Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Happy 4/22 shotta! Hope the earthquake didn't make it out where you are :slide:

Frost looks great and who doesn't love a little orange aroma in their grow!
I didnt even know there was an earthquake actually. Where I’m at we usually don’t feel the smaller ones or even slightly bigger ones. The ground we are on here is very rocky. Thanks for stopping by shed! I like the orange not my favorite but it’s nice having a little variety.
man this quarantine thing has me going bonkers in boredom.

Took a round of cuts yesterday. And after the sampling of my last round with friends and grower peers the GG4xZkittles is gonna stay around for awhile. A few cuts are going up To nor cal and Oregon and a friend running a smaller commercial grow in socal is going to dedicate a few 4x8 trays for it. The nose on it has really settled in to a special aroma when you pop the jar. Like skittles candy and a bit of fuel.

Took a round of cuts yesterday. And after the sampling of my last round with friends and grower peers the GG4xZkittles is gonna stay around for awhile. A few cuts are going up To nor cal and Oregon and a friend running a smaller commercial grow in socal is going to dedicate a few 4x8 trays for it. The nose on it has really settled in to a special aroma when you pop the jar. Like skittles candy and a bit of fuel.

Making me drool, I can smell it from here!

drive-by.

thanks for the offer... I might just take you up on a few beans if push come to shove..

GL with the clones... I use to do real well with them domes.. And root cubes.....

But I upgraded to one of the areocloners. As a rule you don't need a dome with them,,, but I opted for the unit that came with a dome..

Never know,, some plants really need that moisture like when we cut passion flowers or hardwood cuts off certain plants.. But with weed,, I've never had to use it yet.

we'll have to have a talk and see what extra ones you have.........

now I need to backtrack a few pages and look at some pics.

Stay safe and Keepem Green

drive-by.

thanks for the offer... I might just take you up on a few beans if push come to shove..

GL with the clones... I use to do real well with them domes.. And root cubes.....

But I upgraded to one of the areocloners. As a rule you don't need a dome with them,,, but I opted for the unit that came with a dome..

Never know,, some plants really need that moisture like when we cut passion flowers or hardwood cuts off certain plants.. But with weed,, I've never had to use it yet.

we'll have to have a talk and see what extra ones you have.........

now I need to backtrack a few pages and look at some pics.

Stay safe and Keepem Green
I would like to eventually get a aerocloner they are nice.
I’m gonna be going to my friends claim outside of oroville in a few weeks. So if you want a cut of the GG4xZkittles or some seeds I can swing thru your area.

I have some akbeanbrains skunk quabbage x tk nl5 haze I think you would like. I also have probably 40 or so other packs of stuff as well.

damn man............... that bugs me........... I'd love to go out for abit on a claim.. place allows dredges? what area so I can take a peek?

damn man............... that bugs me........... I'd love to go out for abit on a claim.. place allows dredges? what area so I can take a peek?
@Norcaliwood Dredges aren’t allowed anywhere in California right now? Are they? I did hear of talks about them opening it up but I doubt we will see that. but yes we hiked a 2” Keene and a 6” Keene into our little spot. We use the 2” to move around and sample different areas. Everything is hidden and covered from the elements. Winterized and ready to suck up some bedrock gold. The pin is close to where we would be and we did find some decent gold there. This year we are coming more prepared to move rocks or blow em up with Sierra blasters. It gets damn expensive but it is so much fun.
4F8C70B9-B795-4D26-BBC0-6DE1CD939FBE.jpeg

Ok I remember this. Cool. Blasters? for cracking? I don't know what they are.. Now evergel.

Kind of funny one of my Ex's people owned property in Magalia. But besides panning in their back yard on the creek,, that's an area I didn't do alot of exploring as far as mining. I did have acouple homeboys that rode Red/White outta Gridley I use to go kick it with and ride everywhere around there.

Been so long since I was there,, all you had to have was a permit and you were good to go up to an 8. But it depended on where you were going. You could only use an 8 on the larger rivers. I worked with one for a season,, well close to the whole 3 months? This was on the yuba a bit north of Grass Valley. We got run out by a fire that year. Man that was a mess.. We floated most of the equipment in this small lake. But man, that guy lost alot of shit that year like hoses and rubber shit... but did save all the main components he was running..

But where ya are it looks to be off the beaten path. But you do know if there color in that creek,,, someones bound to be poking around the banks..
I know I've lost count of the miles I use to walk with a little sluice, pan and hand tools in a 5-gallon bucket,,, gotta have the bucket....... Poking at any exposed bedrock I could find. And honestly, 75% of that was private land I didn't have permission to be on,,, unless it was posted, I kept going...

Well I hope ya'll find a nice pocket... Doesn't take a big pocket with todays prices. Back when,, it was under 350 per oz. And they only paid 75% spot for fines.. Nice 3-4 grams pieces are worth more than spot. They made rings and shit outta them..

Ok I remember this. Cool. Blasters? for cracking? I don't know what they are.. Now evergel.

Kind of funny one of my Ex's people owned property in Magalia. But besides panning in their back yard on the creek,, that's an area I didn't do alot of exploring as far as mining. I did have acouple homeboys that rode Red/White outta Gridley I use to go kick it with and ride everywhere around there.

Been so long since I was there,, all you had to have was a permit and you were good to go up to an 8. But it depended on where you were going. You could only use an 8 on the larger rivers. I worked with one for a season,, well close to the whole 3 months? This was on the yuba a bit north of Grass Valley. We got run out by a fire that year. Man that was a mess.. We floated most of the equipment in this small lake. But man, that guy lost alot of shit that year like hoses and rubber shit... but did save all the main components he was running..

But where ya are it looks to be off the beaten path. But you do know if there color in that creek,,, someones bound to be poking around the banks..
I know I've lost count of the miles I use to walk with a little sluice, pan and hand tools in a 5-gallon bucket,,, gotta have the bucket....... Poking at any exposed bedrock I could find. And honestly, 75% of that was private land I didn't have permission to be on,,, unless it was posted, I kept going...

Well I hope ya'll find a nice pocket... Doesn't take a big pocket with todays prices. Back when,, it was under 350 per oz. And they only paid 75% spot for fines.. Nice 3-4 grams pieces are worth more than spot. They made rings and shit outta them..
Yeah bro the gold there has good character and it hasn’t been beaten up it’s nice and chunky. We are down in the sticks down there. Hiking all the gear in was a serious accomplishment and the fact that we didn’t get hurt doing it was a miracle. It is practically vertical most the way down. Once me and my friend got it there we both were like well I guess all this stuff will be staying down here there’s no way to get it out unless you got a helicopter. Lol.

whats evergel?
The Sierras blasters are basically little firecrackers that you drop into holes drilled into massive rocks. It’s super cool to do but only used when absolutely necessary. Use lots of pulleys rock nets with chokes come alongs the whole nine yards.
If you want to come your more than welcome. I’m gonna look for the pictures of the gold we pulled out of there a couple years ago.
I would love to pick your brain since you have a lot more experience than I do. My friend knows a bit more than I do but we are both pretty green. It’s still one of the funnest things that I have ever done.
peace woody
Don’t be a stranger

it's an addiction. once you find you first plinker 99% of people get addicted......

that's what I thought a cracker might be.. I seen them on TV.

'ever gel'? is a form of C-4 we use to use in the Hardrock mine. Really stable shit you can damn near hit with a hammer, not that I suggest that,, but it was up close to Immigrants Gap by Donner Pass. We had just under 3 miles of tunnel... some assayed pretty high.. But the veins had pinched down to mere inches making the ore not worth mining.. But we'd blast acouple charges every year and measure the vein in hopes it was widening out..

Least at under 400 per oz it wasn't worth it,, but.... Shits up to 1700 now......

they even have foam from what I hear that works overnight to split rocks........... I know I've wrestled with more than one boulder sling and come along in my day..

I also got some nice pic's somewhere of some gold.

it's an addiction. once you find you first plinker 99% of people get addicted......

that's what I thought a cracker might be.. I seen them on TV.

'ever gel'? is a form of C-4 we use to use in the Hardrock mine. Really stable shit you can damn near hit with a hammer, not that I suggest that,, but it was up close to Immigrants Gap by Donner Pass. We had just under 3 miles of tunnel... some assayed pretty high.. But the veins had pinched down to mere inches making the ore not worth mining.. But we'd blast acouple charges every year and measure the vein in hopes it was widening out..

Least at under 400 per oz it wasn't worth it,, but.... Shits up to 1700 now......

they even have foam from what I hear that works overnight to split rocks........... I know I've wrestled with more than one boulder sling and come along in my day..

I also got some nice pic's somewhere of some gold.
I have heard about the foam that’s some cool stuff, so is the evergel! I’m definitely addicted I just wish I lived closer to the claim. There’s some gold up in these here hills by me in Los Angeles East fork San Gabriel river. Where I learned to pan and dredge when it was legal to do still in ca. I think that area has been closed to all mining now. There’s a whole community of people that live up there digging massive pits with there bare hands. They are basically bush people only coming out once every month or two. One fella I had met had a pretty solid ball jar about 1/2 way full of gold and he also had a little ganja garden planted way up in the canyons behind Los Angeles that is the trip where I first became addicted to mining for gold.
I want to get my suit on and grab that nozzle and suck up some gravel now damn.

Hey guys been super busy this past week and haven’t had a lot of time to catch up on any threads. The garden is green and doing well. Gonna do a quick update on the happenings and will go into more detail later.
Just started 4 more GG4xZkittles x icy hot to test my first cross all 4 germinated and are working on there first leave sets.

the veg side is blowing up and I’m slowly narrowing down the selection for the next flower. Should flip in about a week or less possibly.

I did a pollination this week GG4xZkittles male and a sour strawberry kush x trophy wife male to A branch of each plant in flower that would potentially be 12 new crosses hope they all took might do one more painting on the branches.
here’s the GG4xZkittles male I used this isn’t the one I collected pollen from this is a younger one

flowers are getting frosty they just started there bloom boost pk13/14 for 7 days started last night. Timing the pk 13/14 is important and I don’t always get it right but when you do they blow up. Fingers crossed

one of my dogs

Days end

So I just received a 4x4 Vivosun tent and a 315 with a 3x3 tray from a friend that started growing and quickly realized it wasn’t for him so he gave it to me. I took down the latest grow box I had built and set it all up today. I am not normally into the tents but it looks pretty good. I am going to build a stand to set it on so I can slide something underneath to catch my runoff and put a pump with float switch on it to evacuate my runoff. Anyways here’s a couple photos.

Back
Top Bottom