Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

bro allergies are the worst just had a 20 sneeze attack.
you think photo of the month eh?
which one? May enter we will see!
Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you. Bless you.

Wasn’t able to get a video today but I will get to it tomorrow. I’m very happy with the progress so far.
Here’s one photo day 16 flower!

74656293-EFED-4710-8356-C764EC9C3117.jpeg

one love

Wasn’t able to get a video today but I will get to it tomorrow. I’m very happy with the progress so far.
Here’s one photo day 16 flower!

74656293-EFED-4710-8356-C764EC9C3117.jpeg

one love

Yowza!!

Hey shotta, just caught up on your journal, plants are looking real healthy. Had a really good laugh at that plant on the ramp :thanks::rofl::rofl::rofl:
getting all crazy in Lightroom lol but thought they looked cool so thought I’d share.

I think anyone of these is a contender for pom. Some real nice pics there.

Seen earlier on that you cloned into flipped root riots, I'm forever running out for new plugs just to get the tray... Can't believe I'd never seen what you did.
Gave it a little go with half my plugs on my last run and first clone to root was one of the flipped plugs.
Thanks, this will save me in the future :thumb:.

Hey shotta, just caught up on your journal, plants are looking real healthy. Had a really good laugh at that plant on the ramp :thanks::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think anyone of these is a contender for pom. Some real nice pics there.

Seen earlier on that you cloned into flipped root riots, I'm forever running out for new plugs just to get the tray... Can't believe I'd never seen what you did.
Gave it a little go with half my plugs on my last run and first clone to root was one of the flipped plugs.
Thanks, this will save me in the future :thumb:.

stoked that worked out for you brotha. Yeah man it’s a great technique showed to me By a really good friend whom is in the clone game. Don’t lose too many since I started doing it this way.

Absolutely beautiful photos my Braddah! Garden is looking cherry. Green thumb wizardry lol I stay all bline getting caught up. Hope all is blessed in your world. Aloha!
Cheeeee thank you Hawaiian. I don’t know about green thumb wizardry but can grow um da plants.
shoots kanak

Here’s a quick look at what was thrown outside to the wolves to see what transpires. The males are just about to spit pollen only gonna keep a couple but not sure I will hit anything yet. Gonna save um for future pollinations.
will be doing a full vid update of the indoor tonight.

Badass video dude and plant on right looks on point. Awesome, your property badass too. Wish I could spread my legs like that..lol.. rock on bro- everything legit bro
Thank you so much bro. California is a nice place but I’m ready to get out of here. Got my sights set on Tennessee or Kentucky big change but it all stays the same and I will continue to grow my herb.
Hope all is good on your side compadre

Thank you so much bro. California is a nice place but I’m ready to get out of here. Got my sights set on Tennessee or Kentucky big change but it all stays the same and I will continue to grow my herb.
Hope all is good on your side compadre
I'm close to those areas bro. When you move out here and bring your surf board dude. We will head down to sebastian sometimes. lol..not to far from Tenn

I'm close to those areas bro. When you move out here and bring your surf board dude. We will head down to sebastian sometimes. lol..not to far from Tenn
I’m down to come down Florida way and have a surf slash camp trip bro. I’m all about it

I’m down to come down Florida way and have a surf slash camp trip bro. I’m all about it
It's been a min since I've been on a wave. Still have my old 6'4 CB board bro. Need to hit some waves when I see Dad back in Florida on vacation this year. I use to be alright back in the day. Only thing that would kill me is all the duck dives..lmao..
Just rambling from the dab.lol

It's been a min since I've been on a wave. Still have my old 6'4 CB board bro. Need to hit some waves when I see Dad back in Florida on vacation this year. I use to be alright back in the day. Only thing that would kill me is all the duck dives..lmao..
Just rambling from the dab.lol
Almost like riding a bike so. Let’s go duck dive a few and get in the pit. Nothing compares to a little dry hair barrel. If you know you know

Here’s a quick look at what was thrown outside to the wolves to see what transpires. The males are just about to spit pollen only gonna keep a couple but not sure I will hit anything yet. Gonna save um for future pollinations.
will be doing a full vid update of the indoor tonight.

Oh shotta, you just made my night!

Such nice dogs and place you got. Who can't help but to smile when that pooch comes walking up with the tail wagging?
Luv the ramp and your "Of course there is a ramp at the farm. Doesn't everybody got one?" approach to it. :)

The ladies look great too, and some interesting strains. How old are the clones?

Back
Top Bottom