Santa Cruz OG - SSH - Medi Bud - --- Grow - Help is Totally Welcome

Planter

This is my first time growing on my own, with abit of knowledge. i am growing in my 4x4x7 grow tent using 180w LEDs. I have got 2 sativas ( super silver haze and santa cruz og) and 1 indica (medi bud).
I am using Fox farm fertilizers:
ocean forest soil
Nturients:
grow big
big bloom
tiger bloom

I have had the medi bud for a lil longer than the other two so i have already given it, its first week of nutes, just the big bloom. then second week will be big bloom and grow big. I just got my two sativas clones yesterday and just gave it a good watering when transplanted in my soil at around 6pm and already these babies are both standing tall and reaching for the light, i was very suprised they didnt really get stressed. i blame the lights for this. Nice one Mike.
ill be doin the LST, the medi bud is already in the LST and i am just waiting for the others to settle in there new home before i start bending them. the SSH is a bit smaller than the other two but i am hopin it will shoot up and catch up with the others. well that is where i am at rite now. my digital camera can take photos in the led light but is not the best of quality. i am gonna take some tonight and will put pics up tonite or tomo if i can figure out how to. well thanks for reading and any HELP would be very appreciated.

Re: Santa Cruz OG, SSH, medi bud. GLH grow. Help is totaly welcome

can someone please tell me how i put pictures up on my thread. thanks

finally figured it out. Here are some pics of my clones
my_grow_0101.jpg

super silver haze
my_grow_001.jpg
my_grow_002.jpg

santa cruz og
my_grow_0051.jpg
my_grow_003.jpg

medi bud in LST
my_grow_0081.jpg

my_grow_0071.jpg
my_grow_0091.jpg

the medi is lookin better from the first day i got. only a few ugly leaves but they will com off soon.

hey cant seem to find how to start my own thread/posts. need help!!

hey cant seem to find how to start my own thread/posts. need help!!

:welcome: to 420magazine.com flames12! Starting a new thread is done when you are in a particular forum screen like Journals in Progress. Above the list of threads is a button called "New Thread".

Please remember to stay within the guidelines spelled out here.

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

any new updated photos. cant wait for the super silver haze to get a little taller yummy

ya me too bud. the ssh will be yummy. it is a little taller. i just fed it pain water yesterday then it is the feeding of big bloom and the grow big.
Now my medi bud i have already fed it with the big bloom and grow big for it first time a few days ago and oh my god there is a big difference the day after for it. it is a whle lot more fill in and more bigger healthy sexier leafs, so far i think the fox farm nutes are doin great. i will take some more photos tomorrow and will put them up. thanks all for reading and replying

Does anybody know anything about the santa cruz og strain? i havent found any info on it, but am told it is more indica dom. i was told it was sativa when i bought it and i went back in later for meds, and then ws told it was indica dom. i think its india dom. just from he look of leaves, but grow like sativa. any info would be great.
thanks

Indica dom kush, fast finishing. my friend had his done in 55 days w/C02.

cool thanks snowbender!!

i am doin 24 hours on w/ LEDs for the whole Veg.

All 3 strains were fed at the same time yesyerday but the medi bud is a week ahead of the other two. def. looks like, got pretty bushy. but all lookin pretty healthy. the heat has been getting between 82- 88 degrees in the tent, hopefully everything will be fine.

Medi bud at 3 week feeding.
my_grow_013.jpg

Santa Cruz OG at 2 week feeding.
my_grow_014.jpg

Super Silver Haze at 2 week feeding.
my_grow_016.jpg

All 3.
my_grow_017.jpg

Super silver haze in lst
my_grow_019.jpg

SSH
my_grow_018.jpg

SSH, SCOG, Medi Bud
my_grow_020.jpg

What do you guys think????

I think your doing a really good job!.. The plants look healthy with a lot of new growth.. A couple more weeks and id flip over to 12/12

I think your doing a really good job!.. The plants look healthy with a lot of new growth.. A couple more weeks and id flip over to 12/12

Thanks ma, i am pretty happy and excited on how they r doin, especially the super silver haze. a very fast grower. im happy w/ FF nutes so far. flowering will tell everything tho.

Back
Top Bottom