Daydrimin's FIRST GROW - Indoor - Skunk - 2009

Top 'o the morning to ya

Thank you very much you all guys!

What a incredible job you are doing with the ladies.... just caught back up :surf:

That's what I'm keep saying I don't know exactly what I've done to turn the things in such a flourishing setting. I guess it was just a bit of intuition and luck, anyways so far so good!

Checkin on things again:goodjob:
Those plants look good. Nice lst.
Glad SS is looking in he'll keep you on course.
Good going:Rasta:

Sure, SS and all the other cool guys like Tunes420, fuuji0019 and now HazeSeeker will keep me in check to structure my newbie-sh attitude :peace: Best of luck to you brother grower.

Looking good

Привет, HazeSeeker у вас есть красивые девушки тоже, особенно 'топлес' одного !!! Если я могу задать вам вопрос - что за те расширенной глин на поверхности почвы? Спасибо за очков ты присудил мне, все-таки я не знаю, как эта система работает. Думаю, это "+ Rep's" и маленькую иконку масштаба под ником одного сообщения?

(Hello there HazeSeeker you have a lovely girls too, especially the 'topless' one !!! If I could ask you a question - what for are those expanded clays on the surface of the soil? Thanks for the points you awarded me, still I don't know how this system works. I guess it is the those "+rep's" things and the small scale icon below the nick of the one posting?)

See you guys later and all of you have the best of luck with you grow.

Thank you SS, I hope those oldschool Skunk babies will bring me some really enjoyable moments in my life :cheer:

Hello, guys !

Yesterday I was very happy because my first clone (from Cloudya) was successfully established showing me some new green stem and a few leaves :yummy: Please, share my happiness with me :thanks:

The funny part is that I really tried it just from curiosity and I used very simple method with no rooting hormones, rockwool cubes or whatsoever goodies. I've just cut the stem (45 deg ) and after being removed several leaves from the bottom side (scarification) I popped the baby clone in usual soil which I use and covered it for 15 days with glass cup trough which 24/24 CFL light was propagating. Also I've watered it keeping the soil damp (not like with vegging plants!) and spraying it x 3-4 times (foliar feeding) that's all :cheer:

Here it is Dolly

a day before

P1080074.jpg

and today

P1080080.jpg

You all have best of luck !

:slide::slide::slide:

right on!

great job on getting that clone to root without any fancy doo-dads!

+rep if I can

Thank you, setting sun, it is a real satisfaction to see how this small Dolly is gaining growth day by day with properly devised care :cheer:

Although, with what I am saying here to all of you, friends, I really don't want to imply that those extra goodies are useless piece of expensive and redundant equipment. Please take your considerations that the setup and experience will vary and that will/could affect the final goal !!!

Happy hours, dear mates!

Hey man you ever thought about going in to Politics?:grinjoint:

Quote 'Although, with what I am saying here to all of you, friends, I really don't want to imply that those extra goodies are useless piece of expensive and redundant equipment. Please take your considerations that the setup and experience will vary and that will/could affect the final goal !!! '

That's dynamite;) There is no way anyone would be offended after that:clap:
Shear genius:grinjoint:

I really like following your grow. Fine Job! :peace:

Hey man you ever thought about going in to Politics?:grinjoint:

Quote 'Although, with what I am saying here to all of you, friends, I really don't want to imply that those extra goodies are useless piece of expensive and redundant equipment. Please take your considerations that the setup and experience will vary and that will/could affect the final goal !!! '

That's dynamite;) There is no way anyone would be offended after that:clap:
Shear genius:grinjoint:

That was a good one, OldMedMan ! And that bit of a sarcasm, I totally deserved it, brother ! ;) Don't ever think of something else than keepin' it real :smokin:

I really like following your grow. Fine Job! :peace:

Senkya, mate. It's a good to know I'm not alone in dark :peace:

That was a good one, OldMedMan ! And that bit of a sarcasm, I totally deserved it, brother ! ;) Don't ever think of something else than keepin' it real :smokin:
Senkya, mate. It's a good to know I'm not alone in dark :peace:[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I guess it was a bit. I didn't mean it like that. lol
I just read it and started cracking up. I think I had a couchlock moment. I really meant what I said about how it was written so well. I really was.
I love it when someone sez something so well.
I am sorry if I offended you in any way. Mate.:peace:

Hello, mates! May the Good Luck be with you all :grinjoint:

Today is 100th day from the seeding, 98th from the sprouting, 46th from 12/12, and 34th from the first pistils on the single calyxes & AgroSun Red Sodium 430W HPS install.

So far so good !

I can see the a single pistils turning reddish and by naked eye trichomes looked mostly clear. I had to made my self to take a sample and observe it under microscope.

The clone is developing surprisingly proper, one never knows... sometimes you don't have any expectations, you let it go and the things just happens, sometimes you push it too hard and it all goes wrong :popcorn:

P1080275.jpg

P1080265.jpg

P1080263.jpg

P1080268.jpg

P1080276.jpg

P1080274.jpg

P1080273.jpg

They look great and green:nicethread:
By the way I love the names you have been giving your girls. :peace:

Thanks, OldMedMan the names came up almost spontaneously as the interpretation of their initial fate and their individual response except for the cloned lady, left with no options but to be Dolly ;)

Beautiful new photos, damn they look tastey :yummy:

Looks like your doing great now daydrimin, lovin your journal!

:peace:

Thanks, fuuji0019 you've been always around with encouraging and appropriate advice, so consider their status now also as a result of your assistance and support! Thanks for the +reps.

You all have a great time, guys.

Back
Top Bottom