Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

Stalks are much thicker than my soil grow. I don't think I'll ever go back to soil. Soil less with hand watering. Perfect for small tent!

@InTheShed or anyone else still following my 2nd grow.
Sorry to pick your brains again.... Stretch better stop soon here. Flipped 4/6. The one on the left just keeps shooting up.

I have 12" left from the light. Also the light tilts down in the back. I'll have to investigate more. You can see I'm up as high as I can go at the top.

Filling in nice though. I have the blurple at an angle on the right and raised the plant on the right.

I'll cut the top off the tent off or a cut out for the light if i have too. Then I can hang it from a 10ft ceiling and eliminate the 5ft tent prob.

Maybe plant yo yo's or a diy pull them to the side from light if they keep stretching?

Thx guys

Attachments

• 0421192045.jpg
    0421192045.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 0421192039.jpg
    0421192039.jpg
    760.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 0421192038.jpg
    0421192038.jpg
    761.9 KB · Views: 32
Normally when you run out of room you would either supercrop or spread the branches out. If that net isn't truly holding anything up you could take it off and move the big on over to the right and widen it out since the other one isn't taking up as much room.
Or supercrop the leaders though you have nowhere to bend them that won't cover something else. Is the space where the tent is lightproof? If you take the top off or cut a hole there will be light leaks if it isn't. If it is, why use a tent at all?

Definitely not light proof Shed. I!m thinking if i cut a hole of the footprint of the light i can drape a thin moving blanket from harbor freight over the top for lights out. They are cheap with coupons and they lay nice. I use one on the door at night for any random zipper leaks.

I have rooms upstairs, but climbing the stairs is a prob.

Suckers grew more last night. I think up the sides is all i can do to pull them over.

I was waiting for first harvest to finish before moving them into the flower tent and we know that harvest was busy making hermie seeds dammit.

I'll see what i can do.

Yeah i can't get a new tent now. Husband's kidney and prostate issues and getting our senior dog to an opthomologist are priorities atm.

I thought a out the center rails. I think i can space them to let the light through.

That will be last resort, because we'd end up with a monster with all the vents on top of tent too lol.

Ty Shed!

My seedsman cbd cream and cheese and NL. will be 1 month in flower on May 6.

I changed the light sched to 13 off/11on to get them to slow the stretch. Tallest bud is 11" from hps. I am loving the air cooled hood. I can put my hand on the glass and it is barely warm. I love the light penetration of the hps in flower. Other than small tent and 60" height, the setup seems to be working.

Back
Top Bottom