Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

So I just received a 4x4 Vivosun tent and a 315 with a 3x3 tray from a friend that started growing and quickly realized it wasn’t for him so he gave it to me. I took down the latest grow box I had built and set it all up today. I am not normally into the tents but it looks pretty good. I am going to build a stand to set it on so I can slide something underneath to catch my runoff and put a pump with float switch on it to evacuate my runoff. Anyways here’s a couple photos.

A free tent is a free tent :)
I got one similiar 32x32x62, its short as fk but im making it work.

My gc clones are turning out nicely.... another rooted today after about 10 days....Dunked it in water 2 nights ago

Tents looking full as always! Nice!

Not enough birds chirping at my house so my wife asked me to make a bird feeder!
View media item 1768467
Great frost on those leaves shotta! Do you see the same frost on the sugar leaves of your outside plants as on the indoor ones?

Congrats on the new tent...just after you got the grow box finished!

haha that’s a cool little bird feeder shed.

the outside plants in soil FFoF don’t really get that frost. The ones in coco outside fed like the inside ones get pretty close to the same frost. But still not as pronounced as the indoor.

I am not a big fan of grow tents honestly but it was given to me and I was kind of limited on space with the box I couldn’t open the door all the way and it was making it hard to do what I needed to do. I kept all the wood and numbered all the pieces to the box so it could be given to someone before I leave.
things are kind of screwy right now and not sure I will make it out East when I had planned.
Hope all is well down by you. It’s quiet up in these hills right now.

A free tent is a free tent :)
I got one similiar 32x32x62, its short as fk but im making it work.

My gc clones are turning out nicely.... another rooted today after about 10 days....Dunked it in water 2 nights ago

Tents looking full as always! Nice!

Can’t complain with free at all. Tents are kind of limiting height wise but I can’t say they aren’t convenient. I still don’t like them but they get the job done like you said. Just make it work.

good job on the clones dude. I need to swing by your journal tomorrow and check out your garden.
Thanks for stopping by @780grow

This is the one plant I have my eye on. It’s not the orange cleaner pheno but the animal mints side of things. Panda mints is a pheno selected from a pack of animal mints bx1 the plant used in the cross was the #3. I am really looking forward to the finish on this one.

I will be leaving next Thursday for the mountains to go to me and my friends gold claims in Northern California. We actually have two 40 acre claims. We bought the claims from a guy that was too old to make the near vertical trek down to the creek. We spent a couple months there a couple years ago and haven’t been back since. We left all of our camp there we winterized everything and packed into 55 gallon barrels sealed and we hoisted them up into the trees. This will be the first time back since we were there two years ago. Now I need to make the garden nice and easy for my dad who will have the job of taking care of the garden. Luckily he is sort of familiar with growing since he used to do some smaller grows way back in the day. I will be leaving knowing I might come back to some screwed up plants but the better I can simplify it for him everything should go fine. Can’t wait to get out beyond cell phone signals gonna be a group of friends going 6 of us confirmed going. Stoked

...kewl...have fun in them thar' hills...I did a couple seasons up in the Yukon, placer mining with a big outfit out of Vancouver 39/40 years ago...seven 12's for as long as you wanted, till a lil downtime was needed...not as intimate as working a small claim...it was all D8's, belly scrapers, loaders...but the pay was good for that era, and a couple ounces bonus at end of season...Good Luck...

...Take care...Stay safe...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

Have fun and safe travels brother. I would love to do something like that, really cool.

I will try and stay as safe as can be. The area we are going has the highest population of bears per sq mile than any other in California not to mention the big cats that are there. We saw one two years ago with cubs awesome to see the big cats in the wild but they are scary creatures. They stalk you and without knowing they get you when your least expecting it. I will be bringing my 45 for protection.

...kewl...have fun in them thar' hills...I did a couple seasons up in the Yukon, placer mining with a big outfit out of Vancouver 39/40 years ago...seven 12's for as long as you wanted, till a lil downtime was needed...not as intimate as working a small claim...it was all D8's, belly scrapers, loaders...but the pay was good for that era, and a couple ounces bonus at end of season...Good Luck...

...Take care...Stay safe...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

that’s super cool hook. I have always wanted to something like that. we are hoping to find a good pocket on bedrock we know it’s there so got our fingers crossed we can tap in to a good pocket.

I will be leaving next Thursday for the mountains to go to me and my friends gold claims in Northern California. We actually have two 40 acre claims. We bought the claims from a guy that was too old to make the near vertical trek down to the creek. We spent a couple months there a couple years ago and haven’t been back since. We left all of our camp there we winterized everything and packed into 55 gallon barrels sealed and we hoisted them up into the trees. This will be the first time back since we were there two years ago. Now I need to make the garden nice and easy for my dad who will have the job of taking care of the garden. Luckily he is sort of familiar with growing since he used to do some smaller grows way back in the day. I will be leaving knowing I might come back to some screwed up plants but the better I can simplify it for him everything should go fine. Can’t wait to get out beyond cell phone signals gonna be a group of friends going 6 of us confirmed going. Stoked
Hell yeah man! Sounds like a good ol’ time with some friends!! Enjoy! And enjoy it safely!! :thumb:

Hell yeah man! Sounds like a good ol’ time with some friends!! Enjoy! And enjoy it safely!! :thumb:

dude it’s a beautiful place. Never been anywhere like it. And it’s so removed from civilization that you feel so small down in the canyon by the creek. No trash from people nothing is tainted.

The blue sherbert x golden lemons are just starting to show sex. Everything has been cloned and backed up. Flipping them next wed before I leave hoping to have them sexed before I leave.

dude it’s a beautiful place. Never been anywhere like it. And it’s so removed from civilization that you feel so small down in the canyon by the creek. No trash from people nothing is tainted.
I could really use some time away from home like that! Should be a good time man!! Hope you enjoy it!!

I could really use some time away from home like that! Should be a good time man!! Hope you enjoy it!!
Yeah bro I know you got a lot going on with the new addition and all that. Wish you were cruising with us.

Back
Top Bottom