Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Oh shotta, you just made my night!

Such nice dogs and place you got. Who can't help but to smile when that pooch comes walking up with the tail wagging?
Luv the ramp and your "Of course there is a ramp at the farm. Doesn't everybody got one?" approach to it. :)

The ladies look great too, and some interesting strains. How old are the clones?

The clones were taken on the 5th of January so just around a month since being cut from the plants. Yeah the ramp is retired now after my catastrophic injury I got at the skatepark back in August. The dogs are My best friends don’t know what I would do without them.
thanks for stopping in GG.

The clones were taken on the 5th of January so just around a month since being cut from the plants. Yeah the ramp is retired now after my catastrophic injury I got at the skatepark back in August. The dogs are My best friends don’t know what I would do without them.
thanks for stopping in GG.
Holy smokes, that's some healthy clones.

Got a broken arm myself from a skate incident many years ago. You smashed hard?

Took care of two friends/mentors dogs while I was living abroad for about half a year each time. The bond you create with those furry mutts are freaking awsome. Never had my roots down proper to get a dog and living too hectic lives at that time in big cities. Now however..... I've been looking into getting one the last years.... Really time for it soon.

Holy smokes, that's some healthy clones.

Got a broken arm myself from a skate incident many years ago. You smashed hard?

Took care of two friends/mentors dogs while I was living abroad for about half a year each time. The bond you create with those furry mutts are freaking awsome. Never had my roots down proper to get a dog and living too hectic lives at that time in big cities. Now however..... I've been looking into getting one the last years.... Really time for it soon.
Yeah man I went down extremely hard. Broke my fibula and ankle on both sides. Had a surgery in September last year and I’m just about fully recovered. The mutts are such great companions and can make a bad day great in no time at all. A few licks and the wag of the tail and I’m all better.

Bumpy knuckles on this one.
5A0889BF-A9A6-4B91-B1F2-0E567D8AF41A.jpeg

Here’s the day 18 flower update
Time to sit down, get a cup of java before enjoying this...

Btw; you mentioned in the last post of the last video that you might keep a few males for pollination. Have you gotten good success in growing for seeds in the past? I'm looking into this myself, both for the financial aspect but primaraly because it would be the next natural step into getting to understand these wonderful plants better.

Time to sit down, get a cup of java before enjoying this...

Btw; you mentioned in the last post of the last video that you might keep a few males for pollination. Have you gotten good success in growing for seeds in the past? I'm looking into this myself, both for the financial aspect but primaraly because it would be the next natural step into getting to understand these wonderful plants better.
Spent many hours researching Breeding techniques. I understand it more or less. But selection is extremely important if you want to breed for stability and expression. Might take a while to find something worthy to use. I have made seeds and had no understanding of this just took the best male and paired it with a female without really giving it much thought. The progeny was mixed and didn’t find what I wanted so it stopped there. This year I will really be looking for a true stud to keep around. It’s very fun and gives me motivation in my quest for the best.

Yeah man I went down extremely hard. Broke my fibula and ankle on both sides. Had a surgery in September last year and I’m just about fully recovered. The mutts are such great companions and can make a bad day great in no time at all. A few licks and the wag of the tail and I’m all better.

Ouch! That gotta hurt... Busted ankle must be a pain like hell.

Yeah, the common saying "man's best friend" ain't for nothing!

Spent many hours researching Breeding techniques.
Do you have the book: The Cannabis Breeder's Bible: The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Genetics, Cannabis Botany and Creating Strains for the Seed Market" by Greg Green?

Best information I've come across on the subject.

This year I will really be looking for a true stud to keep around.
Yeah! All the best in finding your very own breeding-stallion!!!
Growing and identifying a superb male is key, no doubt.

It’s very fun and gives me motivation in my quest for the best.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Do you have the book: The Cannabis Breeder's Bible: The Definitive Guide to Marijuana Genetics, Cannabis Botany and Creating Strains for the Seed Market" by Greg Green?

Best information I've come across on the subject.

Yeah! All the best in finding your very own breeding-stallion!!!
Growing and identifying a superb male is key, no doubt.

Couldn't have said it better myself
I have seen the book. I should probably get it but I’m tight on funds at the moment. I feel like I have a solid understanding of traits I want to keep.

I should probably get it but I’m tight on funds at the moment.
I got you, if a digital version will do?

Edited: Further conversation continued on a private channel.

Badass video dude and plant on right looks on point. Awesome, your property badass too. Wish I could spread my legs like that..lol.. rock on bro- everything legit bro
Now I understand your reasoning for chucking the boys out,,, I had imagined that you just didn't want them and were putting them out to die, I may have missed a bit or misread a bit,, the eyes aren't what they used to be!

The plants are just finishing day 19 flower and I couldn’t be happier with how they are turning out. Good resin production and plants are looking perky as could be. Been pretty cold the past few days so I dropped back to feeding 2 times during light cycle from 4 when it was warmer last week. Sorry for not visiting everyone’s journals. I have been doing a full kitchen remodel for some family and today I was a plumber with a crack and did some electrical too. Lol
here’s a pic or two from day 18
969BBBF7-7CA3-448F-944D-9AB319BCECB9.jpeg

E9962329-9D09-45F5-A891-6545F9172C45.jpeg

44191920-B256-4F95-B432-B9401A0FF33A.jpeg

I will be doing a good update on day 21 and breaking down how I strip my plants at the 3 week mark and taking clones of my clones taken a month ago to keep the wheels turning. Been having too much fun with this grow.

That's a Happy garden right there. Sounds like your a jack of the trades. I was a carpenter for 5 years. I miss smoking weed all day and rockin out while climbing around on on 2×6 joist. But then winter would come and no matter how much weed we smoked we still froze our asses off in 30 mph winds sheeting a roof lol. Good times :)

That's a Happy garden right there. Sounds like your a jack of the trades. I was a carpenter for 5 years. I miss smoking weed all day and rockin out while climbing around on on 2×6 joist. But then winter would come and no matter how much weed we smoked we still froze our asses off in 30 mph winds sheeting a roof lol. Good times :)

Thanks bro. Yeah been in the trades since
I was young. My dad is a general contractor so my dad said school or the trades. I tried school for one semester after high school and quickly realized I didn’t want to do school. So I put on some bags and started swinging a hammer. There’s days I love it and days I really don’t but I guess that could be the same with any job. I like electrical the most out of all the trades.
need to stop by your journal I recall you were doing some SLH which I’m interested in. Thank a for dropping by to say what’s up NF

My super lemon was a dud. Never took off after I flipped to flower. Stayed green and looked good but just stopped. Have to try again someday.
Damn that’s a bummer

Thanks bro. Yeah been in the trades since
I was young. My dad is a general contractor so my dad said school or the trades. I tried school for one semester after high school and quickly realized I didn’t want to do school. So I put on some bags and started swinging a hammer. There’s days I love it and days I really don’t but I guess that could be the same with any job. I like electrical the most out of all the trades.
need to stop by your journal I recall you were doing some SLH which I’m interested in. Thank a for dropping by to say what’s up NF
Wish I had taken pics on the job I was on today. Holy Hell! What a home.

Nestled on a quaint 1000 acres, tge pad for this home is 80'X300' hahaha!

....oh yeah..... it's a 2-story! LoL

Wish I had taken pics on the job I was on today. Holy Hell! What a home.

Nestled on a quaint 1000 acres, tge pad for this home is 80'X300' hahaha!

....oh yeah..... it's a 2-story! LoL
God damn

Back
Top Bottom