Seed Buyers Anonymous

Had to order some Malawi and some Dark Devil Auto to sit on the shelf with the rest of the collection, this seed addiction thing is real. I almost don’t like getting freebies anymore cause they’re just going to sit even longer.
:passitleft:

Its those single seeds that are the big surprise's. I sometimes get the feeling that they send different genetics in the single seed stuff. Get us hooked on a strain then send us the bulk stuff LOL.

I just put in a large seed order. 16 strains. Some were from trying freebies and some were suggested from different grows others were doing. I'll definitely be growing again in October but if I find a house I'll be growing before them.

I still want Golden Tiger, Gorilla Bomb and Ice Bomb then I'll be done for a while. I hope. Lol.

I'm just hoping they make it. I had one order snatched this year.

Excellent! Looks like a bunch of sativa for cobs!

I got a lot of both. I just hope and pray this order makes it through. Customs got one this year. It was pretty small and Seedsman did great customer service on that.

Next grow starts in October for sure maybe earlier. Still need Golden Tiger which is out of stock right now.

I "Relapsed". It has been 1 day since I last ordered seeds. LMAO. True shit but still funny. I kind of knew it was bullshit when I said it but I had to try. When I said it I knew that I still wanted some regular genetics of a certain strain. I have no regular Haze genetics so I added DNA's Canalope Haze. The feminized seeds I grew from them were my favorite of the Haze's I have tried. I also wanted to add more of the newer strains with more defined terpene profiles.
Here are the new ones
13 Canalope Haze Regulars, DNA
5 Blue Giloto 41, Barnes Farm
5 Chocolate Mint Og Humboldt
5 Franco's Lemon Cheese, Greenhouse
These will shore up all the genetics I have. Plus give me ways to go in the future. Did a price comparison this time. First for me LOL. Attitude beat Seedsman by around 20$. 2 extra freebies from Seedsman so it kind of balanced out. The freebies I get from Attitude are from different breeders as apposed to Seedsman which were mostly their strains. The biggest influence on my decision was the fact that I have used one before with no problems. They had mostly the same strains with a couple exceptions. Attitude had the Blue Giloto 41 which Seedsman didn't.

Jackalope you showed great restraint compared to my order.

Ace seeds - Zamdelica, Panama and Malawi.

G13 - Double Black, Blue OG, Gigabud

Barney's Farm - Ayahuasca Purple, Tangerine Dream and Acapulco Gold

Ministry of Cannabis - Carnival

Eva Seeds - Black Dream

Humboldt Seeds - Blue Dream

Seedsman - Big Nugs Fast.

Free seeds - Barney's Farm Peyote Critical, Seedsman Velvet Bud and Cheese.

Some are new to me, some are reloads of strains I like and haven't made seeds (me being lazy), AG didn't pop last time so I'm going to give it one more chance with fresh beans. I have a few Ace seeds from reporters in the Cob thread. Some I researched and want to try. I still have one more order to put in for Golden Tiger, Gorilla Glue #4 and Ice Bomb. Love growing what can I say.

Man you have to love this. fast buds=fast shipping. Now to grow or not to grow. Awww. I’m growing. Lsd 25 my new friend
D9CB5D99-D66D-44FF-AECE-908D500A43D2.jpeg
9FE30352-1FA4-49CC-83CD-9EA8CA576810.jpeg

I got a lot of both. I just hope and pray this order makes it through. Customs got one this year. It was pretty small and Seedsman did great customer service on that.

Next grow starts in October for sure maybe earlier. Still need Golden Tiger which is out of stock right now.
I just got my package from Seedsman, Berry Bomb, Royal Highness and my freebies were Cheese. They said it would arrive July 30 - August 30, showed up August 1, I was happy.

I just got one today from Seedsman and they told me between July 28 and August 28 and I got August 2nd yea Seedsman. Got 10 Bloody Skunk Auto and 4 free. Also got free Cheese.

I think customs got half my order. I had about 6 strains come in last Friday and the rest have been a no show.

Then to add insult to injury I tried to get the vial out of Humboldt Seeds wooden pain in the azz holder. The vial broke. I got glass and the 5 seeds hit the carpet. I only found 3. 2 mighty find Blue Dream are gone.

Sometimes life sucks for the Shaman.

I think customs got half my order. I had about 6 strains come in last Friday and the rest have been a no show.

Then to add insult to injury I tried to get the vial out of Humboldt Seeds wooden pain in the azz holder. The vial broke. I got glass and the 5 seeds hit the carpet. I only found 3. 2 mighty find Blue Dream are gone.

Maaaaaannn. What a strike of bad luck. I hope the rest of the order comes in

I have had trouble opening the Humboldt seeds, nice concept but not too practical imho.

You need to find a couple "crack heads" Those F*#kers invented carpet farming. If those seeds can be found they can find them LMAO. Sad to hear about the mishap. I know the feeling Humboldt seeds packaging is a pain in the ass. I use a Zacto knife to trim the wood and glue out before even trying to get the vial out.

You need to find a couple "crack heads" Those F*#kers invented carpet farming. If those seeds can be found they can find them LMAO. Sad to hear about the mishap. I know the feeling Humboldt seeds packaging is a pain in the ass. I use a Zacto knife to trim the wood and glue out before even trying to get the vial out.

Live and learn. Yeah I think I would have done it differently if I could do it again. That's too funny about the crackheads.

My mistake so I'll eat the mistake.

ES

What’s the difference between a crackhead and a junkie? A junkie will steal your shit, a crackhead will steal your shit then help you look for it. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom