome:

Welcome to this wonderful 420 Magazine site Ricky,

Your enthusiasm stands out and hope that you get off to a good start growing some potent plants with your wide variety of seeds. Will look forward to reading of what you are doing.

The extended forecast shows no frost for the next week and a half so put some of my plants out Friday in the garden. I'd show a picture of them but unfortunately I did not take any yet.

:welcome: from Ontario.

Hi Ricky,
Welcome. This is Eason from Medic Grow, an American LED grow light brand, offer grow lights with LCD screen and wifi control. If you are interested, kindly contact me. Thank you. Email: Eason@MedicGrow.com
Hey Eason :ciao: hope your well my friend.
Ricky hasn't been around since May, he might not reply right away.
My name is Bill284 I'm pleased to meet you.
I'm currently running a @MedicGrow EZ - 8 in my greenhouse, with fantastic results.
I've told everyone it's the last light you'll need to by.
I'd love for you to drop by.
I've got some great pics of the light in there.

Back
Top Bottom