Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

I call HER the "Green Manilishi" :cheer:

I just got rid of my ranger (Same Chassis) it was 2001 with the 4.0l great motor plenty of torque. I just put 33s on her and lifted her... really easy to do if you have torsion bars in the front just add a leaf to the rear put some chevy 1500 drop shackles in (they raise the ranger because they mount reverse of the chevy) Crank up you torsion bars (will need new longer front shocks for this) and you just lifted your truck 4" for a few 100 beans. if only I could have sorted that drive-shaft vibe out man thats annoying... ford says you need a bigger all aluminum drive-shaft to fix it... if you have any issues with it feel free to PM as I probly fixed it a few times by now... sorry for the rant miss my truck lol.:smokin:

I just got rid of my ranger (Same Chassis) it was 2001 with the 4.0l great motor plenty of torque. I just put 33s on her and lifted her... really easy to do if you have torsion bars in the front just add a leaf to the rear put some chevy 1500 drop shackles in (they raise the ranger because they mount reverse of the chevy) Crank up you torsion bars (will need new longer front shocks for this) and you just lifted your truck 4" for a few 100 beans. if only I could have sorted that drive-shaft vibe out man thats annoying... ford says you need a bigger all aluminum drive-shaft to fix it... if you have any issues with it feel free to PM as I probly fixed it a few times by now... sorry for the rant miss my truck lol.:smokin:

I have had 3 rangers in the past. All served me well. I had the 2.9L STX with extra cab. Only one that I didn't have a 4.0L SOHC in. I like the explorers because I can lock all my hunting/fishing gear inside. They have plenty of towing capability. Pulls my 12' tandem axle enclosed trailer without a problem. And parts are available everywhere. Fold the rear seats down and a queen size air mattress fits perfect. :) We tend to keep ours pretty much stock, so as not to draw to much unwanted attention.

Bad news Folks.... We lost our Medical 1024 and our
Power Kush. Both went Hermie on us.. So now we are back to square one..Another 10 wks before anything.. Oh and we lost the Skunk to the cat. Guess he was hungry... i have planted another 1024 and strawberry along with the 7 autoflowers. 5 of the auto's have popped and the 6th is on its way. Our only hope nnow is that at least 5 will be females.. this is so depressing.

Power Kush. Both went Hermie on us.. So now we are back to square one..Another 10 wks before anything.. Oh and we lost the Skunk to the cat. Guess he was hungry... i have planted another 1024 and strawberry along with the 7 autoflowers. 5 of the auto's have popped and the 6th is on its way. Our only hope nnow is that at least 5 will be females.. this is so depressing.

Well, it is depressing my friend. Not only did you lose the plants, but time as well. Germing few to find females too. May we both have good Karma,:grinjoint:

Sorry to hear that MDVL... I wish you both the best...

:goodluck: with your future grow!!

Yah thats sucks... My first attempt I germed 3 seeds and figured at least one would be fem vegged them out then flowered and all were male lol. It sucks to feel like all that work was for nothing... Good Luck with the new seeds though...

Yah I loved my ranger Ill probly get a new one in a few years... I wish they still made a truck with the removable top... I hate caps but I would like to be able to lock my tools up sometimes. Ranger was awesome off road you can take lines the fullsize guys cant even fit in and cant tell you how many jeeps I pulled outta the mud...

siscokid hiya hun.. we have popped a few more seeds and will do so soome more once my next batch arrives. BTW has anyone ever dealt/grown Barney's Honeyb, White Russian. or Blackberry?

Well, it is depressing my friend. Not only did you lose the plants, but time as well. Germing few to find females too. May we both have good Karma,:grinjoint:

Yup, females wiff nuts is no good! We have four in flower now, and 3 of the clones went in to dirt, so 4 clones left in the bubble cloner. 7 auto flowers in rockwool are not feminised. But the Medical 1024 and Strawberry Blue are. So the only ones to watch are the autoflowers, making sure to pull the males right away. Sending good karma your way my friend.

hey MDVL,

i sent GMT an email, im in a funky spot if you need some help i might be able to help.

Got your email brother. I will respond shortly. Our temps are reading 84 degrees at the 6 foot height. That is with the a/c set to 70 degrees. Trying to inch the temps down to 75-80 degrees. We think it was the high temps the week before last that caused the hermie. Couldn't turn on the a/c then because it would pop a breaker. All fixed now!

Yah thats sucks... My first attempt I germed 3 seeds and figured at least one would be fem vegged them out then flowered and all were male lol. It sucks to feel like all that work was for nothing... Good Luck with the new seeds though...

Yah I loved my ranger Ill probly get a new one in a few years... I wish they still made a truck with the removable top... I hate caps but I would like to be able to lock my tools up sometimes. Ranger was awesome off road you can take lines the fullsize guys cant even fit in and cant tell you how many jeeps I pulled outta the mud...

The only seeds we need to worry about are the autoflowers. They are not feminised. All the others are female or coming from feminised seeds.

I have jump started a boat with my old (1976) bronco..lol. Pulled up along side, popped the hood and connected jumper cables, with the radiator fan partialy in the water. Even pushed a chevy blazer out of a creek he was stuck in.

RATS! or CATS! and those damn girls wearing strap on's are a pain in the culo too. Well, damn crack some more... I know you got 'em.

Sisco, you know it brother. Seems the cat developed a fondness for fresh greens...ughhh. We have more seedlings on the way, plus the 15 or more varieties we have on hand, all feminised cept the autoflowers.

Got your email brother. I will respond shortly. Our temps are reading 84 degrees at the 6 foot height. That is with the a/c set to 70 degrees. Trying to inch the temps down to 75-80 degrees. We think it was the high temps the week before last that caused the hermie. Couldn't turn on the a/c then because it would pop a breaker. All fixed now!

thats kewl or not :) i understand i had a buddy in heating/cooling he gave me a furnace blower and relay and thermostat. i made it pull air out of the room. i had the thermostat set to 77. you know i have read that feminized seeds are more likely to hermie, because their made from a hermie. but im truly sorry that it happened to you.

thats kewl or not :) i understand i had a buddy in heating/cooling he gave me a furnace blower and relay and thermostat. i made it pull air out of the room. i had the thermostat set to 77. you know i have read that feminized seeds are more likely to hermie, because their made from a hermie. but im truly sorry that it happened to you.

Appreciate it brother. Hermie's is just part of growing. Many pitfalls out there. We will rebound with vigor. We have at least half a dozen seeds sprouting, plus 5-6 clones going as well. There are 2 Moby Dicl's, a White Widow and a Power Kush in the flower room at present. Soon I will be getting clones off the White Ice and the Church. Took the new boat out fishing Sunday mornin. Uggghhh, it was cold. The trolling motor wouldn't work, so we stucjk it in the truck and used the 6 hp gas motor. Got 3/4 of a mile away to fish in a protected cove, and my brother accidentally broke the gas line fitting. Tried to super glue it, but that failed. Finaly rigged the line direct to the carb and was able to get the engine running. Made a bee line for the trailer. All that, and not a single bite. Oh well, such it fishing...lol.

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

Gawd do I love bein LEGAL!!! With the knowledge I have gained here, and a college degree in consrtuction design/3d cad design, and low voltage systems design, I can't wait until we move to a facility with more space for growing. A buddy of ours who is also a caregiver/patient along with his wife, can legally grow 120 plants. They rent a warehouse locally for their grow. 12 tents with 10 plants per tent. Always a harvest going on each week.

Gawd do I love bein LEGAL!!! With the knowledge I have gained here, and a college degree in consrtuction design/3d cad design, and low voltage systems design, I can't wait until we move to a facility with more space for growing. A buddy of ours who is also a caregiver/patient along with his wife, can legally grow 120 plants. They rent a warehouse locally for their grow. 12 tents with 10 plants per tent. Always a harvest going on each week.

damn!!! oh yeah, i love being legal too.... nothing like it. and i will do everything they ask of me to stay that way!!

120 plants..... wowzers..... i have had a chance to up myself to the max before..... but thats too much for me..... i will stick with what i have. 60 plants would be WAY TOO CRAZY FOR ME!!

Back
Top Bottom