Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Wow good eye, socal for sure. Clones look great!
Been surfing up and down the coast from bc to the tip of Baja my whole life, as well as a lot of other places in the world. Love the ocean. So yeah I could tell by the headland and where the sun was. Thanks bro love making clones. Make 1-2 batches every month just to keep the library going. Especially after starting to make seeds I want to be able to restock any of the test crosses I make. Here’s a photo from a journey I did with a boat full of seriously mental Australian surfers.

question? who here thinks emilya’s ego needs a flattening. She and I had some words in a thread trying to help someone and she got really nasty with me. I have nothing but respect for all growers doing what they do. But when you come at me like that you better be ready for a growoff. I will blow her fucking doors off.
rant over
Bruhh....
:rofl:

Every thread she comments in winds up in arguement & disarray within seconds. She cannot ever accept that people can have differing opinions.

I steer clear.... because I have no filter when it comes to calling out BS. LoL

Been surfing up and down the coast from bc to the tip of Baja my whole life, as well as a lot of other places in the world. Love the ocean. So yeah I could tell by the headland and where the sun was. Thanks bro love making clones. Make 1-2 batches every month just to keep the library going. Especially after starting to make seeds I want to be able to restock any of the test crosses I make. Here’s a photo from a journey I did with a boat full of seriously mental Australian surfers.

Was up in Washington and I cant imagine surfing in BC or getting in the water at all :rofl: must be good waves to get in that icy water. Baja though, now that sounds like a great time... That was at Malibu from what I remember. perfect beach weather here, really missing it. Thinking of driving up pch, once you hit ventura it gets a little less busy.. well after County Line, Love it there. Australia looks gorgeous for sure.

Clones are a great thing, I'd be doing a strip and flip sog if it wasnt for some cloning issues after I restarted growing. It was due to the light being too strong, setting up a dedicated cloner station now so I dont loose my prize plants anymore.

Are you keeping the dad's too? I've been curious about that as I've read they will release pollen while vegging but I'd really like to keep my dads that are keepers along side my bonsai moms

Dolphins, right?

yes dolphins. There were many other marine creatures in that water though. Ones that kill for fun and they are small and large. Sharks, Stone fish, and sea snakes Among many others. I think the sea snakes pack one of the deadliest bites known to man killing in a matter of an hour or two. The fire coral there was super scary too. I saw one guy wipeout ended up getting a little reef rash on his back happened to be fire coral he hit and his whole body turned into a nasty blister which ended up pussing And scabbing. One of the Australians on the boat copped a flogging and cracked his head open. the chef on our boat stitched him up while we irrigated and shined the light so he could stitch him up. Such a great trip. Even had a monkey on my back lol.

Bruhh....
:rofl:

Every thread she comments in winds up in arguement & disarray within seconds. She cannot ever accept that people can have differing opinions.

I steer clear.... because I have no filter when it comes to calling out BS. LoL
Yeah man I let her have it and told her she was growing mids at best. I’m not the type to get in pissing match but I remember when I joined in 2011 she joined the same year and I saw her around but she had no ego then. Quiet and polite. Now she has some ego that I can’t stand and people praise her and her bullshit. I’m over it now but I really was pretty pissed off and that should never happen.
anyways enough is enough.
how are you doing bro? Good I hope. Love your shed setup and your whole rotation of strains. Very nice, I like you! (In borat voice)

I steer clear of a few people. I just don't go to the threads they hangout at or I just skim over them like they are invisible. No time for negative vibes ;)
I will follow your style from now on. I was just trying to help the poor fellow then she popped in and caught me with my pants down as we all know that is never fun. Lol

Great pic, Shottafire!
Thank you GD Black!

Was up in Washington and I cant imagine surfing in BC or getting in the water at all :rofl: must be good waves to get in that icy water. Baja though, now that sounds like a great time... That was at Malibu from what I remember. perfect beach weather here, really missing it. Thinking of driving up pch, once you hit ventura it gets a little less busy.. well after County Line, Love it there. Australia looks gorgeous for sure.

Clones are a great thing, I'd be doing a strip and flip sog if it wasnt for some cloning issues after I restarted growing. It was due to the light being too strong, setting up a dedicated cloner station now so I dont loose my prize plants anymore.

Are you keeping the dad's too? I've been curious about that as I've read they will release pollen while vegging but I'd really like to keep my dads that are keepers along side my bonsai moms

yeah bro awesome places up in bc around Tofino and some other semi secret spots. Water was pretty cold but in a hooded 6ml wetsuit not too bad. Bro I love the section of coast from county line to mugu rock great coastline. Yeah your photo looks like pt. Dume as the headland.
Anyways yeah the clones is of everything including dads if I use the pollen to make seeds he gets kept around just long enough until I can get the seeds tested to see if there is something there to work with.
clones and lighting can be done many different ways. I have been liking the 20 dollar three foot led shop light from Home Depot for a tray and dome setup works killer.
the males will release pollen if your not checking them every other day at least. But so far everything has gone smooth.
peace out brotha.
need to try and catch up on your journal and everyone else’s for that matter.
been packing my pack for the hike in to our camp later this week. Trying to cut weight wherever possible. Shit is already heavy as hell.

Newport wedge rocks,, if ya got the balls.............. crazy break,, when you look down,, all the waters gone,,,,, boogie boards... wow been forever.

I use to hang with the locals down in Santa Monica... Dogtown Skates rule..... Back whenToney Alva skated Dogtown.. early 70's...

"Sharks, Stone fish, and sea snakes Among many others. I think the sea snakes pack one of the deadliest bites known to man killing in a matter of an hour or two."

Damn! I recently posted on some other thread about how I would never ice fish 'cause I don't like the cold. Now I can add a warm weather activity that won't see my ass either. Getting in some water where those creatures are lurking! Oh, hell to the no! :Rasta:

Newport wedge rocks,, if ya got the balls.............. crazy break,, when you look down,, all the waters gone,,,,, boogie boards... wow been forever.

I use to hang with the locals down in Santa Monica... Dogtown Skates rule..... Back whenToney Alva skated Dogtown.. early 70's...

grew up surfing there at wedge. Heck yeah dog town skaters were legends had the pleasure of skating a pool with Alva about ten years ago or so. Such a cool guy. Surfed a bunch with jay Adams around Malibu and even ran into him in Mexico a year or two before he passed away in Mexico. Here’s a couple flicks of me riding wedge.

use to hang with the locals down in Santa Monica... Dogtown Skates rule..... Back whenToney Alva skated Dogtown.. early 70's...
:adore:

grew up surfing there at wedge. Heck yeah dog town skaters were legends had the pleasure of skating a pool with Alva about ten years ago or so. Such a cool guy. Surfed a bunch with jay Adams around Malibu and even ran into him in Mexico a year or two before he passed away in Mexico. Here’s a couple flicks of me riding wedge.

Sweet pics bro!! :headbanger:

yes dolphins. There were many other marine creatures in that water though. Ones that kill for fun and they are small and large. Sharks, Stone fish, and sea snakes Among many others. I think the sea snakes pack one of the deadliest bites known to man killing in a matter of an hour or two. The fire coral there was super scary too. I saw one guy wipeout ended up getting a little reef rash on his back happened to be fire coral he hit and his whole body turned into a nasty blister which ended up pussing And scabbing. One of the Australians on the boat copped a flogging and cracked his head open. the chef on our boat stitched him up while we irrigated and shined the light so he could stitch him up. Such a great trip. Even had a monkey on my back lol.
Sounds like a hell of a trip!!

I know Jay pretty well not that he wood remember me. We all skated at the dog bowl........

i

407c3167a9932543363dd4c57364f85f.jpg

I know Jay pretty well not that he wood remember me. We all skated at the dog bowl........

i

damn that’s so cool you got to skate with the z boys. Jay Adams sadly passed away in puerto Escondido of a heart attack in 2014

I may have been sitting in the background,, was like 76''''' and we shot a lot of 35 photos with VHS tape...

man all I am anymore is a washed-out broke down long-haired ass biker anymore.............. who can't even hold up a scooter at a red light... so parked to put's for the kids.............. ain't seen a wave cept from afar since 1978? Santa Cruz...

But I still TRY to grow,,,, Shot your doing really well Congrats......

Got back a couple nights ago. Body is riddled with poison oak rashes and some wounds. Nothing too bad. My pup got a pretty deep cut on her leg we cleaned it and dressed it up with some gauze for a day then superglued the cut. She’s doing fine. So it was a successful trip. Got a little gold but didn’t really get too much time in the water this trip but everything is set and ready to go. Planning on another trip in the next few days to get in the water and get some gold.
Came back and the plants looked great dad did a great job and did everything I asked him to do. Going to start dropping the feeds on the flowering girls and should be finished in the next week or two. I will get a few pics of the garden up in the journal hopefully tonight. But in the meantime here’s a few from the deep backcountry camping trip.

Back
Top Bottom