RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL's

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL

Okay everyone, here's the latest pics of the baby, or should I say, BABY MONSTER!!!, Jackie. This little girl is seriously growing like a MONSTER!!!
8_7_1_1_Jackie_is_growing_so_HUGE_.jpg

Jackie is so BIG!!!
8_7_11_Jackie_is_so_BIG_.jpg

Jackie is looking so very beautiful....
8_7_11_Jackie_looking_so_very_beautiful_.jpg

This is what she looks like from up above...
8_7_11_Jackie_from_viewed_above_shes_growing_almost_an_inch_a_day_.jpg

Jackie from the side, to show her heigth and the little leaves all underneath and at the base of her stem...
8_7_11_Jackie_from_the_side_to_show_her_heigth_and_little_leaves_all_inside.jpg

Here in this picture, it really shows the growth in the center of Jackie!!
8_7_11_Lots_of_growth_in_the_center_of_Jackie_.jpg

Another view of Jackie from the side and farther back......to show what she looks like...and how much she has grown in just less than a week!!!
8_7_11_Jackie_from_the_side_view_.jpg

She just about 3 weeks old, and I can't BELIEVE how much she's grown! I'm hoping she's going to be big enough to get about 10 clones off of her by the time the Rockwool cubes and cloning gel gets here, which should be within about another week...at the rate the "monster baby" I've got is growing, I will have a plant that looks a full grown TREE! LOL! Well, I WAS worried about having enough plant material there to take at least 6 clones...but with what I have already, I can see that will NOT be a problem!
Till next time, and don't forget, VOTE FOR ME AND MY PLANT, "XENA" A NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 X SKUNK #1, THAT I HAVE IN THE PLANT OF THE MONTH CONTEST THIS MONTH, FOR AUGUST...You only have until August 15th to get your vote in...And next month, get YOUR plant entered in the POTM contest or your best nugget, OR, nominate your best buddy on here to be the Member of the Month contest, if you think they are deserving of that honor...

Get involved! Be active on here! Show the hard working people on here that we really CARE about these contests and things that they do for us! They don't HAVE to do these things, and yet they do...And give us prizes and everything! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!
I, personally, LOVE LOVE LOVE MY 420mag.com!!! Thank YOU for being here for ME, I DO CARE!!!

Re: RVgrower's Indoor Closet Grow: a Few N. Lights x Skunk & Some Bag Seeds Under CFL

Okay, well, I received a special package in the mail yesterday....A package from "Blue Planet" Nutrients arrived, and I have a brand new plant for grow 4.0, so that's what's going to happen next...As soon as my Rockwool cubes show up, I am taking about 10-12 cuttings from my new plant, "Jackie", an "Emerald Jack" from Emerald Triangle Seeds...Anyways, this will be my "GROW 4.0" My 10-12 clones from my very bushy and healthy baby, "Jackie", will be the "Grow 4.0", all using the Blue Planet Nutrients....I DID consider using the AN stuff as well, on half of them, a side by side comparison....6 of each.....but I just don't know what to do. A big part of me wants to try them both side by side to see what, if any, differences there are.....I am going to ask the Blue Planet guy himself, and see what he wants....He DID give me this stuff all for free, but he also instructed me to use it as I would if I had purchased it myself, and to report the ACTUAL RESULTS, no matter WHAT they are......So as soon as I get my Rockwool cubes, and an answer from the BP guy, I will know what I am doing...
I DID mix up the first batch last night, inside a tiny studio APt., and OH BOY!!!! MY poor wife had just sat down to a bowl of mint/chip ice cream, and then I opened that cap on the "Grow" bottle! OH NOOOOOOOOO! It was AWFUL!!!!!! It smelled just like about 20 cows had pooped in our bedroom, and then we scooped it up and made poo-tea out of it! LOL!! It's true though! And since I only have 1 plant to feed right now, I had to store the extra 3 qts. I didn't use when I fed the plant last night, so I poured it into an empty gallon jug and stored it down in the coolest, dark place I could think of- in the back of the bathroom, behind the toilet....It says also to only feed them every other "feeding"...to me, that means that on 1 day, I feed Ph'd 6.0 water, and the next day, I feed the BP Organics....and so on and so on, until she is "an adult plant", and they can possibly take daily feedings...

Also, can someone, ( HEllo, GT!! OMM, Mr. Krip, xlr8, sexy kush mama, and ALL my friends I can't remember the names of right now...), tell me, does it look like I clipped my plant too early? That is, defoliated her in preparation for harvest....I did it so I wouldn't get so much damn chlorophyl taste in my buds! I also have been really flushing her, at the rate of over 5 gallons a day, for at least 10 days or so....the problem is, that since she's in perlite, she tends to float up a bit, when I fill the whole pot with water in order to flush her......But I have a 1/4" hole 2-3" above the bottom, so that helps the water to drain out pretty quickly.....the rinse water is clear now...I think I can stop, and just will keep her fed with plain water...Because the trichs are about 80% milky, and of those, about 30% or more, are amber, and the "hairs" on the tops of the buds, are all red and yellow and the white ones are almost gone....receding into the calyxes....just the way it should be....I just don't know exactly WHEN to chop her! I have heard of peeps w/ fat and bushy plants being able to take a few buds at a time and just keep on growing, just pulling off buds every week, and then I guess more keep growing and maturing, and then they harvest more again...etc, etc, etc....
Well hell, what is wrong with me???? I HAVE Pics to show you!!! I will upload those now and be back soon!
Much love to all! :circle-of-love::green_heart::party::420::party::green_heart:

Hi RV - Congrats on a great entry in the POTM - Xena looks great. As far as defoliating, maybe someone else can answer that one better. Personally, I don't defoliate much as I have a different viewpoint on trimming leaves before harvest, though I may experiment with this some on an upcoming grow.

Many good growers do defoliate more like you did, and maybe one of them can give you their thoughts.

Congrats again on a great looking plant! :high-five:

Hey there Xlr8! I haven't heard from you in a while....thanks for stopping by to send that really nice note....Anyway, I appreciate what you're sayin', that's why I asked for ALL of my friends that know about this to chime in and let me know if I did it wrong, too early, or what?
I think I did it too early, which may affect the final outcome, but she was NOT growing in heigth at all, I promise you all that! lol! She had stayed the same heigth for like a month before I defoliated her that day...and I know I took what looks like a lot, but all I took was her little fans, and the few big ones she still had, and that's all...it just really made it look opened up so much! I will let everyone know what difference, if I notice any, that the defoliation made...
I hope to see your always awesome grows up here too, getting a bunch of votes and winning the POTM, NOTM, and the MOTM contests...
Good luck to you too!:goodluck::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Hi RV - Congrats on a great entry in the POTM - Xena looks great. As far as defoliating, maybe someone else can answer that one better. Personally, I don't defoliate much as I have a different viewpoint on trimming leaves before harvest, though I may experiment with this some on an upcoming grow.

Many good growers do defoliate more like you did, and maybe one of them can give you their thoughts.

Congrats again on a great looking plant! :high-five:

RVG, you did just fine on your defoliation! :welldone:

While the plants are vegging, I defoliate as needed, but keep as much as possible. I just want to open up light to potential bud sites and remove anything dead or dying, or that I know will not produce anything worthwhile.

Once in flower, I defoliate after the "3-week stretch" and again at around 45 days. I will typically defoliate everything on the bottom third, or so, of the plant to increase air circulation and, again, that's the stuff that normally doesn't get enough light to produce anything substantial. The rest is all about removing anything dead/dying and opening up the light to as many bud sites as possible.

You can't really take too many of the large fan leaves, so don't be afraid to get even more agressive next time, especially this late into flower.

I'm not aware that this defoliation will improve the taste at all, but it will help maximize the number and size of the buds while helping to maintain good air circulation, which also helps prevent bud rot.

OKAY PEEPS! I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOU ALL! I KEPT IT A SECRET TILL NOW, I WANTED TO WAIT TILL IT WAS FOR SURE...BUT IT IS, NOW, SO HERE GOES!:
I GOT PICKED AS WELL, BY BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS, AND WAS ASKED TO DO ANOTHER GROW USING THEIR PRODUCTS AND TO JUST REPORT FAIRLY ON THE RESULTS...
So, here it is: I am just starting an "Emerald Triangle Seeds" brand seed, called "Emerald Jack", about 27 days ago from seed, it was the last of 4 MMJ seeds I had, & the other 3 didn't sprout, so I am VERY lucky to have this plant!!! It is a cross between the famous "Jack Herrer", and their own "Emerald OG"...It is supposed to be a very strong Medical MJ plant that has a THC percentage of 22-24%, according to their claims...If it's any better than the Mexi-brown schwag I have to take right now, I WILL be happy!!!
Anyways, this means that the new girl, Jackie, the Emerald jack, that's on day 27 in veg from seed, she's a Feminized plant, and a gorgeous beauty! She's going to be my mother plant....so I think I better get at least a 5 gallon bucket or planter, for her, AT LEAST!< or she won't get as big as I picture her...besides, the plant is known for being very BIG! So I want to see how big I can get her! And it's ALL on Blue Planet Organics only! She's going to give me about a dozen clones 1st, so I can use 6 for the Blue Planet nutes I just got, and 6 for the Advanced Nutrients nutes that I had been using for the last 6 months...I wanted to see if by doing a side by side comparison, with them all being clones, I thought that was THE most fair way of telling which products were working best- the pictures will tell us all the differences, if any!
But then again, I wonder if I should just do them all with Blue Planet....I don't know what to do!
I over-think stuff all the time, then I take forever to do anything, and I am a total ADD/ADHD freak that spends so much time trying to save time, I waste time by trying so hard to SAVE time! ARGH! Can you believe that I am this Messed up?!?!
It's true! This is why weed has always helped me to self-medicate and stop all those non-stop thoughts and such....Now I am legally able to grow my own, and I have THE worst luck in the UNIVERSE when it comes to seeds! I do everything that everyone else does, I've tried EVERY Technique!, and NOTHING works!! I have about a 5-10% success rate! I SOOOOOOOO SUCK SUCK SUCK at germination, which really makes me mad! Cuz now that means I HAVE to go figure out WHY I can't grasp the whole process of germination....
And the last thing I should mention, I suppose, is that I also have to learn cloning...I have Rockwool cubes on the way, a set of just 12, with a packet of some growth hormones or something like that for as many clones, and some Clonex gel....I have a tote, I can drill 2" holes for some neoprene collars when ever I want to, and just get a submersible pump and some white PVC and some aeroponic mister nozzles...all to go under the lid of the tote, and then I can have my own "cloning machine"...but no time for that now, not before I have to get those clones going....I am going to use the Rockwool for this run, then I hope to try to do it in the cloning machine next time.
Here's my pics for now! I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK, "LIKES" AND COMMENTS/IDEAS! KEEP 'EM COMING!!

THESE FIRST SET OF PICS ARE ALL OF MY NORTHERN LIGHTS #5 X SKUNK #1:
8_2_11_Xena_for_POTM_.jpg
8_2_11_Xena_for_POTM_2_.jpg
8_5_11_8ena_from_a_side_view_after_defoliation.jpg

I REALLY TRIED HARD NOT TO "DE-FOLIATE" HER TOO MUCH, BUT I HAD TO TAKE OFF ALL THE EXTRA FANS, LARGE AND SMALL, THAT WERE HANGING OFF THE PLANT...I HOPE IT WASN'T TOO SEVERE...
8_5_11_my_n_lites-skunk_cross_after_i_defoliated_her_less_than_2_weeks_before_harvest.jpg
8_5_11_xena_after_defoliation.jpg
8_5_11_xenas_top_cola_after_defoliation.jpg

I HOPE I DIDN'T DE-FOLIATE TOO MUCH, OR TOO SOON...I DID IT ABOUT 2 WEEKS OR SO AGO, AND I STILL HAVE ANOTHER WEEK OR MORE BEFORE I CAN/SHOULD HARVEST HER....SHE'S REALLY NOTHING MORE THAN 18 STEMS WITH NICE LITTLE TOP BUDS ON EACH ONE, PLUS A BUNCH OF LITTLE BUDS ALL UP AND DOWN THOSE STEMS THAT HOLD THE 18 OTHER TOP BUDS..AND OF COURSE I HAVE THAT ONE REALLY NICE, BIG, TALL ONE. I HAD 2 ORIGINALLY, BECAUSE I DID A BAD FIM JOB ON HER WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE, THEN I HAD TO DO SOME LST AS WELL TO KEEP HER OPENED UP IN THE MIDDLE SO THAT THOSE LITTLE BUDS GOT EXPOSED TO THE LIGHT..I STILL PUT HER IN TOO TINY OF A POT ( 3 GAL.), SO I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON THERE! IF YOU WANT A DECENT SIZED PLANT, YOU BETTER GET YOURSELF A GOOD-SIZED PLANTER/BUCKET, 5 GALLONS MINIMUM, I'M NOW GOING TO RECOMMEND, AND I PERSONALLY, WILL BE USING SOMETHING LIKE A 7.5 OR EVEN 8-10 GALLON BUCKET/PLANTER FOR MY NEW MAMA PLANT....AS SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN! I NEED TO GET HER IN THERE AND THEN START GETTING THOSE CLONES OFF HER ASAP!, THEN I CAN RELAX A BIT AFTER THAT....

HEY EVERYONE, HERE'S THE START OF MY "GROW 4.0"...WHERE I WILL BE USING "BLUE PLANET ORGANIC NUTRIENTS" THIS TIME AROUND, INSTEAD OF THE "ADVANCED NUTRIENTS" PRODUCTS THAT I USED ON MY FIRST 3 GROWS....( First one never happened-harvested that is- because I never got the seeds to sprout except for a few, and they didn't last. So then I did a "Grow 2.0" , my 2nd attempt...and that one went better, did some MMJ seeds and some bag seeds.....but I still had issues because I used bag seeds, and that gave me some males, and also I let light in the grow area at night, so I totally "hermied' my WHOLE GROW!!!! What a disaster! I started with 14 plants, and ended up with about 7, all hermied, so after I picked off the seeds and males flowers, I had basically stripped off any last little bit of THC that the poor litle girls even HAD on them, being hermied and all...So went grow 2.0.... Then, this last one is grow 3.0, and since she was the only MMJ seed to survive, I consider her my precious baby! She's almost ready to chop...just not quite yet....better to wait as long as necessary than to pull the plant early, especially because I am going for PAIN CONTROL, not a Sativa "happy head high"...So I HAVE to wait to harvest her, when she's really ready. I think I see about 75-80% milky white trichs, and about 20-25% of THOSE are turning amber....so to me, it seems that it is NOT time yet....just a bit longer, maybe another week...then she shouldn't take too long to cure, I hope!

So, here are the pics of the Blue Planet stuff I received yesterday, and I show you all what I will be using on my new little clones that I should be taking ny days now....

Here is the box that it all came in, and the feeding charts that came with it all as well, I opened the charts up to see what I had...
8_8_11_My_BP_Hydro_Soil_feeding_charts_.jpg

This is Blue Planet's "7- Part Organic System", made of all natural, organic nutrients and ingredients....This is what I will be using on my Emerald Jack mother plant, "Jackie", (which I started last night!!!) and will be what I will be using on the clones, once I've got them established, that is...
8_8_11_this_is_BPs_7-part_organic_system.jpg

This is their "Bloom Juice" that I am holding...[and I'm not real happy with the un-flattering picture of me in my PJ's here! :( I really don't look that fat I swear! ]
Me_holding_my_Bloom_juice.jpg

This is Blue Planet's "Bio- Juice"...
my_BP_Bio-juice_.jpg

This is Blue Planet's "Dark Matter Humate Tea"
my_BP_Dark_Matter_Humate_Tea.jpg

Here is Blue Planet's "Micro" Nutrients......
my_BP_Micro.jpg

And here is Blue Planet's version of a Mychorrizhal powder.....
My_BP_Mychorrizhal_powder.jpg

And lastly, here is a shot of Blue Planet's 3 part ( Grow, Bloom, and Micro), Hydroponic Nutrients...I do perlite grows on occasion, and when I get to make my OWN "stevehman's re-circulating DWC system", LOLOLOL! then I will be trying out THESE nutes, and will gladly give you all updates as I get into it...
8_8_11_BPs_3_part_Hydroponic_system_.jpg

In the mean time, I skipped a pic of me somewhere, where I am holding the gallon jug of their "Grow" nutes....

And let me end this update with a great laugh! CAUTION!!! A CAUTION LABEL NEEDS TO BE PUT ON ALL THE JUGS OF ORGANICS! THEY NEED TO TELL US THAT YOU SHOULDN'T OPEN THIS STUFF IN A TINY STUDIO APT., LET ALONE RIGHT UP UNDER YOUR NOSE!! IT LITERALLY ALMOST MADE ME SPEW!!!! I THEN REALIZED WHAT THE HECK "ORGANIC" REALLY MEANS.......POO SOUP!!! LOL! THAT'S ALL THIS STUFF IS! BAT POO, FISH POO, ALL KINDS OF POO, AND I THINK HUMAN POO, IN THE "HUMATE" STUFF, NOT THAT I CARE....I KNOW HOW COMPOSTING WORKS...IT KILLS ALL THE BAD BACTERIA AND STUFF AND ONLY LEAVES THE GOOD STUFF..

So I gotta go...no more postings tonight for me probably...it's our anniversary tonight! Yeah, we have been together for 11 years this month, but have only been married legally ( we flew back home to Cali back in the summer of '08 when it was legal for like 5 months, and we were able to get one of those coveted "real, valid marriages"...whereas we are considered married in Cali and ALL states and countries that accept same-sex marriages. Anyways, she has been the best thing to happen to me ever! She was the catalyst to my sobriety, and I have NEVER been more compelled to do the right things at all times, to be the best I can be at all times, and to just do what ever I possibly can to give he back al the love I feel from her that has transformed me so much....I love her for REAL!!!! I never even KNEW what "real love" WAS until I met her...well, I knew it with my grandmother that raised me...she gave me true, unconditional love, but she was the only person, well, her and my little sister, and we three stuck together like 3 peas in a pod as they say! lol! Anyways, I won't go crazy off-topic, but I must depart now, and spend the rest of the evening with the 1 person on the planet that loves me just the way I am....It just doesn't get any better than that!

I wish ALL of you here on 420, especially the editor, the staff, and all of you members out there that keep coming back and using this site regularly, like daily, like I do, because I know that that is what makes this all possible in the FIRST place!!! So, I must be leaving now, thanks for listening to me ramble....can't think straight when she's on my mind....Oh! That's kind of a joke, isn't it? lol! How funny! I didn't realize it till I saw it on the page! lol! Okay, now please please please go vote in the 420 lounge "Contests" section, for my plant for "Plant of the Month", she is about the 3rd one down from the top on the first page, and she is named "Xena".....so named because with her THC and CBD content is supposed to be like 22-24%- true MMJ, because I am giving up the morphine the docs have had me on for almost 7 years now. I am doing great! I only have the problem of not being able to afford it, & I am all alone on growing, cuz I don't know of any other growers here around me. So I am totally ON MY OWN. Besides that, even if I COULD make it to a dispensary, which this state hasn't even let them OPEN YET!!!, I could NEVEr afford their stuff! Even their brand of "Schwag" is $300/Oz. no lie! The lady at the state's Dept. of Health Srvcs told me so herself! So I am never going to be able to afford it with all the taxes they hit us with, then there's fees every time you buy any, so it's ridiculous! I mean, WHY give me a card to buy MMJ with , and give it to me at half price if I'm on "food stamps", but still make the stuff cost more than my rent, and yeah I don't see how that works out, I mean, financially....how do you get on food stamps, but yet you can afford $300/oz weed?!?!? Seriously?!?!?

I'm hooked on growing my own anyways.... I have Always done some type of growing, of plants, vegetables, you name it, I will grow it...Anyways, I believe that anything that I put my own effort and sweat and hard work into, will ALWAYS be better than ANYTHING store bought! EVER! And I hear my buddies out there in 420 land tell me that "organic" bud is THE best tasting that there is...I know that's true because I've tasted the difference in store-bought veggies versus my home grown veggies.....mine are THE best, hands down! I hope you ALL try your hand at vegetable gardening as well! You will see/taste the difference and won't want to go back to eating bland, expensive, and pesticide-laden food, like me!

So I will be back on tomorrow am I think...I hope you all have a GREAT evening...I will be I'm sure!:love::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Hey Mr. K! Thx for stoppin in to help me out today!
Yeah, I hear what you are saying, and it's all stuff that seems to me I have heard/read before, but I couldn't remember the details....
Yeah, it's all about more and even MORE studying! lol!! But in this feild, you can never learn too much!
I am going to do better next time, and thank you so much for what you said, it really made me feel MUCH better! I was afraid I had hurt her possibly, but it seems not...
I hope you have a fantastic evening! (I'm celebrating my anniversary with my lovely wife tonight, and I have to go NOW, and get our fire started, and dinner going....)
So see ya all later, that is , tomorrow!
RVG, you did just fine on your defoliation! :welldone:

While the plants are vegging, I defoliate as needed, but keep as much as possible. I just want to open up light to potential bud sites and remove anything dead or dying, or that I know will not produce anything worthwhile.

Once in flower, I defoliate after the "3-week stretch" and again at around 45 days. I will typically defoliate everything on the bottom third, or so, of the plant to increase air circulation and, again, that's the stuff that normally doesn't get enough light to produce anything substantial. The rest is all about removing anything dead/dying and opening up the light to as many bud sites as possible.

You can't really take too many of the large fan leaves, so don't be afraid to get even more agressive next time, especially this late into flower.

I'm not aware that this defoliation will improve the taste at all, but it will help maximize the number and size of the buds while helping to maintain good air circulation, which also helps prevent bud rot.

hey rv, just stopping bye to say hi and man xena is sexy of a plant as they come in IMO. Also congrats on your marriage and to finding what seems to be ur soul mate in life. I wish you the best and you got my vote on pom, hold your head high cause shes top shelf. anyway.......:goodluck:

sorry havnt been around last couple days, been working alot my friend, i have been catchin up on my phone but i cant post with it, there are several posts i want to reply to but gotta gimme a couple days, i got a long post for ya my friend...peace, love, and God bless

AWwwwwww!!! pilot90 that is about the nicest thing that ANYONE has ever said!! Just hearing that, I wouldn't even CARE now if I win or not!!! I really just wanted it so bad for the nutes, but the Blue Planet guy answered those prayers, so really, I don't care! I mean, I would like to know that out of all the plants entered, that the most people think mine was the best for whatever reasons they have, but that doesn't really change a thing, except for the prizes....and I am not greedy, so I got my nutes, and I would be very happy if someone else won the POTM at this month. Personally, I do think that there's a few other's that are just gorgeous, and I don't think I should/will win, but that's okay, like I said, thanks again, as I said, to the Blue Planet Organics guys! THANKS DUDE!
But pilot90, YOU are the BEST! Cuz you made me feel best of all! YOU ROCK!!! :adore::adore::adore::cheer::cheer::cheer::thank-you::yahoo:
hey rv, just stopping bye to say hi and man xena is sexy of a plant as they come in IMO. Also congrats on your marriage and to finding what seems to be ur soul mate in life. I wish you the best and you got my vote on pom, hold your head high cause shes top shelf. anyway.......:goodluck:

Hey there, GT, NO WORRIES!!! I never want you to think I'm pressuring you in any way!! I may miss ya or whatever, but I NEVER want to make you think I'm freaking out or anything....I'm cool, I promise. I even have days, sometimes a week straight or more, where I am so sick, I can't get out of bed for anything but to practically crawl to the bathroom.....so I know that we all have issues in our lives that prevent us from being on here everyday....I was just looking for support when you got back or whatever, that's all...And I also realize how very busy and popular you are on here, giving us all so much valuable advice...I am just very very thankful for your attention to me, when ever it is...How ever much it is...
God Bless you too my friend!:Namaste:
sorry havnt been around last couple days, been working alot my friend, i have been catchin up on my phone but i cant post with it, there are several posts i want to reply to but gotta gimme a couple days, i got a long post for ya my friend...peace, love, and God bless

no problem my friend keep up the great work and cant wait for your harvest, also looking foward to your next grow with the BPN line. I love all ur progress and i learn when you learn and that why i like journals(vast amount of knowledge). I would rather lift someones spirts and make them feel good about what they are doing, esp after all the good work you 2 have done. anyway good job ladies... best of luck....:cheer:

also sent you some reps, sorry just figuring out most the goodys one this site and how to use them . anyway rep+ up......:high-five:

Thanks so much for your kindness, pilot90....I can't wait for my harvest either, but don't look for any huge numbers...she's just 1 little girl in a 3 gallon pot, and I shoulda done better for her...but I am a broke gurl, SO I just do with what I got, with what I can do for myself or for very very little...I know my wife, who does NOT indulge in my favorite passion besides her, herself, will be very happy to hear SHE got some reps today! LOL! She hates the smell., she couldn't do it anyways, since she has no medical issues that this state will approve for a card, I'm sure. I know some MJ can help with Hypertension, which is her only known health problem, but I KNOW there are some strains that are advertising lower BPs for users of some of their medical strains...But who's to say for sure....
All I know is I do my best everyday, to keep gettin off these damn morphine pills...they are keeping me so sick, that I've lost 40-50 lbs in last 6 months...Thats nice when you were up to 260lbs, but still a bit of a worry when there's NO KNOWN reason for my sudden nausea attacks all the time, and I mean ALL the time!!! And I am always drained, so so so tired, even if I really got some sleep the night before, although I have insomnia as well, to top it all off! I know it's cuz I don't eat a thing anymore, literally I can and often do, go days without consuming any food at all, so I know that's got to make a person totally lethargic like this and sick all the time having to continue on meds that are tearing a hole in my stomach I think....I just hope I have the ability to convince my doc to try to figure out what's going on...Wish me luck! And thanks for being such a great friend on here....:love:RVG
no problem my friend keep up the great work and cant wait for your harvest, also looking foward to your next grow with the BPN line. I love all ur progress and i learn when you learn and that why i like journals(vast amount of knowledge). I would rather lift someones spirts and make them feel good about what they are doing, esp after all the good work you 2 have done. anyway good job ladies... best of luck....:cheer:

Don't feel bad, I am also just figuring these little perks out too, my friend. I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole idea of "banking your points"..."getting a loan of points"...etc....I'm CLUELESS there....maybe you're too old, like me, lol! Sorry, I couldn't help it...Trying to laugh a little....going to vape now, left legs been swollen for days and hurts bad now, and I have to get some relief...
also sent you some reps, sorry just figuring out most the goodys one this site and how to use them . anyway rep+ up......:high-five:

Yea! You found me!!! I'm so glad too, cuz I feel so awful for being a computer illiterate ( I'm just too old...:rip: lol! ) and not able to send you a "link"...I understand the concept, just not the process yet...Maybe someday...My kids are too old, moved out already and the grandkids are too young, well, except for maybe the 7 year old, but he's in Cali w/ his mom, so I'm on my own....even my wife, who's taught me as much as I know pretty much to operate the computer...I have just learned recently to copy and paste! lol! I think sending a link is like that somehow, but I don't know how, and I don't take directions too well, especially if you aren't right here in front of me doing it with me watching your every move, and again, not good at that, ( and again, cuz I'm too old...) But ANYWAYS! Welcome my friend! Yes the products all arrived in perfect condition, and I tried to post pics of that , them in the box even, before I pulled them out to show JUST YOU how well they survived the trip across the country..and in darn good time too!! I am SOOSOOOOOO thankful that you picked me to do this for you, because I have SO wanted to do something like this before and have never had the chance, and even MORE than that, I am so broke being on fixed income, that I can't afford to re-up the AN stuff I purchased earlier this year in a smaller than I wanted-quantity, but I am, like I say, broke, as I am on early disability and my income is so low, i"m not even saying here, too embarrasing, but I promise you, people are spending more on school clothes on ONE kid right now than I get to live on for a whole month..and the early medicare? Oh, yeah, I gotta pay 20% of everything, and that's WITH the state I live in picking up my yearly $3500 deductible! Good dang thing too! That's over half my YEARLY income now! That there gives you an idea of MY Situation! SUCKS with a capital S! But YOU , kind sir! have answered this girl's prayers! You have sent me an ample supply to sustain the upcoming "Grow 4.0", and then some, which is great! cuz the next one was already PLANNED to be a stab at hydro, as I covet, and I truly mean that word- COVET!, stevehman's system!!! I'll NEVER have the cash flow for the LEDs he's lucky enough to have, but then again, maybe, someday, when I start actually SAVING money on medicine GROWN at HOME as opposed having to go to any dispensary and buy anything from a dispensary, as I couldn't even afford their shake at the "bottom of the fan trimmings bag" lol !!!
So you are getting what YOU wanted outta this, I promise, and I got what I was literally PRAYING for! NUTES! THANKS BRO!!! So, I hope you've seen the "mom-to-be" up above, and that you will love the clones when I get to take them, but I think it's just a bit too early yet, I don't have enough stuff on her yet to take a dozen, and I kinda wanted to, but she's just too small I think, I'd literally HAVE to sacrifice her completely I think to take a dozen right now, so that's my only hold-up---BUT! I DID START YOUR NUTES ON THE MOM ALREADY! I even had the awful, and awfully funny afterwards!, experience of opening your nutes in the bedroom as my poor wife had just sat down with a bowl of choc. chip/mint ice cream, and we both just about DIED as the odor of poo-soup immediately hit us like a ton of POO! LOLOLOL!!! We live in a TINY like 600 sq.ft. apt temporarily, and it's so small, our bedroom is like as small as most peoples master bathrooms! but the 2 things it did have that i needed to make it a good grow opportunity were - a decent sized bathroom to veg in, and a big full-sized slider-style closet that had built -in shelves on one sie for our clothes, and the other was just open 3ft deep by 6 ft wide, by 5 ft high closet for a flowering room. If I had to I could grow and flower in the same space, but then I can't have over-lapping grows and that's what I want to have while I'm in a ground dwelling unit and out of the RV for a while, but believe me, I am RVgrower for a reason! I will be back in my RV within a year or 2, we plan on the brighter and GREENER pastures that await us up north, and I'm pretty done w/ the southwest, too many people- too crazy, too much crime, too much city, etc...I want to live where I can walk around outside naked if I wanted to, and not have to worry about a thing, you know? That far out is just great by me!!! Unfortunately the wife's WAY more of a people person, I personally like animals and plants better, trust em a lot more too, they never, ever lie, cheat or steal, a lot to like about them! lol! Anyways, I got to let the wife GET some sleep now, she's up early, like 430am, so I gotta shut this lap top off now....
Stay tuned for your updates! ANd again, :thanks::thanks::thanks::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::slide::slide::slide:
Hey RV, I'm subscribed ;)

Umm, my friend, voting doesn't start until around the 15th, lol!!!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom