Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

The good old woody drive by. Check out my plant stand woody.
image.jpg
Wonder how much gold that pan has caught through out its life! :hmmmm:
Day 12 flower day 23 from flip
Looks freaking awesome man! :bravo:

Idk, I don’t think that was you! I didn’t here your sniffing once!

The secret to growing your plants to their fullest potential imo is having healthy roots. Healthier the roots healthier the fruits.

Roots!!!

It seems like not that long ago, but I was a bit of a skateboarder in my early teens, albeit not very good. Turns out that was 28 years ago. Good times.

When I was in my late 20's I went and bought a decent board. Went to the park, and dug a hole out of my shin that reminded me I am not a skateboarder lol.
I love me some shredding! :surf:

Great looking girls shotta. Your setup is sweet too dude.
Dude on the skateboard was pretty badass.lol
Thanks my dude. He thought he was pretty badass until I forced him to drop in. Shotta therapy was too much for him.

If you had a gun you could use them for target practice!
Good idea if I was way out in the country not where I am lol. I like freedom. Now maybe a BB gun would work

Good idea if I was way out in the country not where I am lol. I like freedom. Now maybe a BB gun would work
Brother lives in NH,, he sort of collects guns,, his favorite is an AK47 with a fold up stock. I was showing my best friend here, who is a cop a picture of it one night. He nearly had a kitten asking "what the fuck dose he do with that",,, I replied " shoots baked bean tins in the yard! " with a the sort of perplexed look on my face that casually said what else would you do with an AK47.
He was choking on his beer at this stage,,, you got to love the mentality of cops bless them!

Brother lives in NH,, he sort of collects guns,, his favorite is an AK47 with a fold up stock. I was showing my best friend here, who is a cop a picture of it one night. He nearly had a kitten asking "what the fuck dose he do with that",,, I replied " shoots baked bean tins in the yard! " with a the sort of perplexed look on my face that casually said what else would you do with an AK47.
He was choking on his beer at this stage,,, you got to love the mentality of cops bless them!
Hahaha that’s funny

Glad i live in Mass no drunks holding Ak's. Unless you owned it pre 1994. Commonsense says if we are not at war at home then one does not need a weapon of war in the home. When our forefathers wrote the laws they had "slow" loaded black powder rifles on there minds not 21st century kill everyone around you instantly weaponry.

Day 12 flower day 23 from flip
That is looking great shotta!! Looking forward to seeing how they develop

The secret to growing your plants to their fullest potential imo is having healthy roots. Healthier the roots healthier the fruits.

Holy smokes, that is some thick thick thick roots! Worried about root-bound plants at all?

That is looking great shotta!! Looking forward to seeing how they develop

Holy smokes, that is some thick thick thick roots! Worried about root-bound plants at all?

thanks GG. I’m looking forward to it too.

on the roots. In soil yes those would be considered root bound and wouldn’t fare very well. But in coco I feed them everything they need and feed them daily for the first month. In coco I prefer to stay in small pots nothing over 2 gallons.

Hahaha @Backlipslide yeah it was me lol my allergies come and go as they please. Allergies suck.
thanks for dropping in bro!
Allergies do suck! Come spring, I will be making those noises as well! :high-five:
you just had an entire winter full of spring! I’m looking forward to our spring!(Not the allergies)
getting all crazy in Lightroom lol but thought they looked cool so thought I’d share.

dude!
Beautiful photos! I see a photo of the month coming your way! :bravo:

Allergies do suck! Come spring, I will be making those noises as well! :high-five:
you just had an entire winter full of spring! I’m looking forward to our spring!(Not the allergies)

dude!
Beautiful photos! I see a photo of the month coming your way! :bravo:

bro allergies are the worst just had a 20 sneeze attack.
you think photo of the month eh?
which one? May enter we will see!

Hey everyone! Hope y’all are having a great weekend.

Today is day 15 flower and the girls in flower are doing great. I’m kicking myself for taking out the plant that was in the grow box cause I thought it was spitting hermies well it’s not and is flowering out outdoors now. I feel my yields will suffer some. But I would rather be safe than sorry. I don’t have any problem yanking stuff. This is for the head and friends so crushing yields is not a concern of mine. The three in there will be solid. One plant was exhibiting some magnesium deficiency so I upped my base by 1 ml and started adding sweet raw. Cleared right up and not seeing it spreading so I caught it perfect timing. Im rambling now so I will just throw up some pics of flower. Will follow up with a video update tomorrow.

peace everyone
Oh by the way @420 i saw my photo of the rainbow sherbert on insta. Here’s my insta username @four20fire
And it isn’t rainbow sherbert but the sky reminded me of it so I made that caption not even thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom