OK, finally did a search on the ogre... and I wish I hadn't. I feel like an ant Napolean now.

OK, got the final haul down. The last of the colas were not as big, but still holy cow large in my books.
Lots of good size buds as well and some popcorn. Lots of flarff which I bagged up for later once someone tells me why I bagged it up.
On with the pics!

I think I'm gonna go watch Shrek again.

OK, finally did a search on the ogre... and I wish I hadn't. I feel like an ant Napolean now.

OK, got the final haul down. The last of the colas were not as big, but still holy cow large in my books.
Lots of good size buds as well and some popcorn. Lots of flarff which I bagged up for later once someone tells me why I bagged it up.
On with the pics!

I think I'm gonna go watch Shrek again.
Unbelievable man, I’m about to go get some miracle grow organic!! Jeez! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Wow, for all you new growers trying this at home, and you made it this far through my journal, then you now understand the importance of starting one yourself.
Members helping members is the heart and soul of these forums and you get that by interacting. I can't believe what I learned last night and was so excited to give my plants no Calmag and drop the Sweet Candy, but nobody was thirsty.
That's a good sign, as the pics below are from the girl who's really slowed her drinking down. This was noticed about a week ago and I had a small discussion with Shed and Amy about it, so I think I'm getting close to the harvest window now. Maybe within the week.

Stunning brother.

Ok, thanks again for the advice and tips :thumb: I assumed it was a gallon, but I assumed once before before and I've been married ever since.

:rofl: Singles club over here....

OK, how would everyone like to help me select a photo for this month's entry for Photo Of the Month. They are the same three pics, different cropping, and some not white balanced as much for color and contrast. It would be nice to see what you guys think. I'll tell you mine tomorrow around the same time.

2s winner winner canna dinner..

Hey everybody,
busy night doin the chop chop dance on Tweety!
I had to stop as there wasn't enough time tonight. Here's some pics of my bountiful harvest!

Here's what's left of the plant

And this is the start of the slo 'n dry. The problem I have is the lunch bags are not long enough! It's a good problem :)
Sorry about the smudges on the glass. I couldn't peel my face off of it.

Wow

Pardon my french... but, Welcome to the #ogrecock club brother! Those are some serious buds!
:bravo:

So that would be #OCC then, well deserved mr.Sauga and also on MOTM .....:snowboating:

You grind it up and smoke it in 2 months when you've blazed through all those mega-colas.
Right, well I sealed the bags with the vac sealer, but didn't draw out the air. Then into the freezer. I'm assuming if I was going to do as you suggested I probably shouldn't have thrown it in the freezer.

So you can use it to make oil or butter in your new magic butter machine.
Oh, now that might work. Never tried edibles before, but President's Choice makes the best damn Decadent Chocolate Chip cookies around. Maybe I can try and steal their non-canna recipe off the net!

Stunning brother.
So that would be #OCC then, well deserved mr.Sauga and also on MOTM .....:snowboating:
lol, yes tha's probably the best way to put it!
Thanks Smeegs!

Nice harvest and colas sauga! Well done!
Thanks again Dutch! Enjoy your evening :)

Nice haul brotha!! Fantastic fatty nuggers.
Thanks Budz... that's exactly what I was shooting for :ganjamon:

I’m gonna say smoke them little suckers first.....let them tops cure just a little longer! Lol
:high-five:
My thoughts exactly Magoo! It would be a shame to go all that way and not cure it correctly. The little ones will keep me happy!

Back
Top Bottom