Scunkie Cookies

Thanks my friend! All is well just been busy trying to fix a broken business I left behind after it went down hill from learning to walk and talk again. But finally able to do things again and being that I only truly have family to call my friends anymore I’ve been focusing to get out of ruts life threw my way. I also suspect I’m being trolled and it sucks because being a business owner and all I only tell my family about my grows for my privacy but apparently someone is after me or I’m just paranoid but either way I was taught to completely change my routines and who I talk to in order to stay away from rats or thieves targeting me. But either way brotha hope all is well your way and I’m sure I’ll be on here from time to time to check out what’s rocking in the 420 world!! :passitleft:
Spectacular plant in a very, very, tough class. You have my sincerest regards in luck.

Certainly can't understand all of the bullshit you are currently entertaining.

I am in the process severing a relationship with one of only two of my high school friends that I have left, because he is a liar and thief.

Good luck with everything and certainly you will be fine.

FYI: currently trying to clone a handful of plants.

Spectacular plant in a very, very, tough class. You have my sincerest regards in luck.

Certainly can't understand all of the bullshit you are currently entertaining.

I am in the process severing a relationship with one of only two of my high school friends that I have left, because he is a liar and thief.

Good luck with everything and certainly you will be fine.

FYI: currently trying to clone a handful of plants.
It’s just my paranoid self to be honest. I’m a young mind with an old soul that can’t adapt to today’s society. That’s why I’m on here because I have no friends anymore. But I don’t want to blab about my life because we all should know it’s a sad book.
And I just want to add I’m not targeting anyone myself I’m just trying to put out there that I have issues with authority that’s why I run my own stuff anymore these days since my high school days. That’s why I always say my circle is small for many reasons. I don’t even get on Facebook anyone after laying in a hospital bed in a coma because I had just a couple people there cheering me on. So forgive me if my entertainment sounds like bullshit my friend but not trying to make it look that way.

I hear you braddah. When we create this art everyone wants to talk about it. I really only have two solid friends outside of this site. Reason i like it because we are all in the same situation. Somebody always wants something free or entertain gossip knowing somebody that grows for jollies. Cant figure it out that another reason why my circle is small.
All will be well my friend

I hear you braddah. When we create this art everyone wants to talk about it. I really only have two solid friends outside of this site. Reason i like it because we are all in the same situation. Somebody always wants something free or entertain gossip knowing somebody that grows for jollies. Cant figure it out that another reason why my circle is small.
All will be well my friend
You couldn’t have said it any better my friend!! Who ever it is just doesn’t know me well enough and I have no idea even who it is but having the suspicion makes me more paranoid to think they have the wrong intentions. Like someone that wants to walk in my legal paradise and claim my veg moms are 2 inches shorter than they can be and then I’m stuck dealing with the justice system regardless. I hate telling my story but brotha you been around since day one for me so I feel like I should at least let you know why I feel like someone is tapping into my phone. People might think it’s crazy but I know people that tell me to cover my camera on my phone and just that brings chills down my spine. Like I’m not even trying to cause any drama I’m just scared and worried my life is going to come down on me again after cannibis has fixed my health and mood. I guess that’s why I’m so nice some times it’s because dying once can change someone’s perspective in life.

Update! Sorry for the ramble everyone crazy couple weeks for this guy!! But here’s some pics of the beginning of a knew strain. I have now crossed my trainwreck with an old school pine comb smelling outdoor bread indica dominant genetic. I don’t know much about this strain other than it’s been in the hands of an older breeder and was his favorite go too smoke. But the hunt will begin soon as I’m able to free up available real estate in the veg area! In the process of taking all my mothers out of veg and into the flower rotation in order to make the new moms much smaller than they were for more space. So far 3 bonsai mothers are right at legal length to keep alive for cuts for a later date when needed to fill the medicine cabinet. This might be my last run for a little while until spring comes back around in order to free up time for repairing landscaping equipment and vehicles. So hope all is growing well 420 and I will be back to see what y’all have growing on when I get time to get back in the garden!!:passitleft::blunt:

D25CC406-BA61-42EC-B3D5-0CA2C28A759D.png

24E77604-81B8-4A7E-B540-3D00BFD8D064.jpeg

F4CCDDDD-4A5C-450A-A440-B58264588AD9.jpeg

B88AEEA1-9931-4B47-BAFC-2FCBCD2D9274.png

A22E8DFE-F473-43A9-B94D-4EBA5BB59913.png

Here’s the beginning of a hunt photo for all you breed bangers out there interested in breeding pics! Trainwreck crossed with old school indica that’s unknown but very stable genetics. I wouldn’t cross unless the genetic tells me otherwise so I’m in for a nice hunt with great background in genetics for about the time spring rolls back in. Stay tuned 420!:yummy:

F0B4B96D-91B8-4967-9888-4D0D3E1BC9D9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom