Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

There is joy on the mountain this morning. :) The CEO consented to another tent so I now have a new Mars 4x4 on the way. I couldn't sorce one locally cheaper. It was a pleasure to deal with SmokeSara also. When it arrives the led and two current autos are going into it. That will put the old 1K hps back in my big tent with, by that time an over 100 day old Amnesia Lemon in the 27 gallon top fed dwc. Can you say 10.5/13.5 ? I can and so will this sativa. I'll be restringing the screen to its larger size when I flip the lights. Roughly 39x39. I've seen the stretch on this strain before and there is no doubt she will fill the screen and then some. I envision having to supercrop around the edges to keep it level. :cheesygrinsmiley: Fingers crossed for my largest single plant harvest ever. Only 14 more weeks to find out. :rofl::rofl:

Kiss the CEO sweetly on the forehead for us. She's a fine woman indeed!
Love the plan. Can't wait to see it play out.

It's just like Lil Red Riding Hood told the big bad wolf... I don't think the forehead is where I'm going to have to kiss her. :riskybusiness:

There is joy on the mountain this morning. :) The CEO consented to another tent so I now have a new Mars 4x4 on the way.
:cheer:Congratulations:cheer: on the addition to your garden. I'm sure it will be well received. I'm thinking of a tent addition myself, but thankfully I only consult with me, myself, and I and sometimes Mags the cat. Heh, heh, my only true friend. :laughtwo: He just jumped in my lap and made me say that.:smokin:

Double barrel Rifleman! Nice....should be as happy as a dog with two dicks. Know I would be :)

WTF...? Happy, no way....how would he choose which one to use. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Tracking number says Thursday. Plans are being made to swap lights fans etc with a minimum of stress to each plant. If I'm not careful this could become more like work than fun. :biglaugh:

Dark devil's in full on purplin' mode now. Can't wait to see her in a week or two. I'm going to have trouble getting mine to 60 days even I think.

I am going to have to try a soil grow soon. I find it hard to imagine seed to harvest in 60 days.

Seventy degrees and I worked like a borrowed mule today. With some single digit temps this past Winter we went through a small amount of firewood, so I took the chance to drop two trees today. A couple of tall straight nearly limbless old growth. I took out most of the large ones already so I'm now taking the ones that kept stretching till they made it to the canopy. Easy cuts. :) Im 75% done with the cutting and carrying to the splitting area, and finished with the scrub cleanup. This should replenish what we used and then some.

Cannabis content ?...I went four hours without a smoke break while working....and no, I didn't appreciate it. Smart thing to do when one is swinging a 20" saw :rofl:

Or voting!

:)

Voting is easy. I shrink the screen, take off my cheater glasses, and try to hit one of the blurry squiggles on the left side of the top blurry block, with one of my disfigured arthritic fingers. It takes seven or eight tries before my tablet recognizes that I've gotten close enough to one of them to register. Then I take another half min trying to hit the vote button. :cheesygrinsmiley:...no really :rofl::rofl:

Hey rifleman ive put a thread up in the dwc section, was hoping you or any1 following this thread could shed some light. Apologies for the hijack but the dwc section seems to be dead for the most part..

Hey rifleman ive put a thread up in the dwc section, was hoping you or any1 following this thread could shed some light. Apologies for the hijack but the dwc section seems to be dead for the most part..

I saw that. Also posted to it. Just saw where you don't have enough posts to pm anyone. If my answer cornfuzzles you, just come back here and I'll try to give a rambling explanation that makes sense. :)

Love coming by here, makes me feel like I m hanging out with MY kinda good o ll folks that I can relate with, kicked back and enjoying you journey man! Still planning for my big move to the country for my little piece of heaven like you have my friend.... Even made me miss cutting wood (Ash) in the winters up here in -30s, I d get like 30-50 cord put up for our cabin and sell most of it. Still got the splitter and saw sittn in the shed collecting dust..... Some day!

Love coming by here, makes me feel like I m hanging out with MY kinda good o ll folks that I can relate with, kicked back and enjoying you journey man! Still planning for my big move to the country for my little piece of heaven like you have my friend.... Even made me miss cutting wood (Ash) in the winters up here in -30s, I d get like 30-50 cord put up for our cabin and sell most of it. Still got the splitter and saw sittn in the shed collecting dust..... Some day!

Pull up a chair and stay a while, Roscoe needs a new victim. :rofl: I cut some very large white ash last year. 30" diameter and 80' tall large. Absolutely hated it. That is the stringiest shit wood to try and split I've ever dealt with. It was like it grew in a spiral. Hard on a chain too. The black locust cuts and splits easier and all the old timers called it "iron wood".

You can file this under the "you never know where this is going" tab. In approximately 75 days I am going to have to be away for about a week. My current crop of autos should be in jars by then. The photo plant...no way. Doesn't really matter since her reservoir is large enough to carry her through. So I'm sitting on the back porch sweating like a whore in church from cutting trees, and I'm trying to figure out if I have time to pop another seed. I'd hate to try and be away for a week with a blooming plant in a 5 gal bucket and waste her. So what do I come up with. The least painful thing for me if it all goes bad...I dropped a Sour Crack seed(1 of 15) into a rapid rooter and placed it into rockwool croutons. In a one quart container. I'll be running it beside my photo plant on a 13.5/10.5 schedule. I don't know what to expect, or if I can keep it alive hand watering to harvest. But WTH do I have but time to waste. :) Stay tuned for another learning experience for me, and a chance to point and laugh if you wish. :rofl:

Peace :peace:

Back
Top Bottom