Scrumpdilly's First Time Grow - AK48 & White Widow Autoflower

Well it's not getting any money under it's pillow so it can stop scaring me like that.
Tell that little bastard it's time for bed and if she doesn't listen there's no F'IN Christmas!

No this summer the autos I had, when they were young spindly things, I totally like broke one with a sweater sleeve. It bend down and folded right over. It should have been dead imo, but I staked it up and just kept it supported and it grew through it np!

Should be good! I have no dry sarcasm in my body right now sorry XD

Here's the girls 17 days from seed. I turned the fan off to give Bender a break with her stem being all wonky.
Smalls (AK48)
420-magazine-mobile999126573.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1283770141.jpg

After a little lst
420-magazine-mobile1093089900.jpg

And Bender (white widow) still looking healthy from the first set of leaves up
420-magazine-mobile524440914.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2003512191.jpg

It's almost like how corn grows up and then out of the little green protective leaves when it'd really small, idk you'll see it's all good .

That eye for detail will help you as much as it will torture you with these plants! They're pretty dang tough, but that eye for detail should help you catch everything before it's an issue! .

It's almost like how corn grows up and then out of the little green protective leaves when it'd really small, idk you'll see it's all good .

That eye for detail will help you as much as it will torture you with these plants! They're pretty dang tough, but that eye for detail should help you catch everything before it's an issue! .
should I stake her?

Just enough to keep her upright!

Ok. It'll have to wait until tomorrow. I don't have anything to tie her to the stake.
No need to tie her, if you can lean her up against it just right, tuck the skewer between her leaves so they are snug as a bug in a rug it'll work! Honestly mine stretched like crazy and didn't have leaves for 8 inches and it snapped at the bottom, I had it outside, and I just had it leaning up against the skewer, adjusting it as it grew! I also put a bit of dirt just around where it broke since I snapped it clean across and it healed up well! Didn't even phase the plant

No need to tie her, if you can lean her up against it just right, tuck the skewer between her leaves so they are snug as a bug in a rug it'll work! Honestly mine stretched like crazy and didn't have leaves for 8 inches and it snapped at the bottom, I had it outside, and I just had it leaning up against the skewer, adjusting it as it grew! I also put a bit of dirt just around where it broke since I snapped it clean across and it healed up well! Didn't even phase the plant
420-magazine-mobile2104883383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240830642.jpg

She's good on that pole .

Woo look at er dance! .

Back
Top Bottom