Sealed Garage Medical Grow

Speak of the devil here's a pic of the head unit. Its a beast! Second picture has a plant on top for size comparison!

100_06035.jpg

100_06044.jpg

yeah bro, pretty sure they can gently warm during fall and winter months. It might just be a minisplit ac? but I think he said minisplit heat pump

Yea it is a heat pump it heats/cools/dehumidifies/filters the air and a bunch of other features i dont know about!1

If i were to use this in my home for heatign and cooling it will completly heat and cool my house unless it like -15/-20

Would be pretty cool if you had some time to make a video, and upload it on YouTube, when the setup is complete. :adore:

Probably could make that happen:)

wow man, 5 birds with one stone!!

two quicks q's if you don't mind...
do you know how many pints the dehu does a day? and did it come with the 3" hole for conduit? and like 50ft?

My heat pump dosnt dehumidify as much as other's but it does 7.5 pints per hour!

I'm looking into a mini split heat pump like you have. Once you have it running you should let me know how well it works and where ya got it from (over pm if non sponsor)

Hey man of course!! I did buy mine locally for the fact i want someone to call if it breaks down or something stupid. C THE COMPRESSOR HAS A 5 YEAR WARRANTY AND 3 on all the rest of the parts. On top of that he will do the work for free if something comes up. It would cost a fourtine to repair other wise id have to call an hvac guy to come in that would cost some major cheese!

I did scower the end of the earth for these things I now know a ton about them and where to get a good dea I f want to go cheaper route hit me up with any questions bro!

Back
Top Bottom