So I have some exciting news, now that it's official.

I recently sent some pics to Fastbuds showing off my PE auto and they were totally amazed at the pics I sent in. They were going to post them on their IG account but I know nothing about it and every time I go look the page just freezes with a few pics.
So, they offered me some free seeds, which I had no intention of soliciting for, and of course I agreed. My next grow will be an unofficial Sponsor grow for FastBuds! They are sending me 3 x Zkittlez, 3 x Tangiematic, and 3 x GSC.
Preston has the GSC going right now so I'll be following that closely.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share that with everyone and keep and eye out for my next grows!
Bring on the dancing bean guys
:party:

....or @Bilbobudkin420 :rofl: but... he's basically a brother from another mother, so can understand the mix-up
:rofl:
Lol guy love.
Im running GSCrack photo from seedsman. Prestons got Grapefruit and Blackberry from fastbuds going though. I do like fastbuds stuff. The grapefruit was no joke!

I recently sent some pics to Fastbuds showing off my PE auto and they were totally amazed at the pics I sent in. They were going to post them on their IG account but I know nothing about it and every time I go look the page just freezes with a few pics.
So, they offered me some free seeds, which I had no intention of soliciting for, and of course I agreed. My next grow will be an unofficial Sponsor grow for FastBuds! They are sending me 3 x Zkittlez, 3 x Tangiematic, and 3 x GSC.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share that with everyone and keep and eye out for my next grows!
Saaweeeeeet! Congrats Sauga!!

Dance party!!
:party::party:

....or @Bilbobudkin420 :rofl: but... he's basically a brother from another mother, so can understand the mix-up
:rofl:
No, really? I swear to god I read a journal tonight that said someone had GSC growing and lots of white stuff all over. I and I'm 100% sure I don't know where I read it now! Sorry Preston!

Congratulations MrS and well-deserved! They obviously know quality when they see it. :thumb:
Thanks Shed! It caught me off guard because I only wanted to let them know how well the plant grew out. I'm sure they get all kinds of complaints, so a little pat on the back goes a long way sometimes! I didn't even think they would reply!

Lol guy love.
Im running GSCrack photo from seedsman. Prestons got Grapefruit and Blackberry from fastbuds going though. I do like fastbuds stuff. The grapefruit was no joke!
Sorry Bilbo, they were talking about FastBuds GSC... or at least my mind thought they were. Oh, look, a squirrel, hehe.

Saaweeeeeet! Congrats Sauga!!

Dance party!!
:party::party:
Oh ya, who doesn't love a good barn dance? Thanks HH :hug:

Congrats!
Free seeds are the shiznit!!
lol, shiznit! Now I know Dwight never said that! Thanks VG! :circle-of-love:

I thought they were the 7up guys. Let's go with your theory.
I heard, actually I don't know what I hear anymore, that someone thought they looked like M&M's. I think I almost see a tap root coming out their heads though.

That is fantastic news Mr S! Congratulations on your unofficial sponsor grow; you know how I appreciate free stuff, LOL. :high-five:

Obviously you did everything right to keep your plants happy and healthy and deserve lots of credit but to get the kind of next level results you had you must have had great genetics in your plants so I was curious what they were. I was just looking online and a distributor for Fastbuds is the seed bank I go to in Niagara Falls. Now I understand why people have so many more seeds than they need because I have plenty now but I want to get some of those, LOL. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good job and looking forward to your next grow! :thumb:

That is fantastic news Mr S! Congratulations on your unofficial sponsor grow; you know how I appreciate free stuff, LOL. :high-five:

Obviously you did everything right to keep your plants happy and healthy and deserve lots of credit but to get the kind of next level results you had you must have had great genetics in your plants so I was curious what they were. I was just looking online and a distributor for Fastbuds is the seed bank I go to in Niagara Falls. Now I understand why people have so many more seeds than they need because I have plenty now but I want to get some of those, LOL. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good job and looking forward to your next grow! :thumb:
Thanks Homer! Yes genetics has a lot to do with it. The WW from CKS, although I could not recommend them, had good genetics as well. They were bulky and super potent last summer.

Highya MrSauga,

I'm glad for you. I've seen your skills and assuming fastbuds sends some great beans, you'll get a great harvest. But that's way down the road. Congrats for your opportunity. Cheers

Highya MrSauga,

I'm glad for you. I've seen your skills and assuming fastbuds sends some great beans, you'll get a great harvest. But that's way down the road. Congrats for your opportunity. Cheers
Highya Bode ;)
I hope all is well! Thanks brother, and ya I think she's hand picking them for me so they should be good :)

No, really? I swear to god I read a journal tonight that said someone had GSC growing and lots of white stuff all over. I and I'm 100% sure I don't know where I read it now! Sorry Preston!

I have 2 GSCs going (back) and two Fastbuds Gorilla Glues (front).

Back
Top Bottom