Hey everybody!

I'm still waiting on one plant for weight, but here's the numbers on the other three.

Tweety, which was my best producer, gave me 236g of main colas, or 8.3oz
She also produced a bunch of low quality that I have been smoking until she dried and cured, but I never weighed that.

Chicken Little gave me 76 grams of good bud, not a good producer but I knew that early in the grow.

Woody came in at 99g of good bud and 60g of low quality.

All in all it was a good run.

Not bad at all Sauga
Thanks Penny! I'm really happy with the return off Tweety. I'm about to try it for the first time tonight during the Leaf hockey game. I haven't been too impressed with the other stuff yet. I didn't get a lot of trichs this grow yet they claim the PE's get frosty.
I believe it had to do with poor RH. Something I have a better handle on my current grow.

Be well Penny and enjoy your night!

Candida... slim to none on the THC.
20190105_080200.jpg

Tric's can be deceiving.
:thumb:

It's an indicator but I saw where DJ Short in an interview said the most potent weed he ever smoked was less than 8% thc and looked like mids.
Amazing! It means for sure I have to read up more on that. It was an assupmtion based on how people react to the trichs on their buds. So often I hear 'gonna be killer bud, she's all frosty' or something similar.

Amazing number on the biggy, so the others don't have the same need to pull their weight...literally! A beautiful harvest MrS :).

Still, the trichomes are where the cannabinoids are, so those trichs are holding all the precious CBD.
Thanks Shed! I was totally impressed with her!

So then it would be true to say that the more trichs the higher the CBD content? Or is there no relationship tbetween trich quantity and cbd content?

Have a great day!

Wonderful high quality buds! Don't worry about the frost I had a green crack with close to no frost but unsmokable because too strong

OK took some more pics tonight, not much changed, just getting fatter and stinkier!

I'm in watching this grow and guna finish up reading to catch up lol. I'm actually starting one of these beans myself. I made a cross of the Pineapple Express and C4 from fast buds and man is it some fruity stuff. I really like fast buds auto gear. They all seem to pack a punch and have pretty good yields. The only one I've had trouble with so far out of my fast bud beans is the Tangie'matic. I've ran there Gorilla Glue#4 auto, Tangie'matic, Pineapple Express, Bluedream'matic, and there C4 Auto an they all make some tastey buds. Anyway good luck on ur grow bro now I'm off to catch up to ur more recent grow lol.

I'm in watching this grow and guna finish up reading to catch up lol. I'm actually starting one of these beans myself. I made a cross of the Pineapple Express and C4 from fast buds and man is it some fruity stuff. I really like fast buds auto gear. They all seem to pack a punch and have pretty good yields. The only one I've had trouble with so far out of my fast bud beans is the Tangie'matic. I've ran there Gorilla Glue#4 auto, Tangie'matic, Pineapple Express, Bluedream'matic, and there C4 Auto an they all make some tastey buds. Anyway good luck on ur grow bro now I'm off to catch up to ur more recent grow lol.

Thanks Blazin!
I'll be dropping the tangie's most likely next time round. I hear a lot of good things about the FB line so it'll be interesting to see how they work out.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom