Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

bro allergies are the worst just had a 20 sneeze attack.
you think photo of the month eh?
which one? May enter we will see!
Damn! 20 sneezes! I think you may have had a full orgasm! :high-five:

That first photo is magnificent! But I would have to lean on the second photo. I also saw your post on IG. I threw you a follow. Congrats on making that awesome photo emerge!:thumb:

Hey shotta, things are looking great in there, love that skateboarding plant, had a good laugh! Dropped a follow on insta, looks amazing man
Cheers rhys77. I followed ya back as well. You a saffa? Or?

Happy holidays everyone!!!
So I am just about to flip the girls to flower in about a week.

im super happy with the plants right now. Just keeping them on a lean diet canna coco a and b, Cannazyme, rhizotonic and a little great white. Keeping ph around 5.8 - 6.1

They have all bounced back from being weak seedlings and should be ready to take a couple clones in a week hopefully.

Here’s a group photo
43D2ADEE-7200-4151-8AE4-4DE394AC7E65.jpeg

Coyote Ugly (peyote purple x wedding cake)
67B144A6-6A9F-425B-A2B3-3B0C052C41E1.jpeg

14C2E6CB-B3F8-439C-8F1B-F0331FB05173.jpeg

Gorilla glue 4 x zkittles

2045BDE6-33FD-4BCB-9DA3-FF6B6CA5E537.jpeg
B306C2E1-663E-4A1A-B78E-8B96160DFEE5.jpeg

Really nice looking healty plants :)

Sweet, yeah I'm a saffa. Also pretty keen on starting a grow page on insta. Have been thinking about it for a while but worried the insta admins will just delete the profile or something

Damn! 20 sneezes! I think you may have had a full orgasm! :high-five:

That first photo is magnificent! But I would have to lean on the second photo. I also saw your post on IG. I threw you a follow. Congrats on making that awesome photo emerge!:thumb:

I sneezed 20 times and erupted in pleasure. Loll
Thanks for compliments on the photos. It was a Kodak moment definitely

Looking great in there shotta. That gg4xzsittles is going to be the shiznik. I never run gg4 or a cross of it, but damn she is packing on some crystals now to be so early. :thumb:
Thanks bro. I’m curious to see how they all finish. I ran gg#4 the real cut from the circle of people that had it early on she was a yielder with bag appeal to boot. I’m definitely seeing more zkittles in this one though. Time will tell.
Cheers bro

Sweet, yeah I'm a saffa. Also pretty keen on starting a grow page on insta. Have been thinking about it for a while but worried the insta admins will just delete the profile or something
Na bruv make a page no ones gonna delete ya.
Man I want to come to South Africa bro. How is it there right now? Want to surf with the whites

Man I want to come to South Africa bro. How is it there right now? Want to surf with the whites

Come to South Africa, most amazing country... Set aside all the political shit and just hang around the reasonably safe areas and you bound to have a time. If you ever do head this way give a brother a shout.

That being said I'm busy looking quite seriously at heading state side or Canada and trying my luck at making my life there before this political shit turns this country into a second Zimbabwe and my lighty has to put up with worse than we do... Thoughts? Canada? States?

That said SA really is an amazing place... :popcorn:

@Dkmg01 was saying it’s so hot there right now that all the grass is brown!

Hot as hell this side, hitting a solid 45 celcius on the farm today... Not lekker at all. Would kill for a colder climate. Don't dig this weather

I live in Canada, it’s a great place to be, because it’s home. The states has a bit warmer climates, but it’s run by an orange. Canada’s no better though, being run by fidel Castro’s son.

jokes aside there both great places to be. :high-five:

Had a good laugh at that, the oranges country may be easier, he's against what the current president of our country is doing by wanting to expropriate land from white folk without compensation. A visit to both countries is in order first

They both have there pros and cons bro. If I didn’t have a 7 year old daughter with family here in the states I would be in Mexico or Central America growing mushrooms and starting a permaculture homestead building it all by hand. :thumb:

With the whites nogals hahaha Brother they were big at a stage. I hear no there is an issue lately and they are super scarce now. But hey you have way more courage then me!

I agree with @Rhys777 . There are parts that are amazing for sure! If you do come bring loads of sunscreen like some spf50

With the whites nogals hahaha Brother they were big at a stage. I hear no there is an issue lately and they are super scarce now. But hey you have way more courage then me!

I agree with @Rhys777 . There are parts that are amazing for sure! If you do come bring loads of sunscreen like some spf50
SPF 50 check. I was gonna go to Indonesia in September but I might look at some tickets to SA now!

SPF 50 check. I was gonna go to Indonesia in September but I might look at some tickets to SA now!
:headbanger: go for it brother. I for sure will have a joint rolled up for you!

They both have there pros and cons bro. If I didn’t have a 7 year old daughter with family here in the states I would be in Mexico or Central America growing mushrooms and starting a permaculture homestead building it all by hand. :thumb:
Yes they do. It’s all what you make of it! :high-five:

Glad i live in Mass no drunks holding Ak's. Unless you owned it pre 1994. Commonsense says if we are not at war at home then one does not need a weapon of war in the home. When our forefathers wrote the laws they had "slow" loaded black powder rifles on there minds not 21st century kill everyone around you instantly weaponry.
I think most people are responsible enough to refrain from going around blowing each other to bits,,, and for those that do feel so inclined,,, well their endocannabinoid system probably just needs topping up.

Back
Top Bottom