Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Inherited the fucking land!
:jawdropper:

What a score huh!? LoL

The old farm house wasn't enough, so we're building this monstrosity for them.

I ran all the plumbing on this one, but will also pick up the job for trim & flooring as they get further along.

We were just "topping it out" today.
:thumb:

I'll shoot a vid next time I'm out there.

What a score huh!? LoL

I ran all the plumbing on this one, but will also pick up the job for trim & flooring as they get further along.

What a score huh!? LoL

Straight up monstrosity lmao.
Sounds like a good bit of work for ya though.
Yeah definitely shoot a vid

The plants look great with all the white pistils shining against the green! So far so good :thumb:

Since it was for family I hope you broke out the crack spackle!
I gave em a good dose of the spackle lol

Day 20 update
Strain Icy Hot
This girl has popcorn style buds forming not the biggest plant and definitely more compact kind of a grower.
here’s a description from the breeder big worm genetics

Icy Hot (The Cube x Pakistani Chitral Kush) 12 Regular Seeds
Description
Icy Hot is a cross of two indica dominant strains The Cube crossed with Pakistani Chitral Kush, also known as PCK.

The Cube (Starfighter F1 and Starfighter IX2 ) by Exotic Genetix is a 70/30 Indica dominant hybrid. It flowers within a rathe short period and grow in an indoor or outdoor setting. i smells like a cherry lime root beer float and produces rather heavy yields. The Cube cannabis strain is best for evening usage.

PCK is a pure indica that is considered a selected landrace, meaning it is an indigenous strain that has been selectively inbred to enhance its characteristics. PCK produces a very colorful phenotype, often earning nicknames like Purple Pakistani or Purple Chitral. This strain is appreciated for its advanced resin production that enables this strain to produce the top-quality concentrates. PCK emits a diverse bouquet of aromas ranging from earthy caramel to sweet notes of fruits and berries. The influence of pure indica genetics creates powerfully relaxing body effects inducing sleep when needed.

4BCA3AE3-7B43-4658-A565-389E54B26FFE.jpeg

Next up day 20 flower
Coyote ugly mystery cross.

So the coyote ugly is another strain from big worm genetics and the cross of that is peyote purple x wedding cake
Don’t know what this one was pollinated with as I had a garden get seeded last year. Seen some hermie traits with a few of the other seeds I popped of this so I probably will leave this one alone unless it really surprises me.

Last but not least at day 20 flower is the
GG4 x Zkittles cross made by a good friend in Northern California.
Out of the flowering plants this one is in the lead for being my favorite but that always changes usually. So far it has the most resin

Well the mystery cross is frosting up early. Does that offer any clues about parentage?
I wish I knew. There’s only three possibilities but I think it’s really only two. You have those still? I got a little paranoid and ripped out that one from my flower room that one ended up being all female. And one showed hermie. So not as bad as I initially thought.

I'm thinking they would be too indica heavy for me, but thanks for the offer! I'm looking forward to the C99s though :).
Can’t wait to see what you find in those

I posted this in the diy thread I think. Just a vid of me cloning the clones I took a month ago. I’m extremely limited on space in the veg side and needed to get those clones out to make room for the seedlings I have started.

Here’s my seedlings that I have going at the moment. My goal is to have these cloned and growing before harvest.
D6FCDC50-D9A9-4E0F-83FC-6D3EACA37DD7.jpeg

What I have here is 3 sour strawberry kush x trophy wife “sunkissed” surfr seeds
3 panda mintz x orange zkittles surfr seeds
2 black lime bubbas katsu seeds
2 g13 haze f4 x bwiz captains connection seedco
2 calypso big worm genetics

Back
Top Bottom