Cloudy to clear would be my sign to harvest, but that's just me and I grow sativas. I'd have picked #2 as well.

And congratulations are in order for that MOTM title! :hug::love::hug: Kinda humbling, ain't it? Relish the love. This community demonstrates loving like no other.

And thank you gentlemen, for helping me reach a better understanding of Mega Crop 2.0 just as I get started using it. Your discussion was incredibly insightful.
Thanks Sue... I'm still trying to find that right time. I'm not big into taking samples as it's just not a good test for me. I'm trying to hold off but maybe it is time as you say.
Thanks for the vote on #2 ;)

I learned a lot as well. You were the one who led me to MC in the first place mid-late last year, and am glad you did. I learned more in the last two weeks myself so it was fantastic getting a better understanding of the product.

Thanks for stopping by! :hug:

I would imagine I could take them down, but @Mr. Krip uses a phrase that he picked up that I'm starting to understand what he means.. if not sure wait a week. They are rock solid but I do believe they are still bulding.

I hope things have been well for you Homer!

I have been good buddy, thanks for asking. Yes, the mantra here seems to be to wait and they know more than me so you may be right. :popcorn: Oh and congrats on your MOTH!! :high-five: :ciao: :headbanger:

Yes sir! Thanks a bunch Homer. I'm thinking Sunday. I'm gonna need it to start the cure for a couple of weeks so if I wait too much longer I may be back at the dispensary! Be at least a month from harvest before ready to smoke.

You are quite the discerning connoisseur going to the dispensary as opposed to stooping to smoking something that hasn’t been cured for a month. :nerd-with-glasses:

Back in the old days I used to struggle to smoke less than an ounce in a week but using oil getting baked every night I am only going through the equivalent of about 1/8 of an ounce a week. I read that when it is consumed as an edible it is five times more powerful because the liver changes the chemical composition of the THC. I don’t know if it is five times but I find with oil it definitely goes further so I was thinking you might want to make some oil in combination with smoking maybe to get your stock to last longer. It does seem a shame to spend what the dispensaries charge.

You are quite the discerning connoisseur going to the dispensary as opposed to stooping to smoking something that hasn’t been cured for a month. :nerd-with-glasses:

Back in the old days I used to struggle to smoke less than an ounce in a week but using oil getting baked every night I am only going through the equivalent of about 1/8 of an ounce a week. I read that when it is consumed as an edible it is five times more powerful because the liver changes the chemical composition of the THC. I don’t know if it is five times but I find with oil it definitely goes further so I was thinking you might want to make some oil in combination with smoking maybe to get your stock to last longer. It does seem a shame to spend what the dispensaries charge.
Hi Homer,
haha, I do smoke oil! Not sure if you seen my post about the Cherry Oil earlier on. I typically put a good layer on my RAW, so in my case I smoke an ounce and an eighth I guess :cool:

Congrats on the MOTM wins buddy! I'm playing catchup all day lol. Keep up the good work! :)
:passitleft:
Thanks Professor. Have a great weekend!

Hey everybody,
busy night doin the chop chop dance on Tweety!
I had to stop as there wasn't enough time tonight. Here's some pics of my bountiful harvest!

Here's what's left of the plant

And this is the start of the slo 'n dry. The problem I have is the lunch bags are not long enough! It's a good problem :)
Sorry about the smudges on the glass. I couldn't peel my face off of it.

Those are massive bids my friend. This is gonna be quite a haul. Did you weigh what you bagged up?
Hey Magoo, ya you're absolutely right! I had no idea it was going to be as big as it is. It looked deceiving until she started coming down.
I decided not to weigh it wet this time. I'm waiting for the dry results to add to the suspense! :)

Amazing in fact! Huge wonderful buds! One of the most beautiful I ve seen on this forum! Congratulations my man!

Holy cola batman! Those are amazing as someone above mentioned ;). Short bags suck!

The best thing about those buds is that once the fans are off there's hardly any trim...it's all calyxes. And what's left is another two harvests :).

:laughtwo:

Oh congrats on the MOTM title. Guess I forgot to mention it here!

Definitely! Well formed buds makes trimming so easy! I remember my best green crack from last grow was trimmed in 20 minutes!

Wow MrSauga, that's a pretty impressive plant!! I don't remember seeing that massive a cola before. Just WoW! Must be light technology; and, of course, your talent making them so big. Soon, someone will get a lb. from one lady. Nice job, man. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom