Shiggity Goes Mad Scientist: Paving The Yellowbrix Road With DIY Adventures!

Filling the cloner today with seedling cuts and some favorite cuts. Looks like 42ish females from 72. About 8 plants undecided. Makes cut down except for a few choice dudes. One is a tunnel vision who was only 8" tall but already had fully mature male flowers up top.
May be an early flowering pheno or a heavy flowering pheno.
Another is MsU from Dynastygenetics. I am hoping I can find a trichome inducing male.

I was reading about seed auctions and how they are getting crazy!!! One Inhouse strain is one of the most sought after strains right now in the cannabis world.
Inhouse Jellybreath went on auction and fetched $1000 for a 10 pack! WHAT??? For a ten pack? Holy cow. 100 bucks a seed.

Then I saw the genetics. Mendo breath x dosidos. Two of the most sought after strains. Then I remembered! MD2. My freebie mendo dosidos I grew as a seed and got a female. I have Jellybreath! I got it two years ago and sprouted it last fall. It's just sat in a corner unloved. Until now lmao. I cloned the crap out of her today.

420-magazine-mobile1250951942.jpg

Filling the cloner today with seedling cuts and some favorite cuts. Looks like 42ish females from 72. About 8 plants undecided. Makes cut down except for a few choice dudes. One is a tunnel vision who was only 8" tall but already had fully mature male flowers up top.
May be an early flowering pheno or a heavy flowering pheno.
Another is MsU from Dynastygenetics. I am hoping I can find a trichome inducing male.

I was reading about seed auctions and how they are getting crazy!!! One Inhouse strain is one of the most sought after strains right now in the cannabis world.
Inhouse Jellybreath went on auction and fetched $1000 for a 10 pack! WHAT??? For a ten pack? Holy cow. 100 bucks a seed.

Then I saw the genetics. Mendo breath x dosidos. Two of the most sought after strains. Then I remembered! MD2. My freebie mendo dosidos I grew as a seed and got a female. I have Jellybreath! I got it two years ago and sprouted it last fall. It's just sat in a corner unloved. Until now lmao. I cloned the crap out of her today.

I'll be right over. We're gonna be rich!

Got a lot done today. Managed to get the two pineapple fields girls under the scrog today. Looks like the scrog is already half full so we should be able to flip next week. I will put up a scrog for the megafauna as well.

Gonna do a hasty 8x8 with panda and flower in that this cycle. My efforts need to be focused on:
1. Building lights
2. Transplanting up
3. Make 3 batches of soil
4. Trim the last 10 plants that are in the gamma buckets
5. Build the new chambers.

I am really thinking of building the chambers out of 1" PVC pipe. I can screw on some wooden furring strips for attaching things. It will be light and easily moveable.
I really need to find a way to clone myself. I am half dead but need to do about 2 hours more just for today!
420-magazine-mobile939284734.jpg

You should be able to knock out a few lights quick, if they all are going to be the same.

All this fun turns into shit load of work and $. The bad thing, as soon as we're done, we find something else to build .. This is going to be one hell of a grow. And going to have a very nice grow area ...

I don't golf, buy expensive cars, or cheat on my girl with an expensive side piece. I spend all my extra money on this hobby and love it. It will be years before I finish everything I want to. But that's ok, just as long as I keep hard at it!

You have 10 plants waiting to be trimmed? :thedoubletake: I can see why you have those gamma buckets! Thats awesome you have some JellyBreath just hanging around. I saw that In House had cuts of it for sale at the Chalice Festival. That would have made the trip there worth it alone. The OGKB cuts would have been decent to get too. It looks like you are staying really busy over this way Shiggs keep it up you are killing it. :thumb:

I don't golf, buy expensive cars, or cheat on my girl with an expensive side piece. I spend all my extra money on this hobby and love it. It will be years before I finish everything I want to. But that's ok, just as long as I keep hard at it!

I traded all my hobbies for this also. I've been working so damn much, I figure I should be able to spoil myself some. Growing and electric are only things that interest me anymore. It's time consuming, especially with all the great genetics your holding onto.

I am with you guys, really my only hobby right now. I just put new strings on the guitars but only played for a couple of quick minutes.

You have 10 plants waiting to be trimmed? :thedoubletake: I can see why you have those gamma buckets! Thats awesome you have some JellyBreath just hanging around. I saw that In House had cuts of it for sale at the Chalice Festival. That would have made the trip there worth it alone. The OGKB cuts would have been decent to get too. It looks like you are staying really busy over this way Shiggs keep it up you are killing it. :thumb:
Yeah I need to trim badly but these gals won't wait. They need what they need right now! So the gamma buckets are a godsend really. Just happily curing untrimmed nugs and branches. May have to hire some migrant workers lmao.
If you use synthetic nutes does that make you a chemist as well??

Man love your clone tub. Nice and tidy. Your scrog screen look professional as well! Ill take two!
Ooh I forgot chemist nice call BF! And thanks for the compliment on the scrog. I really tried to be precise.
I am with you guys, really my only hobby right now. I just put new strings on the guitars but only played for a couple of quick minutes.
What other hobby lets you enjoy the fruits of your labor like this one?!!!!

Back
Top Bottom