Shorti Goes DWC: Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

Hey 420magazine, this grow came to an abrupt end today due to unforeseen circumstances. I have serious doubts that I will grow again for quite a while, I found out today that I'm expecting a child... I will be here as often as I can be to cheer you all on, but for the time being my plant has since moved to my friends house to finish out :) I'll post updates until she is done!
Who would have known where we would be today huh Leah? I can’t even click your profile without an error and it’s almost all I got left of you please show me something I’m losing it spread too thin no one ever said it would be this hard

Edited....
This is a hard one to swallow. Miss ya tons Shorti :kiss:.

@TheMadDabber remember when Shorti went to Poland to give a piano recital? Her friend @Flagg gas YouTube videos of her recital. I’ll try and post one here tonite. You all should check this out!

@TheMadDabber remember when Shorti went to Poland to give a piano recital? Her friend @Flagg gas YouTube videos of her recital. I’ll try and post one here tonite. You all should check this out!
Omg I would love to see it brother

I’ll try and get it copied this evening.
Thanks brother really would mean a lot to me I play a saxophone but always wanted to play piano still have time prob get me a key bored n start learning

Yeah I found him. We talked a bunch yesterday. I watched the video yesterday, what a talented young woman. She will be missed

I will upload the entire recital video to youtube, the DVD itself has 3 days of performances totaling over 90 minutes so I'll figure out how to download to the computer from DVD and post on youtube for everyone here to see

Back
Top Bottom