Hi everybody!
First off I love reading posts. Each and everyone makes me smile and are unique in their own way! :thanks:

A
MA
ZING!!!
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Wow Sauga. Seriously.
IKR :thedoubletake: I'm totally amazed at what she was hiding on me. Sneaky little girl.

Amazing in fact! Huge wonderful buds! One of the most beautiful I ve seen on this forum! Congratulations my man!
Wow flash, thanks a lot. I appreciate the kind words. :thanks:

Holy cola batman! Those are amazing as someone above mentioned ;). Short bags suck!

The best thing about those buds is that once the fans are off there's hardly any trim...it's all calyxes. And what's left is another two harvests :).

:laughtwo:

Oh congrats on the MOTM title. Guess I forgot to mention it here!
I'm getting an earlier jump tonight. You're right, not much left after the big ones. The little ones that are left will rub right off once dry. The colas are hard. They go thunk when the drop! :thumb:

Thanks for the kudos on MOTM. :high-five:

Congrat's on the MOTM win (well, deserved!) and the awesome harvest! :high-five:
:welldone:
Thanks kindly Mr. Krip. I could have used that trimmer you have. I bet it would have worked well on this harvest.

Wow MrSauga, that's a pretty impressive plant!! I don't remember seeing that massive a cola before. Just WoW! Must be light technology; and, of course, your talent making them so big. Soon, someone will get a lb. from one lady. Nice job, man. Cheers
lol, let's go more with the light tech. I've learned a lot but not much more than anyone else :) It's the food she gets. Pizza, tacos, and french fries when she's feeling greasy. Thanks Bode!

Wowza! Nice harvest so far sauga! Some monster pineapples you got there for sure well done! Can’t wait to see final weights
What can I say Dutchie... I love Pineapple. I showed my wife last night and she was totally freaked. She never sees the grow at all, but loves the harvests!
I'll post weights in a couple of weeks or so.

Holy moly those things are fat! I'm really interested in trying out the low and slow method come my first harvest. I've done a lot of reading through the DrZiggy low and slow thread.
Thanks JC...low and slo works good for me. Everyone has a preference...mine is that.

Bud size turned out great mate. Have fun smoking these beauties :passitleft:
Yes sir, thanks!. And I will :)

THUNDERING GHERKINS! Right that's it, I'm changing my grow style lol. Those buds are fish'n eh!
:passitleft::bravo:
Thundering pickles over here mate! Thanks Professor! I got lucky this go around. I wouldn't change a thing yet ;)

Certain buds just can't be measured in Donkey Dongs or Gerbil Wangs. The scientific community had to develop a new unit of measure.
:nerd-with-glasses:

See....

Don’t google anything on this page!!
O....M....F.....G! I didnt even think to check the ol' Urban Dictionary. LoL
:rofl:

Welp... know how I'll be spending my night.
:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom