Sam's 1st Grow - Nirvana JH, NL & AK48 In Coco

I have their blue dream as well. I have a good percentage of their line here now at least on the sativa side. I am leaning towards growing that out at the end of summer. I was thinking of Amnesia Haze, Blue Dream, and Sour Diesel. I will see how this grow goes and the 4th may be another train wreck, this girl scout cookies again or their black jack that Ase is running now. I also have the raspberry cough as well. I am waiting to see what Grandpa thinks of his.They came out with a few new strains latley as well. The think I like about their stuff is that is consistant and accurate to their descriptions.
I just got very excited!

1. Because your flush worked and those flowers are loving life.

2. I’m going to corner you Into a grow show with me! I have Amnesia Trance, liberty haze and I am looking for a blue dream. I’m seeing a pattern here Sam! You and me, let’s do a Sativa grow together?? I plan to drop my 4 at the beginning of July but I could wait if your interested

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks for updating!

I just got very excited!

1. Because your flush worked and those flowers are loving life.

2. I’m going to corner you Into a grow show with me! I have Amnesia Trance, liberty haze and I am looking for a blue dream. I’m seeing a pattern here Sam! You and me, let’s do a Sativa grow together?? I plan to drop my 4 at the beginning of July but I could wait if your interested

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks for updating!

You're welcome Newty. As for the Sativa grow timing we can. I would hate to screw up you're perpetual schedule. I will be out of town in the middle of August and probably won't be back in time to drop anything until the end of the month. It would be fun though. I would love to see if you can keep those Sativa's short. ;) These plants are that I am running now are Sativa dominate and they are some tall girls. I will be getting new lights over the summer to help with that.

DONE! I've been dying to do a grow show with you! This perpetual is coming to an end anyways. I told my partner I would do the last 4 to be harvested by end of Decemberish;) Then I am taking a grow break until March:) So waiting a bit is no problem, my schedule is already a big mess:D Plus I will have a 1000000 things do keep me busy in my outdoor garden.

@DobeWan and I will be starting an outdoor auto grow show for summer legalization. #Canadianbreeders or whatever you have...lol That should keep me busy until August:)

So Ill work on my Sativa line up and prepare to drop later in August!

Woooooop

Sounds like a plan then. I will get you the exact dates when it gets closer and I am sure when I will be back.

Regarding your amnesia. What are they calling for for duration in flower time. Mine just listed as amnesia and is stated at 12 weeks wich means 14 which is a long time. lol Most of the others are around 10-11. I was thinking of switching or at least trying DWC but that can wait until after this one. I have all the coco stuff and pots so I might as well use them up.

That looks like an interesting strain. Thats weird that its that sativa heavy with only a 90-100 cm. In height.
I am leaning towards growing my Jock Horror again as a forth. The longer it cured the better it smoked. The effect for me are almost a perfectly balanced.
Lots of time to figure it out.:)

That looks like an interesting strain. Thats weird that its that sativa heavy with only a 90-100 cm. In height.
I am leaning towards growing my Jock Horror again as a forth. The longer it cured the better it smoked. The effect for me are almost a perfectly balanced.
Lots of time to figure it out.:)

My Jock Horror was great as well. For a while it was my best smoke and then the Lemon Venom I grew took over after it really cured up. I applaud the effort from you guys to do your research on the height of the plants and all that. I think once you train a plant that all goes out the window but sativas sure do love a quadline.

I applaud the effort from you guys to do your research on the height of the plants and all that. I think once you train a plant that all goes out the window but sativas sure do love a quadline.
I 100% agree in the height numbers published being rubbish once you start training them. It's just a point of reference like anything else. For me it gives me an idea how much i need to get on their training early, and how much they may stretch. I have been paying attention to as much info as i can get on what i am going to grow and what i seen in grow. I initially was scared off strains because of those numbers. They now have a different meaning.

The effects claims and the accuracy are of the most intrest to me. The nirvana grow validated they were fairly accurate on generally stating what to expect. Taking that in to account i have started to look more closely at what i like and don't. Looking at claims vs. reviews is where i learn what breeders i can trust.

Just trying to be a bit of a sponge at the moment. Making the most from each grow with what i have to work with at the time. From the looks of it Newty is looking at things along the same lines. She is just taking the accelerated course. Lol

I 100% agree in the height numbers published being rubbish once you start training them. It's just a point of reference like anything else. For me it gives me an idea how much i need to get on their training early, and how much they may stretch. I have been paying attention to as much info as i can get on what i am going to grow and what i seen in grow. I initially was scared off strains because of those numbers. They now have a different meaning.

The effects claims and the accuracy are of the most intrest to me. The nirvana grow validated they were fairly accurate on generally stating what to expect. Taking that in to account i have started to look more closely at what i like and don't. Looking at claims vs. reviews is where i learn what breeders i can trust.

Just trying to be a bit of a sponge at the moment. Making the most from each grow with what i have to work with at the time. From the looks of it Newty is looking at things along the same lines. She is just taking the accelerated course. Lol

Hahaha Yep #twinning again Sam;)

I agree and use the research I find as a guide, then I write my observations on each strain as well as each specific clone or pheno. That way I can compare the results and see how accurate the seedbanks are that I am using. I look at the reviews online through leafly and Lift, these are a good resource. Also I am finding a nice community of growers on Instagram they can be pretty helpful!

Small update. The girls just entered into their 4th week of flower.

I kept the plants trimmed this time around so I am dealing with less up top than I did last time.

Girl Scout cookies is looking good and frosty. Also filling in nicely.

Cheese is not looking bad.

Train wreck is coming along as well. I have high hopes for this plant.

They look great Sam!! Thanks for updating, I have high hopes for your trainwreck also:)

This is a little better picture of her. I need to get them out of the tent but I get pressed for time when they are in the lights on phase.

The Train Wreck I got in CO was a very psychoactive happy high with no paranoia. DeVille here grew it and loved it. Great daytime smoke as it is very upbeat almost to the point where you don't want to sit down and chill. I prefer that at times. It's a lot like the AK48 I grew but a little more energetic. The AK can lay me out if I smoke too much where the TW just makes the psychoactive effects more intense. This will also give me a mark to see where my grow ranks with a dispensary.

This is a little better picture of her. I need to get them out of the tent but I get pressed for time when they are in the lights on phase.

The Train Wreck I got in CO was a very psychoactive happy high with no paranoia. DeVille here grew it and loved it. Great daytime smoke as it is very upbeat almost to the point where you don't want to sit down and chill. I prefer that at times. It's a lot like the AK48 I grew but a little more energetic. The AK can lay me out if I smoke too much where the TW just makes the psychoactive effects more intense. This will also give me a mark to see where my grow ranks with a dispensary.

I’m excited to get my train wrecks going!! That’s the exact high I love in the day:) #getshitdoneweed

Small update entering week 5 of flower.

Tent is not been maintained like I did last time. I knew it would be with the time I was able to spend on it this time around.

Girl scout cookies is a frosty girl. Not the best of pictures today. Hard to capture how far down the stems her cola's go but they are long.

Cheese is looking ok

The train wreck in the back is a little behind but still chugging away.

Sams here!!

Cheese is looking ok lolololol:D

That cheese is on fire and looks way better than mine did dude. Mine just happens to be fire so I can only imagine what that will be like. Does yours smell like cat piss? That smell started on mine about week 5.

It all really looks incredible!

Sams here!!

Cheese is looking ok lolololol:D

That cheese is on fire and looks way better than mine did dude. Mine just happens to be fire so I can only imagine what that will be like. Does yours smell like cat piss? That smell started on mine about week 5.

It all really looks incredible!

The cheese has a unique aroma. I don't think it's quite cat piss (i have never owned a cat) but it is an acrid smell.

The train wreck smells citrusy and will stick your fingers together from just casually touching it.

The queen of smell is the GSC. I can't describe it yet. I will have to get the wife to weigh in on it. The amount of smell she puts off is unreal. Stinky girl.

Thanks for the compliment. I am digging this coco growing. I only vegged these 4 weeks when last time I went longer and trained more. If I would have done that this time I think I would get better results but I am far from complaining.

Back
Top Bottom