Breakfast In Paris!

A little behind on this journal as it seems like I’ve been getting used to doing that to y’all a lot lately I do apologize! Next to my garden I have a mound of landscaping equipment that I have to tend to on a weekly basis again now that I’m trying to get back into the manually laboring work force again. (Lucky for me it’s dead winter still so I have a little more down time to spare)Now adapting the internet with my daily routines now that I’m back on my feet again it’s going to be a task for my mind to stay focused. Bare with me as I try and train my mind to do these things lol I promise I’ll figure out how to get it done!
Now let’s begin with a grape smelling strawberry cough pheno currently in the room all by her self she’s not lonely tho I can hear Eminem’s song right now!!! She gets to enjoy every bit of the music scene as it’s on shuffle :rofl:!!
This lady has givin her genetics to both my trainwreck and Thor’s impression now and will Be trying to throw her colors into a pheno hunt for my northern lights one day in the near future! She’s all purple nug most potent fruity smelling buds I’ve come across yet to date! She’s getting tested next on the list to see why she so nasty!!:laugh:...

vegged- months!

Stretch- sativa like

Flower time-45-55 days*depends because first run with her was 46 days and was mind blowing good!! Second run was 49 days and was improving on pain relief so this run will take her to 50-55 to see where she stands..

Other than that she’s been in flower now for 6 days and has been stretching. Have been cleaning her up as she stretches and training her to fill out the trellis. Will be adding another 200 watts of LED to the room in the next couple days when I get the time to add them in. I’m almost thinking about upgrading the light in here to a single fixture after this run so I’m not having to add and hang any more fixtures to the scene!(getting tough to control the ppfd in here!)
Cheers 420!!:passitleft:

D622B92A-492A-433F-885E-7B988135A414.jpeg

DF5D7134-C269-41B0-95DF-819651104213.jpeg

E575288F-D1C9-4540-BB9D-644126561A74.jpeg

9B3C5C94-2203-4C44-90DF-075718CBC4E4.png

I remember back in the day you had a single plant well over a pound on utube. Think it was under two Mars 144s. Learned alot from your videos back then @CO Finest .
Cheers
Yes sir she was called monster train I showed her here and on YT. Two 144's total 500 wall watts 1LB 3oz dry weight. Man I miss growing the big girls :(

I’ve watched a few growers from YouTube and picked up a couple tricks From them! I can only think of a couple from the top of my head! Green gene has been one and good ol Frenchy cannoli for the other goodies he brings to us.!! Since I’ve been using the lights I’ve been using I watch some videos from them to see if I can pick up how their environments handle them comparing them to mine. Learning a lot from using tents tho which already made me think about upgrading to drivers that can be relocated. Now I’d have to admit all’s I’m interested in anymore is watching science videos with teachings behind all the things I’m so passionate about and learning how to apply them all to my garden. cheers who all teach and have the passion to video everything as well as they grow there meds! I just wish that I had the motivation to do your guys work!!:passitleft:

Sparkey224 this ones for you brother!! I finally grew a pair and bent a few! Normally I’ve been trying to stay away from doing this too much but I’m trying to bring all the tops I can come up this run with this genetic with how much she has stretch on her and I was thinking about your advice on bending the leaders. Thanks for that advice it definitely gave me a little more confidence. I snapped one on accident lmao:laugh:! I thought she wasn’t bringing her feeding up her roots just yet right when lights came up this morning. A lesson learned on my part tho I did it before I gave her a nice feeding thinking she was dry enough to let me put hands on her and be rough, but she let me know she’s not happy with how I treated her this morning!:rofl: Cheers my friend!!:passitleft:

80CEC3CC-7EE9-4AB5-ADEB-C9F7EC19F275.jpeg

ADF0C54F-A13C-4DC1-A3E8-663FC729FC19.jpeg

Sparkey224 this ones for you brother!! I finally grew a pair and bent a few! Normally I’ve been trying to stay away from doing this too much but I’m trying to bring all the tops I can come up this run with this genetic with how much she has stretch on her and I was thinking about your advice on bending the leaders. Thanks for that advice it definitely gave me a little more confidence. I snapped one on accident lmao:laugh:! I thought she wasn’t bringing her feeding up her roots just yet right when lights came up this morning. A lesson learned on my part tho I did it before I gave her a nice feeding thinking she was dry enough to let me put hands on her and be rough, but she let me know she’s not happy with how I treated her this morning!:rofl: Cheers my friend!!:passitleft:

80CEC3CC-7EE9-4AB5-ADEB-C9F7EC19F275.jpeg

ADF0C54F-A13C-4DC1-A3E8-663FC729FC19.jpeg
Looking like another winner Moto:high-five:total monster coming up bro.
Yeah, bending those big mains helps out those lowers catch up. Definitely, has helped out with my yield.

Looking like another winner Moto:high-five:total monster coming up bro.
Yeah, bending those big mains helps out those lowers catch up. Definitely, has helped out with my yield.
Thanks my friend give her all the credit I just help her along the way as much as I can! She doesn’t yield very much unless she gets a long veg time I’ve noticed as well so I’m hoping to see an improvement this run with her.

Update! Hooked up the auto drip system to the room! Did some tweaking to make the bench get a nice little vibe from the pump so she gets a good massage going on as well. I haven’t yet decided on a good time to put her on yet since she’s still drinking up 3 gallons in almost 24 hrs time. Thanks again 420 and all your sponsors you really know how to improve a guys life!!! :passitleft::420:

911FAB86-2F69-414F-84A3-4337B777A875.jpeg

Update! Lady cough got a shower this morning before the lights came on hooked up her drip system the rest of the way. Still bending them leaders every morning with lst as possible. Been cleaning up her under carriage the past week as she stretches as well. Will be feeding to a run off this feed to check where she’s at health wise. Turd must be floating in my water source or I just need to get another filter because my ppms were off the past couple feedings!! Less cal-mag maybe next feed :cough: I was told by a garden genie recently he used his cal-mag to change his ph!!! I had to tell him completely different but now he’s got it down I think! Some friends are funny:idea:..

On that note today marks 12 days in flower for lady cough! Or should I say grape cough!!!!:nervous-guy:she doesnt smell like strawberry!!! First signs of her purple colors are popping from the main calix on some of the main tops.
I will also mention my knuckle head mistake of putting tape that eventually fell off the three cough phenos I was working with at the time!! Sooo I was actually crossing my fingers I was going to see them purp colors!! It was a coin flip because I threw the other two out for compost pile to take its place last spring and was praying and hopin I stored the right pheno with the straight purple nuggets away as the mother!!!! Sooo we shall see if I got lucky or not...cheers 420!!

0601DC0B-622A-44E7-98CD-2149CF4D6E5A.jpeg

37AB1C11-7A1B-4F54-AE47-62CF9445022F.jpeg

978BEC28-F552-4D02-A6A1-3D7CB3B292D6.jpeg

E3312A5D-CFD5-456F-A7E4-C337B25E6911.jpeg

D776D9B4-148F-4773-A959-A185D941B5B9.jpeg

63334DB0-302A-4C7F-A6AB-4EFE987D34A9.png

Heyyy sparkey224 I couldn’t figure out how to post pics up anywhere else but on here on the journel!! So here ya go buddy I said I send a couple pics for ya!! I was solo without a video taker so I wasn’t able to snap a couple of me wiping out unfortunately!! :rofl:
All went well I still can’t turn my head like I used to trying to spin!!! I pulled off grab tricks before I tried any spinning stuck a couple 360s without hurting myself but then tried bending down to stick a grab on a 720 and went down on a nice sheet of what I call ice only found in the good ole state of Missouri on our hill mountains we have here luckily I knew I was going to hurt myself eventually so I waited to hit the rails and jumps for the end of the night !!! Looking forward to another session in the future with real powder lol!! For now I need to heal!!!:snowboating:(hint all them scars are definitely not from last night tho lmao!! Just the bruising!!)

DD8758D3-870E-4619-B1AC-E02386CC2DC0.jpeg

A089419F-2651-467E-9AF4-C5CE3C89051F.jpeg

00F79387-097A-45D2-9663-076923B26F2D.jpeg

A7547877-6D1B-42C0-89A9-D44B181AF488.jpeg

Damn, that looks like alot of fun Moto. Ive never been on a snowboard but grew up surfing and skateboarding. Transportation was a 125yz dirt bike..lol
Glad you were able to get outside and get some fresh air.
It really is a blast!!! Maybe one day I’ll be able to shred on a surf board! Always has been something I wanted to do, but I’ve been to Cali a few times got close once to renting a board. I almost bought one but then thinking about it more it would have been more of an art piece at my house lol! I love to skim board tho! My first race bike was on a cr125! :passitleft:

Nice.

How long did you have her as a mother?

I might have to peek in once in a while to see how you are coming along.

I agree she is going to be a monster.

Tok..
More than welcome my friend!
I believe I’ve had her since late fall, but last year was my transition from a few plants I’d do outside to indoor gardening with Jane plants now. So she got a little mis treated in a cold garage before I brought her in to heal up!!
She’s had about 12 cuts taken from her now 2 of them flowered out for the taste and potacy test.
I also need to mention she was basically grown under t5s during that long veg time so she didn’t grow too crazy in veg. But I also didn’t train her much in veg so I started the training as soon as I re potted into final pot for a couple weeks before flipping to flower. Cheers!!:passitleft:

Moto! How's it going brother? Sorry I fell behind and totally missed this...life's been pretty hectic.

Damn that is one fine looking mother!

It really is a blast!!! Maybe one day I’ll be able to shred on a surf board! Always has been something I wanted to do, but I’ve been to Cali a few times got close once to renting a board. I almost bought one but then thinking about it more it would have been more of an art piece at my house lol! I love to skim board tho! My first race bike was on a cr125! :passitleft:

Man I miss boarding! I use to love hopping on my board and heading to the hills. On a gusty day, take out the kite and head to a field and just fly....
Had to sell all my gear, but have lots of great memories.

Moto! How's it going brother? Sorry I fell behind and totally missed this...life's been pretty hectic.

Damn that is one fine looking mother!

Man I miss boarding! I use to love hopping on my board and heading to the hills. On a gusty day, take out the kite and head to a field and just fly....
Had to sell all my gear, but have lots of great memories.
Hey rexer!!! Hope all is well in your world!! Thanks for stopping by to check her out! I’m having another issue with my water supply!! I had to go ro after getting too many issues and I hooked it all up on a hope and a guess!! Now I’m getting a leak in my line so I had to shut it all down yesterday to try and figure my plumbers mistake!!!:rofl:

Hey rexer!!! Hope all is well in your world!! Thanks for stopping by to check her out! I’m having another issue with my water supply!! I had to go ro after getting too many issues and I hooked it all up on a hope and a guess!! Now I’m getting a leak in my line so I had to shut it all down yesterday to try and figure my plumbers mistake!!!:rofl:
Shit man! I'm going to be in the same boat. I'm moving and will need to switch over to RO.
Take some pics if you hit any roadblocks, I'm no plumber, but there's more then a few members on here that are skilled in plumbing

Back
Top Bottom