Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

OMM Tis my intentions. and if he wont do it I will LOL . Im sure he would have a problem with doing it. how are things on your end?

OMM Tis my intentions. and if he wont do it I will LOL . Im sure he would have a problem with doing it. how are things on your end?

On my end? Crazy as usual and fun. My senior moments are coming more often now. Makes it exciting. :rofl:

yankeefan - thank you very much. as our grow is a team effort ewll more like 70 - 30. 70% GMT and 30% me. Glad you are enjoying our grow and we hope you continue this 2nd journey with us. thanks for swinging in. :)

SiscoKid. good to see you back we missed ya. well the grow is comig along NICELY but i am trying to convince GMT to transplant the two strawberry blues as they are needing a transplant in the most ut way. and i also took a small taster from the moby dick. someone has to be the quality control supervisor. might as well be me lol ..:cheer:glad to see you back SiscoKid

I guess if you can maneuver a plant of that size without breaking it into two, go for it, it can only help IMO. You can even hold it by the stem and just let the pants drop to see what the roots look like, but I would do it when the plant is ready to water again since it is lighter that way. I guess your supposed to have a gallon of dirt to a foot of height so if its 5' tall you need a 5g bucket and so on.

There is my 2 centavos worth:grinjoint: By the way CONGRATS ON THE RING!!! It took me 4 years before I proposed to MRS. SISCO;) Now we have been together for 14 llllloooonnnnngggg years:smokin:

Great to be here and I enjoy my grow so much, like I enjoy my kids. VIVA LA MOTA!!!!!

I guess if you can maneuver a plant of that size without breaking it into two, go for it, it can only help IMO. You can even hold it by the stem and just let the pants drop to see what the roots look like, but I would do it when the plant is ready to water again since it is lighter that way. I guess your supposed to have a gallon of dirt to a foot of height so if its 5' tall you need a 5g bucket and so on.

There is my 2 centavos worth:grinjoint: By the way CONGRATS ON THE RING!!! It took me 4 years before I proposed to MRS. SISCO;) Now we have been together for 14 llllloooonnnnngggg years:smokin:

Great to be here and I enjoy my grow so much, like I enjoy my kids. VIVA LA MOTA!!!!!

Siscokid. hell this plant if we didnt LST it would prolly be about 8ft tall by now. yeah im gonna go do the transplant right now i think then come back and test out the mobydick.:Rasta:

The transplanting is finished! We managed to transplant both of the Strawberry Blue's. They were root bound big time. BTW, the sample bud I took was the size of a nicle and I let it dry overnight. Smoked it the next morning and 4 hits gave one hell of a brain buzz. Taste wasn't to bad, still green and uncured. Can't wait to test the larger buds once they are ripe. I will post a video update later today.

well i will sit between sisco and joe that way if i het skeered i got someone to dig my claws into. plus i can be the middle chicka to hold the popcorn! plus when sitting in the middle that person gets the dbl toke :D

How did everyone like the show? LOL Wowsers! Rep comin at ya. I luv it. Darn must spread some around before I can hit you up again.

I'm lurking in the back row puffing a fat 1. Any1 what to hit it...:passitleft:

GMT Theater is always a good show... Dude that strawberry and Jamcian are huge. Man it has got to smell so good in there....+reps if I can....

Joe - As soon as i teach myself how to use my new camera i will start the learning phases of doing a video. And yes this is Michigan, since there is snow on the ground and alot of coldness.. It is a jungle in the grow room. i have a little strawberry blue to test out so its off to the " Bong Show" . And i still think we nshould chop the smaller of the medical or moby dick which ever one it is so that we can get more light on some of the other plants that need it... Yes it would mean a harvest a lil early for one plant but the back plant and jammin blue need the light in a big way.

well i will sit between sisco and joe that way if i het skeered i got someone to dig my claws into. plus i can be the middle chicka to hold the popcorn! plus when sitting in the middle that person gets the dbl toke :D

Hey, who ate my raisenets? That looks like a part of the Perubian Jungle I traveled thru to meet the indijinos Indians, we drank some nasty stuff out of a hollowed out tree trunk, it was pink and lumpy. But it gave a kick!

I don't think light is a huge prob. to cut down an tree for but Hey I'm groing with CFL so what do I know.

Thanks for the show it is very impressive, I would like to see what they look like without the lights on how bout a few pics of the girls with the flash?

Good luck guys plus rep. for ya !

Back
Top Bottom