Savingson First Grow - 3 Year Old Bag Seed

How are you making hash that way? What it this method called?
Bubble Hash
420-magazine-mobile1039198987.jpg

Sooo easy but a lil time consuming. Make sure you save lots of trim and pre freeze it. 1lb of trim=1oz hash. You can use the bags like I used or get a washing machine. I want one sooo bad. I saw one at my hydro store fror $180.

All these machines do, is agitate the herb in a 220 micron bag. You then must filter, and finish the bubble yourself, as usual.

How To Buy:

Go to eBay.
Search "220 micron washing machine bag"
Buy one. $20.
Go to Amazon.
Search "mini washing machine"
Buy one.* $60.

*Buy a unit w/a gravity drain hose on the side.

Anywhere from $80-$120 total. NEVER pay grow Store markup!

All these machines do, is agitate the herb in a 220 micron bag. You then must filter, and finish the bubble yourself, as usual.

How To Buy:

Go to eBay.
Search "220 micron washing machine bag"
Buy one. $20.
Go to Amazon.
Search "mini washing machine"
Buy one.* $60.

*Buy a unit w/a gravity drain hose on the side.

Anywhere from $80-$120 total. NEVER pay grow Store markup!

Thanks again. My arms were sooooo sore between shoveling and hand agitating for 20 mins lol. I need a helper lol

So I've come to the conclusion that from now on I am going to use my trim to make hash and not Edibles. I eat the Edibles and then I get the munchies and eat more Edibles LOL not a good combination LMFAO

I ordered my sons CBD seeds!!!! We are going to start with CBD Crew's CBD Therapy and Barney's Farms Critical Cure. Now with any medication let's hope that my son reacts well to one of them :) I don't want to have to try a million different strains like we've done with medications. Fingers crossed :)

I ordered my sons CBD seeds!!!! We are going to start with CBD Crew's CBD Therapy and Barney's Farms Critical Cure. Now with any medication let's hope that my son reacts well to one of them :) I don't want to have to try a million different strains like we've done with medications. Fingers crossed :)

Am wondering; What's the condition you're treating? Treating an adult, or child?

Am wondering; What's the condition you're treating? Treating an adult, or child?
I really hate answering questions over and over and over again. If you read back in my thread you would already know this information. Hes aa 13 year old child. I am working with a team of doctors. I can't afford to go to the dispensaries on my very limited little income. Hence why I am growing my medication myself. These are the strains that we have decided as a team. The original strains we were trying to get a hold of obviously are Charlotte's Web in AC/DC but it's impossible for us. We tried charlotte's web hemp oil w no success. We are going to be treating autism and seizures. Again I need to stress that we are working with a team of doctors.

I'm sorry, I thought this was the Mass thread, or I would have read backwards. I too hate it when I have to repeat myself. .
Sorry. I just re read what I wrote. I wasn't trying being rude to you. Its tough repeating my sons illness dr visits ect. And soo many people aren't accepting of me treating him at all.

After drying and curing for a few weeks I figured Id have some friends over and smoke samples. Omgggg Im VERY pleased w the quality of the bud. Its sooo much better than anything were finding on the street. SUPER DANKY SMOKE Ozium cant cover the smell. They were all impressed as was I..
420-magazine-mobile2030447620.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom